Non Sense.

The Class Breakers

D-14.

The school's festival.

It's going to be held after the exams ended, and now the classmates are arguing what should we do for the school festival. The teacher seemed to be late to day and the class was then like a mess; except for Taemin who was still sleeping right here, next to me.

The class suddenly went silent when our homeroom teacher arrived. Mr. Kim then announced about the school's festival and the class started blabbering about what we should do.

"Does anyone want to give any idea? Raise your hand," he said. I immediately raised my hand and everyone was looking at me.

"Yes, Krystal?"

"I want... uhm. We made a cafe?"

"Cafe?"

"Yes! The girls can be the maids, the boys can be the waiters and some will be the pattiserie!" The others started to nod and agree with my idea. I smiled.

"Just shut up, Krystal. Your idea is just non-sense," Taemin said suddenly. What the ? Wasn't he sleeping?

"It's better than just lying on the table and sleeps all day long, Lee Taemin," I answered. Win.

"What the hell are you talking about? Insulting me, aren't you!?" he hit the table. I stood up.

"So what if I'm insulting you? Got any problem with that?" I answered back. He looked very red, very angry. What a beautiful day.

"Can you two just STOP!?" Mr. Kim yelled.

We both looked at each other and snorted before deciding to sit our back on the seat.

"Well, Taemin, if you don't like Krystal's idea, do you have any better idea about this?" Taemin grinned.

"Yeah, of course! We should make Haunted House..."

"That's also non-sense, Taemin. Who the hell wants to go to a haunted house in the afternoon?" I interrupted. He looked at me coldly, while I chuckled sarcastically.

"At least, it's better than your idea!" he yelled.

"No, mine is better!"

"No, mine is!"

"No!!"

"STOP, STOP, STOP!!!" Mr. Kim yelled. "Stop fighting, we can make a voting instead!" He sighed.

We looked at each other as I said, "I'll definitely win."

"No, I will."

"No, I will."

"You're just a new student here, it's impossible for you to win."

"So what? I'll definitely win."

"No, it's me!"

"Me!!"

"JUST STOP!!!!"

We then folded our arms together and turned our faces from each other.

I'll definitely win. I will.

----

Soooo this is my 3rd chapter.

I'm sorry I couldn't update then because I was very busy T_T There are lots of things that I should do.

Enjoy reading! ^^