A Whole New Day

The Class Breakers

Hi! Firstly I want to thank you all for commenting ^__^ I really appreciate so I updated! :D Anyway, I'd like to tell you that every chapter has different point of view, whether it's Krystal's, or Taemin's, or else's. I'll put the main image of them so you can quickly discover whose point of view it is.

Enjoy reading! :D

----

New day, new school, new class...

And new friends.

I walked through corridors, following my homeroom teacher to my new classroom. I heard boys were shouting here and there--it was quite noisy--until Mr. Kim opened the door.

"Lee Taemin!! Get down of the table!" he yelled. The brown haired boy immediately got down and put an annoyed face. Geez. Is this really my new class?

"Hey, we got a new friend!" a girl suddenly exclaimed. I took a glance to her and she smiled cutely to me, while everyone was busy whispering to each other about me.

"This is Krystal Jung, or Jung Soojong--the Korean name. She's been living in Los Angeles for a long time and finally is back to Korea. Say hi to her!" Mr. Kim said. Everybody then said 'hi', 'hello' or 'good morning' in English. I answered with a smile.

"Hi, my name is Jung Soojung. I used to be called as Krystal back then, but you can call me with both. Nice to meet you," I said.

"Can you speak some English words to us, Krystal?" someone suddenly asked. I smiled and said some words in English and everybody went "Whoaaa~", except the brown haired guy who looked at me disgustingly like I was a fly who should be beaten.

What the heck?

"Soojung, you may now sit there, over there," Mr. Kim pointed at an empty seat next to that brown haired guy. I nodded and immediately sat, putting on my bag and taking out some books needed. The brown guy still looked at me with an annoying sight.

"Hi," I friendly greeted. He snorted then looked at the board.

Oh my God, please give me strength for the upcoming year with this class.

-----

"Krystal! Want to join me to the canteen?" The girl--who had smiled cutely to me before--asked. I smiled, "Sure!"

We were walking to the canteen when she introduced herself to me. She's Choi Jinri, and is in the theatre club.

"You can join the theatre club! It's fun!" she said while we were eating the food. I frowned.

"Sorry, but I'm more interested in singing, or dancing club," I answered. She put a small nod, "You can just ask Sunyoung if you want to join the singing club!"

"Sunyoung?"

"Yeah, she's the leader of the singing club. Her voice is very nice and--"

"I know right, I kicked the ball and... Yeah! We won. You all should treat me!!" suddenly noisy voices came from the canteen door, made us immediately turned to see them--bunch of guys who chanted and yelled loud to a tall boy in the middle of them.

"No way!! You're like always win everytime we have match and I should treat you just because of  you win! No, not this time!" the shorter guy yelled. The boys were going "Wooo~" at him and laughed--very noisy boys. I also spotted the brown haired--uh, what is his name again? Taemin?--gathered to the boys, and yelled the loudest, happiest.

"But Jonghyun, a promise is--" the tall guy suddenly glanced at me and stopped talking for seconds, "A promise is a promise! Buy me and iced tea!" He looked at the shorter guy--Jonghyun, from what I've heard--again.

"Who are they?" I asked Jinri, pointed them with my fork.

"The popular and noisy guys, I guess? Which one?" she asked back.

"What? What 'which one'?" I asked again.

"Sorry, I thought you were asking one of the boy because every girl here puts hopes and interests at them," she answered. I frowned.

"The tall guy is Choi Minho, the captain of the soccer club. The shorter guy who keeps yelling is Jonghyun, he's one of the school's band member. And that brown haired guy is Taemin, he sits next to you, right? He's in the dancing club if I'm not mistaken," she answered fluently.

"Choi Minho? Same Chois like you," I joked. She laughed, "He is my brother."

I stopped laughing, "Seriously? I mean, seriously?" I asked, eyes widened. She nodded.

"Your family gets good genes," I commented. She nodded again, "Of course."

"You're really confident, aren't you?" I said. She laughed and smacked my arm. "Ouch!!"

"Wait. You said good genes, right? So you think my brother is handsome, right? Gotta tell him when we're home," she said with a smirk. I widened my eyes.

"Wait, what?! No!!! Don't!!"

NOOOO!

----

Class, again. Gladly it's English and I don't have any trouble with it.

I was looking for my books and turned around to grab it when suddenly looked at Taemin sleeping on the table.

Well, he's cute when he's quite.

But what the heck. We're still in the middle of class and he dared to sleep tightly like that? But--wait. Whatever, none of my bussiness.

"Ah, the new student... Krystal Jung? You may read page 30, and will be continued by Lee Tae..." Ms. Hwang stopped talking when she spotted Taemin was sleeping peacefully on the table. Everyone turned and looking at him when Ms. Hwang was approaching his table.

Ms. Hwang immediately smacked her hard, metal ruler on Taemin's table and he immediately woke up and exclaimed hard in shock. Everyone laughed, included me.

"How dare you to sleep in my class, Taemin!?" she snapped. Taemin was still in shock and didn't know what to say. 

"I'll make sure you fail in this class if you sleep once more in my class," she said, her metal ruler.

"Y-Yes, Ms. Hwang," Taemin answered.

"Go on with reading, Krystal," she said, smiling at me. I nodded--"Yes, Miss."

So the class were wow-ing my English pronunciation as I read the story along. Ms. Hwang looked satisfied and she ordered Taemin to continue reading, and someone suddenly interrupted about how different his pronunciation was compared to mine. Everyone was laughing and he looked at the guy angrily, made him shut up. He was then looking at me cynically, when the bell suddenly rang.

"Okay, class, thank you for today. Remember to read page 30 to 33. See you next week, class!" she said before leaving the class. I then put on my headset, playing my jams and sang along while reading the books when suddenly Taemin harshly put off it.

"Shut the up, I'm trying to sleep here," he said. I frowned and looked at him. "What the heck? You could have said it to me nicely, where is your manner?"

"Don't you dare to tell me manners, you disturbed me first! You don't even have a nice voice!" he hit my table and I stood up. Everyone in class was looking at us and quietly watching us word fighting.

"If you feel that I disturbed you, you just can came to me nicely and talked with manners! Dumb ," I finally insulted. He widened his eyes. Our faces are now close to each other and giving each other cold gaze. 

"If only you were a boy, I should have beaten you," he said in husky voice then left the class with a loud 'bam' from the door. The class went noisy again as I sighed and sat back on my seat. I think I should take my words of him being cute when sleeping back.

"Oh my God, Krystal. Oh my God," suddenly Jinri came approaching me.

"Oh my God what?" I asked. 

"You were very cool!!" she answered. 

"What..."

"I mean you know how to make him shut up! You're the class' hero!" Jinri said. I laughed at the word 'hero'.

"I should really have to make this fanclub of yours. You're just cool! Soojung Club, how is that?" she said. I laughed, "It doesn't make sense, Jinri. It's just nothing, okay? Everyone will just do the same if they were me!"

"No, it's not! It's only you..."

"What?"

"The one who dares to snap back at him is only you! You're cool!"

What the hell...

You and your big mouth, Krystal. Congratulation on having a new life problem now.

I should have not snapped back... my life.

-----

So, how was that? ><

Lol

Chapter 2 is on going~