Leaving.

The Class Breakers

Author's POV.

 

Minho deeply sighed as he threw his body on the bed. The university entrance exam was going to come soon, and he felt that he wasn’t really ready then. Too many complicated things happened, besides the study itself.

Krystal Jung.

Those felt wrong. The feelings were wrong. He had never fallen in love with younger girls—he had always looked for older, or maybe the same-age girls. They were never that complicated, they had made Minho felt always secure. But not that time—Krystal Jung, whom he really knew for months as his sister’s new best friend, had completely taken all of his attention which broke his own promise to stop falling in love during the hardest year of high school. He was then so insecure.

Damn love, they never knew the right time to come.

The tall Choi grabbed his phone and searched for ‘K’ list on his contacts.

K stood not for Krystal, but for Kitten (because sometimes, Krystal would look like a cute kitten for Minho. Yeah).

He almost pressed ‘call’ button before he realized that he should have studied right then.

But he missed her. He missed her like so, very, much.

Well, Krystal’s voice and laugh were things probably always disturbed Choi Minho badly. They were addicting to ears, more like a song to hear.

God, when did he develop as a greasy man?

“Minho!”

Minho was about to jump for the loud knocks on his room’s door, and hurriedly opened it.

 “Can’t you be softer just like a girl has to be?” Minho spatted at Jinri who was eventually in front of the door.

“Mom has called you for times and I also called you from the softest to hardest volume I could sound, and you still couldn’t hear me. The dinner is ready. Mom and Dad are waiting for you,” Jinri said before she left downstairs to the dining room, leaving her brother in daze.

 


 

“You look so busy studying these days, Minho,” Mr. Choi spoke between the family dinner. Minho just smiled and nodded as he swallowed the food.

“Well, I actually have planned something good for you,” he said, glancing lovingly to Mrs. Choi who sat next to him.

Minho suddenly felt uneasy.

“What plan?” he asked as he silently hoped it wouldn’t turn to a bad news.

“We’ve decided that you’ll continue to study aboard. Europe, or America, maybe?”

Minho blinked. Europe? America?

“B—But... Isn’t Korea just enough? I mean, I don’t want to live so far away from you...”

“I know, Minho. I know. This was hard for us, too. But since you’re the guy in this family, we think you have to learn to live independently. You can go back home on Christmas, or when the summer holiday starts. Besides, you can learn to speak English there, too. When you come back here, there’ll be many companies which want to hire you.”

“B—But—“

“This home will be so quiet when there’s no you, but it’s okay! I can take care of your room well,” Jinri slyly grinned. Mrs. Choi then scolded at her while Minho was still in a daze, not willing to yell at his (sometimes) annoying.

“Ah, Minho, eat a lot,” Mrs. Choi added more rice to Minho’s bowl, smiling.

Minho was still in a daze. Not because he could finally study abroad and brag it to the gang, no, but he was thinking about how he would manage his heart at this improper situation?

Damn love, they come as they want  and break heart too soon, too easily.


Whoaaaaa school's National Exam has done but they had more exams for us to face and sorry I just updated with only 2 chapters...

More chapters coming soon! :D