Jealousy.

The Class Breakers

 

Author's POV

So Taemin suddenly texted Krystal that night, and it made Krystal raised her eyebrow because Taemin was asking her for an additional lessons. She didn’t immediately agree and chuckled, “He must want something from me.”

Tuesday 2013/01/01

5:07 PM

to: Taemin

Idk I will go to the public library tomorrow with Jinri. I have so many things to do this week, maybe I can’t. Surry.

Sent.

In the other hand, Taemin frowned.

“Must be a lie.”

Tuesday 2013/01/01

5:09 PM

to: the spoiled princess

Liar.

Received.

Krystal snorted after reading Taemin’s message, then decided to dial his number.

“What do you want?” she asked after Taemin picked up the phone.

“Wha—at least give some greetings!” Taemin yelled.

“Don’t need to. What do you actually want?”

“An additional lessons. Didn’t I text you before? Or you just can’t read?”

“I’ll hang up—“

“NO—okay, okay.Well, actually... Actually Mrs. Hwang wants me as our year’s representation to give a spirit speech next month.”

“Spirit speech?” Krystal almost laughed.

“It’s a cheering-like speech given to the seniors who will take the university entrance examination, such as...”

“Minho?”

“Uh-huh.” His heart actually skipped a beat when Krystal spoke Minho’s name.

It was strange, though. “And she said if I could do this ‘holy’ task, she wouldn’t make you to tutor me again.”

Krystal raised his eyebrows. “Oh...”

Somehow she felt a sudden emptiness just laidover.

“So you have to cancel all the appointments this week! Bye!”

“Wait what—“

Beep. Beep.

“I call him first... but he’s the one who ended the call. How inappropriate.”

 


 

“I’m sorry I can’t go with you today,” Krystal said in the middle of the class that morning.

“It’s okay as long as it’s Taemin,” Jinri glanced at Taemin who was writing, “Your prince.”

“He’s not my prince. And in what fairy-tale world does that kind of prince exist? He may exist as this prince who brings unfortunate.”

“How rude,” Jinri glanced at him again. “Someday you two would fall for each other.”

“NO WAY.”

Jinri chuckled as she glanced again at him in the n-th times and when Taemin glanced back, she would laughed and elbowed Krystal.

“Hate grows to love. That urban legend does exist.”

“It just doesn’t for Taemin and me. Never. And besides,” Krystal glanced at Jinri, “I beg you to not bring that ‘hate-love’ things ever again, please. If he hears about this, his pride surely will be blown up to the seventh paradise.”

Jinri chuckled again, “You really know him, don’t you.”

“SHUT UP!!”

“Is there anything wrong, Ms. Jung?” Mr. Song called. Krystal smiled, about to panic, before she shook her head no.

“If there is nothing wrong, then please pay attention. I don’t want any of you to fail in my class.”

“Uh... Sure, Mr. Song,” Krystal replied before she stared at Jinri and whispered, “Never again!”

 


 

“This is my spirit speech draft.”

Krystal thoroughly read at it. “It’s okay. The words are nice. There’s nothing to revise.”

“Only that?” Taemin surprisedly asked.

“Yeah, what’s more? I gotta go now, I have so many things to do today,” Krystal handed the draft back to the owner.

“Minho...?”

“What?” Krystal raised her eyebrow.

“Minho’ll graduate this year. Don’t you feel something’s missing right now?” Taemin asked.

“Since when did you start to have some interests to my business?”

“Uh... That’s—“

“You’re acting so weird these days. I’m gonna leave,” Krystal walked out of the empty class (berisi) only Taemin then.

Taemin smiled and scratched his head.

That was true, though. Since when did he start to have some interests in Krystal?