The Warehouse.

The Class Breakers

Taemin's POV

"Finally you came. Where have you been?" I folded my arms. I mean, look, our friends have all gone home and he just arrived. At 11.30 pm. What the .

"Krystal," he shortly answered. Huh?

"That girl again?" I asked again. 

"She was almost and I decided to walk her home," Minho answered. 

"Oh wow, I didn't know guys would like to her--"

"Taemin!" he suddenly snapped. I was quite taken aback and rolled my eyes.

"Sorry," I mumbled. He gave me a small nod.

"Cried," Minho suddenly whispered.

"What?"

"She cried. Krystal cried, Taemin."

Oh my God. Can we just stop this Krystal conversation? I mean, what is this advantage of me talking about her?

"Oh," I said. He raised his eyebrow.

"Just 'oh'?" He smirked. "Not jealous, right?"

I turned my head to him and gave him a cold gaze. 

"Of course I'm not!" I quickly answered. He laughed and pointed at my face.

"Your face is red now," he said. I quickly touched my cheeks.

"It's not!!"

"Well, Taemin. Admit it. You like Krystal, right?"

"No."

"Yes, Taemin."

"No, Choi Minho."

"Whatever," I leaned my back on the couch and grabbed a magazine to read. Minho chuckled.

It's annoying, really. Krystal? Ew.

"Admit it. You like her, you always interrupt her speech, but I know inside you really like her, don't you?" Minho slyly asked. What. The. Heck.

"Shut the up, I really dislike her to my bone," I said. Krystal? Ew.

"Really? You don't like her?"

"I don't. Minho, stop asking me that!" I yelled. He laughed.

"Can I like Krystal, then?"

What.

"What?" I asked back immediately. He glanced at me.

"See? You like her, right?" Minho clapped and smiled widely like someone who just got a doorprize. The heck?

"Minho, just stop this conversation, okay? I'm so enough about her, okay?"

Minho nodded and smiled, "That's okay, Taemin. That's okay. We can talk about her later, tomorrow, the day after tomorrow..."

"MINHO!!!!"

---

That had been 2 days since Minho teased me and stuffs, and since then, I met with Krystal more often. And it . He also told me to help Krystal with the school festival... Like, what the ? I had denied it but Minho kept forcing me to help her. 'I won't treat you drinks anymore if you deny' he innocently told me. Ugh.  So here I am, being worn in a very dumb waiter tuxedo to serve people who come to our stand.

Taemin no like...

"Ah, could you please refill my tea?" an older woman (I guess) asked me. I surely put on a very bright (and fake--I mean, I'm tired and that Krystal wouldn't let me to rest! Ugh) smile and nodded, then came another noisy girls asked for some refill tea and when I approached them, they slightly screamed and stuffs.

Ew.

Minho for forcing me to help her. the noisy girls who kept being noisy.   Krystal for being such a bossy and told me to be a waiter. this school, this day. my life.

"Taemin? Are you still here?" 

Krystal waved her hand in front of my eyes and it made me a bit taken aback.

"What?" I sarcastically answered. She sighed.

"Would you please help me to bring those plywoods to the school's warehouse after we're done?" she asked. I looked at her in disbelief. 

"No," I quickly answered and turned back to refill some tea.

"Wha--but why?" she asked again. I cringed at her innocence. I mean, really? Must be fake.

"Because I hate you," I answered. "Get out of my way, don't you see I'm working here?" I passed her and went to the girls who ordered the refill tea.

I slightly turned back and saw her a bit sad face and I felt guilty feelings through my head.

Wait, no.

It must be fake. Fake, fake!!

---

"I'm done," I said and pulled my jacket zipper up when I saw Krystal was bringing some plywoods, alone. 

But I didn't see anyone else there.

"Ouch!"

I saw Krystal fell down because well, the plywoods might be too heavy for her. I immediately approached and...

What the ? I should have ignored her, damn!

"You... okay?" I asked, in a low tune. She looked at me.

Well, she has a quite good hair, though. Whoops.

"I'm okay," she said and stood up, trying to bring the plywood again.

"No one is helping you?" I asked.

"You think?" she asked back. This girl... This is why I shouldn't try to be nice.

"Thanks for answering," I sarcastically said. She chuckled. "May I... help you?"

She looked at me in surprise and immediately nodded, "Y--Yeah, of course!"

"Where should these be put?"

"In the warehouse, behind the gymnasium. Let me lead you," she answered. Oh, she could be nice too.

Wait. No.

---

I didn't know that there was a warehouse existed behind the gymnasium. Krystal opened the door and I entered there to put some plywoods. I saw other stands' plywoods and stuffs put there, too.

"This. Put them wherever you want because I don't know where to put these," I said and grabbed the door knob to close it.

"No!! Don't close the..."

Too late. I closed it.

"What?"

"Wait here," she nervously approached the door and tried to open it, but she couldn't.

"Wha--Wait, what happened?" I asked.

"We're trapped."

"What?"

"I told you not to close the door because it can't be opened from the inside." She looked at me. "And now we're trapped."

What.

"WHAT!?"