Existence

The Class Breakers

"But you were too harsh," Minho commented. Like seriously, what!? Of course I was not. Taemin is never wrong!

"I was still sleeping peacefully and she just came singing loud with bad voice and she woke me up, then you said I were too harsh for putting her headset off? What a nice friend you are, Minho," I said, kicking my coke can. Minho laughed.

"So this new student's name is Krystal, huh? She's cute," he suddenly said. I turned and saw him in disbelief.

"Cute? Insulting me as dumb , you said it's cute?" I snapped.

"Well, I think you like her."

"WHAT!?"

"I mean, not now, but later. You two will like each other. Seriously, " he said. I sighed deeply and shook my head, "No way."

"Yes way. I said, it's later. Time goes, love grows," he smiled and patted my hair before he left.

NO WAAAAYYY!

----

I was walking through the corridors when suddenly Jonghyun approached me and called me with his high, annoyingly pitched voice.

"What?" I asked, folding my hands. Jonghyun panted, "I... I... I heard..."

"I heard what?" I snapped.

"I heard a new student is in your class," he hardly breathe. I chuckled cynically and turned, continue walking towards the class.

"W-Wait!!" Jonghyun grabbed my arms.

"What again, Jonghyun?" 

"I want to know her name."

I turned again, and he grabbed my arms again.

"Stop it! I ran over the school trying to find you, why didn't you see my hardwork?" he exclaimed.

"Okay, okay dinohead. Her name is Krystal--Krystal Jung. Done?" I asked.

"Is she y?"

"I don't care, why did you ask me that?!" I snapped. He scratched his head, "I don't know either!"

"Stupid head."

"Hey! I'm older than you!!" he exclaimed, "Anyway, can you get me her phone number?"

I ignored him as I continued walking toward my class when suddenly I spotted this Krystal Jung in front of the door, laughing with Sunyoung and Jinri. I instantly cut them in and walked into the class, ignoring what Krystal was yelling about. Grabbing my bag, I approached the door and was going to go out but she, again, disturbed me by blocking the door. I sighed.

"What do you want, ? off," I said.

"Why did you suddenly cut us in? At least, say sorry or else," she said. I gave her a cynical chuckle and hit her shoulder as I walked out of the class. I heard she was yelling louder than before at me while Jinri and Sunyoung tried to make her calm.

Stupid girls are stupid.

----

"Skipping classes again?"

I nodded while drinking my banana milk. Minho chuckled and looked at me. "What?"

"You know, I had a chit chat with Krystal today," he suddenly said.

"So?"

"Insensitive ," he mocked. I laughed. "Okay, okay. Then?"

"She isn't like what you've said to me. She's instead a good girl."

"You suspect me now?" I asked. He shook his head.

"No, I just--well---maybe you were too harsh. She's a girl and well, the way you talk to her is not even nice. Try behave to girls sometimes, Taemin," he answered seriously. We were both in silent for minutes until I glanced at him and shook my head. "No."

Minho sighed. "Still haven't moved on yet?"

Geez. I was suddenly shut up--Minho's statement hit this right spot.

I sipped my banana milk and took a deep breathe. "Maybe? I don't know."

"It's been 2 years--"

"2 years, 3 months and 19 days exactly," I interrupted.

"See? You still remember the date, the day she left. You even still count how many days you've passed without her."

"She almost looks like Yoona, and somehow, I hate it," I finally said.

"Gotcha. I knew it."

"But Krystal is  the annoying version of her," I corrected. He laughed hard.

"Why suddenly..."

"I mean, I know Yoona is this calm girl but Krystal is just the opposite way. She's, well, this who talks loud and yells at everyone."

"I thought you were the one who always yelled at everyone."

I hit his back, bringing out an ouch from his mouth.

"But I think the love has grown between you two."

"What the heck are you saying, Choi--"

"You even know how this girl acts when she's been here for like 3 days!"

"It doesn't mean that the love has grown!"

"Stop protecting your heart and try finding a girl!" he snapped. I looked at him in disbelief.

"What?"

"Taemin, sorry. I'm just, well, I'm worried about you. You've been protecting your heart from falling in love with another girls by harshly insulting them, or denying it mannerlessly. You know how these fangirls of yours have cried because you simply threw their mails, or chocolates right in front of them?"

We were both in silent again as I played with my hair. Minho always has good speech and makes me think about thing again and again--which actually is his flaw, for me.

"Good speech, Minho."

Minho looked at me and hit my head with his book. "I'm trying to be serious here!"

"Well, I'm not," I stood up and grabbed my bag. "Gotta go to class. See you later."

----

I picked my phone and went to Photos folder, Yoona's photos popped out as the pieces of the memories were back across my mind, one by one. I suddenly stopped at the photo where it was in her funeral and I immediately closed it because, somehow, it still hurt.

Maybe I miss her too much. And Krystal's existence had made it even worst.