Zero Point.

The Class Breakers

Krystal's POV.

 

"WHAT!?" Taemin yelled and tried to opened the door but the knob wouldn't let him to. I sighed and folded my arms knowing all his attempts would be useless, because heck, the door is always said jammed because of the old school buildings.

And we're now trapped.

"Stop it, Taemin. That'll just be useless, it can't be opened from the inside," I said. He looked at me and frowned in disbelief.

"No. There must be a way to open this," he again tried to turn the knob. And failed, again.

"I told you so," I said and took a seat, leaning my back on the piled up plywoods.

"You have planned this, right?" he accused. I raised my eyebrow and looked at him.

"No, I didn't," I tried to talk it calmly even though I just wanted to tear his mouth then.

"Yes you did," he kept accusing, and folded his arms. "Look at what you did! It's now 8 pm, we're now trapped in a ing high school and no one is here to help us. Thank you for giving me such a good day!"

"I didn't know this would happen too!" I snapped, and immediately closed my mouth. "Sorry, I didn't mean to..."

He sighed and decided to took a seat next to me. I widened my eyes and turned my head to him, then I moved further from him.

"You must be tired, right?"

"What?" I glanced at him.

Hey, he's quite good looking too from this angle. 

Wait... What did I just think?

"No. Forget it," he immediately said and turned away. I laughed.

"I know what you did there~" I serenaded.

"Shut up."

"You must be tired, right?" I mimicked him.

"Shut the up!" he snapped. "I really want to get out of here as soon as possible."

"Wait, I think I bring my cellphone..." I grabbed my cellphone and looked at it. Good God, the battery was still alive, even though it was 4% left. 

"Who are you calling?" Taemin asked as I pressed the call button.

"Why would you want to know?" I asked back. He threw me a small paper ball (which I didn't know where he got it) toward me and I replied him with my stuck tongue, mocking him.

"Hello?" the girly voice said.

"Jinri! It's me, Krystal!!" I quickly responded.

"Krystal? Why--"

"Please help us!" I interrupted as I knew my phone's battery were going low. "We're trapped! In the school's warehouse!"

"We? We who?" she asked. 

"No time to-- ING !!" I swore as my pink cellphone suddenly dead. But we're more dead.

"So you called Jinri, huh?" Taemin asked as he pulled his jacket's zipper up. I nodded, "But the cellphone suddenly dead. Do you bring your cellphone?"

"Yeah but I left it in my bag," he said. I sighed and leaned my back to the plywoods. God, I hope this ended faster.

---

It was like 2 hours since I called Jinri but she didn't come. Taemin was sleeping next to me but I just couldn't. Why wouldn't she come here? It was getting late and I had to go home right now.

In other hand, I couldn't stop regretting my stupidity for not telling Taemin that the door couldn't be opened from the inside room, and regretting why I stuck here with Taemin. I mean, why not somebody else? Like, well, Jinri. Or Minho. Or anyone but Taemin. He kept blaming me for more than an hour before he got asleep, and it . I didn't know garrulous boy existed. He's even worse than girls.

"K--Krystal...?"

I turned my head. "What?"

"Do you feel cold?" he asked back. I shook my head.

"I feel a bit hot here," I answered.

"But I feel... cold..." he shakingly said. I saw his body trembling and I immediately put my hand on his forehead.

"Taemin, did you eat something today?" I anxiously asked as I feel that his body was hotter compared to my skin. He managed to shake his head, "I... I didn't have my lunch today."

"Why didn't you tell me that?" I snapped and put off my sweater.

"What are you doing?" he asked while his body trembling faster.

"What are you thinking, anyway?" I said, "This. Wear this!"

"No," he said. "Boys don't receive girls' help."

I sighed and rolled my eyes, "Come on, you'll just get worse if you don't wear this!"

He looked at me and doubtfully took the jacket I handed to him. "Thank you."

"Welcome," I answered his thank-you whisper and he widened his eyes. "You don't need help to put on the jacket, right?"

He shook her head and I laughed, when suddenly I remembered saving some chocolate sweets in my jeans' pocket. I took all of them and handed it to Taemin. He looked at me with confused face. Well, he's quite cute too.

.....?

Whoa, Krystal. Don't make such delusional facts, okay? Being trapped for more than 3 hours might have made you think delusional things.

"Eat these. Well, though they're only sweets, at least you eat something," I said. He shook his head no and I raised my eyebrow.

"Why? You don't like sweets?" I asked, "Just eat."

He grabbed one of the sweets and chew it, so did I. He quickly finished eating and glanced at me.

"What?" I asked and looked at the sweets on my hand. "Oh, have it all. I'm not that hungry, though."

"Thank you," he said grabbing all my sweets. I chuckled, "Wow, didn't know you would act like a child."

He suddenly choked, "What?"

I could barely see his blushed face. Haha, gotcha.

"Only once said," I told him and chuckled. He then smiled and continued eating.

Oh, the first smile he gave to me in my whole school life.

The atmosphere was suddenly awkward as we kept ourselves in silent, even I could barely hear some noises as Taemin ate the sweets. I didn't know about him but, I just wanted to go out of here faster and out of this awkwardness.

Well, maybe, we're better as enemy to each other. I mean, it's not even awkward to taunt him...

"I'm going to sleep," I finally said as I leaned my head and closed my eyes. I could feel he nodded when suddenly I felt something wet on my forehead.

"Good night," he chuckled.

????????

Did he just... kiss me?

"Don't you know that I... want to restart us?" he suddenly said, in a barely hearable voice.

What?

"Back to zero point when we first met... I didn't know you'd be this nice. Thought you were so annoying."

Must be my imagination again.

I wanted to open my eyes right now but I just couldn't. Can you please stop?

"But well, I don't want to take you from Min..."

"Guys, are you there?"

I immediately woke up as I heared Jinri's voice. I saw Jinri, Minho and our homeroom teacher in front of the door. I then ran and hugged Jinri tightly.

"I have been waiting for you," I said. Jinri smiled, "I'm sorry. I really have to make Minho sure about you trapped in the midnight, so we could go to Mr. Kim's house."

I then looked at Minho, "Thanks again!"

"You said that it was 'we', where's the other?" Jinri suddenly asked. I then remembered Taemin who couldn't move because he was still weak from getting his sudden fever.

"He is still there," I pointed and led them went in.

"He?" Jinri asked as he saw Taemin, "Oh..."

"Here," Minho said as he pointed his back to Taemin, hinted him to be carried on his back. Taemin nodded as the homeroom teacher and I helped him to wake up while Jinri smirked at what I was doing.

"Why were you smirking that way?" I asked after we had out of the warehouse, following Mr. Kim and Minho.

"You have to tell all the story tomorrow," she answered as we reached the school gates and winked, "Good night!"

I knew I shouldn't have asked.

---

The 7th update! /winks/

Oh, a bit late but happy birthday Taemin! Still can't believe he's now 20 O_O Oh no, he's forever 2 in my heart xD

Anyway thanks for subscribing me guys!

And still waiting for my late updates because I'm such a snail

I love you ;;;;