Crush?

The Class Breakers

I chuckled as Taemin kept blabbering about how annoying Krystal is. I nodded as I searched Krystal's KakaoTalk--I found her KakaoTalk username through Jinri's phone, by the way.

"And you know what? I lost. I ing lost from the stupid voting and now my class is going to run her plan... Minho, are you listening to me?"

I immediately closed the KakaoTalk application and nodded. "Yeah of course, I'm listening to you!"

He bit his lips and snorted. "Seems you didn't. Well, whatever. Join me to the canteen?"

"Why not?" I said and smiled. I just added Krystal's KakaoTalk and her display picture is pretty. No, more than pretty. And me, the picture kept framing in my mind.

How could Taemin not like this girl?

---

So I had planned to start conversation with her.

BUT I JUST CAN'T.

I'm not this type of guy who speaks easily to girls, because well, last time I had a relationship was like 3 years ago and it's now all different.

OH MY GOD WHY?

I kept laying and waking up from the sofa and sometimes pulled my hair. Frustating.

"Gotcha, you're starting conversation with Krystal, aren't you?" Jinri suddenly appeared behind me. "You should have had crush on her, right? Gotta tell Krystal!" She laughed mockingly at me. I turned my head with anger.

"No, I don't! Why the hell did you say that to me?" I yelled, while she laughed even louder.

"Because your face is turning red right now!" she said. Oh my God, is it?

"Well, it's okay, Minho... I mean, love grows anywhere, right?" Jinri said. I coldly gaze at her.

"Shut up."

"Minho likes Krystal, Minho has crush on Krystal~"

"Shut up!"

"Well if you are really not interested with her then lucky me! I won't try too much to get you closer with her," she said. I raised my eyebrow.

"Next Saturday I'm gonna go out with Krystal and Sunyoung to the park. Since you're not interested and keep denying it, I'll just go alone then," she once again said and walked away from me. I held her arms.

"Wait, what time will that be?" I asked. Jinri smirked.

"Ah, I know you really like her!!" Jinri said and ran away from me.

This girl... If she weren't my sister I probably have had killed her. Seriously.

---

"I got this from Krystal."

Jinri threw a paper to me which full of Krystal's hand writing. Oh my God, I feel like I'm a creepy person... Am I?

"What is this?" I asked, turning the paper again and again.

"Her facts?" she said. "Kinda like facts. Got it from the English essay 'About Me'."

"She didn't submit this?"

"Of course she submitted it, stupid. That's the rough one before she copied them into the submitted paper," Jinri said.

"Wow, you sometimes are useful. Thank you!" I smelled the paper. "She smells good."

"Ew, you creepy!!" Jinri threw the sofa's pillow at me. I laughed. "By the way, there's a pay to it."

"What?"

"Not everything is free," Jinri said and sticked her hand to me. I looked at her and raised my eyebrow. "In your dream."

"Such a stingy brother!" she said when I ran away to my room and laughed. Whatever. I'm gonna read this, alone, in my room.

This is gonna be interesting.

***

So now it's Minho's POV XD

Sorry for the long update. I'm gonna have a very big school's program on Wednesday and I had to prepare anything T_T

But anyway, enjoy reading ne~~ n__n