Hatred

Love's Struggle

 

So Junhong really hates me. Daehyun does too. I suddenly felt something wet on my cheek so I raised my hand to wipe it away. I was crying again, another thing I’ve done a lot these past few days. It’s surprising that I still have tears left…

 

********************************************************************

 

[Youngjae POV]

I  opened my eyes and for a moment I was totally confused about the room I was in, until I realized that I was lying on the bed in my dorm room. I looked at the alarm clock on my nightstand. It was exactly 3 am. Only the moon was illuminating the room a little. My eyes looked past the clock and to the bed on the other side of the room almost automatically.

Daehyun was breathing steadily, his chest moving up and down calmly, indicating that he was in deep sleep. His blanket was lying on the floor so I stood up and walked over silently. I crouched down to get the blanket from the floor, my gaze not leaving my roommate’s face. He looked beautiful even in his sleep. My head was only a few inches away from the main vocalist’s and I could feel his warm breath on my face.

Suddenly Daehyun’s eyes shot open and I flinched and fell on my backside. I was breathing hard and tried to calm down fast. Daehyun was not moving at all, he was just staring at me.
I stuttered: “D-Dae…I-I was just… picking up your blanket. Y-You must have ki-kicked it from the bed.”, to break the awkward silence. Daehyun didn’t show any reaction, I didn’t even know if he heard me.

“D-Dae?” I asked. Then everything happened incredibly fast I couldn’t even tell what was going on. I felt myself being lifted off the ground and heard Daehyun growling “Don’t you dare call me like that!” before my back crashed into the wall. I felt pain rippling up and down my spine and groaned. After some seconds the pain subsided a bit and I felt the strong hand around my throat for the first time.

I opened my eyes, which I unconsciously closed when I was hauled off the floor, and didn’t want to believe what I saw. Daehyun was pushing me against the wall, his hand around my throat and a furious look in his eyes, almost crazy.
“Don’t you dare call me like that.”, he repeated.

“Dae-Daehyun? W-What’s gotten into you?”
“ME? What’s gotten into YOU! You filthy little parasite. What’s gotten into you that you’re in love with a guy? Are you on drugs? You’re disgusting!”
“W-Why a-are you saying this?” My eyes started to sting and I felt the tears flowing out of them. “I-I thought we’re brothers…*sob*”
“BROTHERS? We WOULD be if you weren’t a ing and in love with me! Nasty!”

I felt his grip tighten and I started to have problems breathing. Suddenly I heard the door opening and wanted to cry out in relief. Someone was coming to help me. I tried to look past Daehyun’s shoulder to see who was coming into the room but it was too dark to recognize anyone. Only when he came closer was I able to distinguish Junhong’s tall figure.

“Daehyun.” he said calmly. Why was he so calm? Didn’t he come to help me, then why doesn’t he stop Daehyun from choking me? The main vocalist just turned his head a little to look at Junhong from the corner of his eye.
“This will make it easier and more fun.” Junhong said, stepped closer and held something up so we could see it.

My eyes widened and more tears started to flow out of my eyes. He didn’t mean what I think he did, right? There, in his hand, was a knife, glinting in the glow of the moon.
“Let’s get rid of this useless, disgusting guy.” Junhong whispered. A smirk appeared on Daehyun’s face.
“No one will miss him. Come here, Zelo. You have the honor of the first stab.”, he said and chuckled. I started struggling. I didn’t want to die yet, I was horrified. He wouldn’t really kill me, right? They were my family, weren’t they?

I wanted to say something, plead for my life but my mouth just wouldn’t open. No sound wanted to come out. I started to sob loudly and struggled more but the only result was that Daehyun tightened his grip even more. The next thing I felt was a soaring hot pain in my abdomen before I drifted off into darkness.
 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Another chappie finished!!~^^ this was surprisingly easy to write, I thought it would take longer but it's your luck that i was able to write it so fast :D

And this is definitely NOT the last chapter, it's not even near the end^^ So please look forward to a lot more chappies~

So what do you think happened in this chappie? Why did it turn out like this? Tell me your theories please^^ It's pretty easy, I'm sure you'll get it ;D

A big thanks to all my subscribers and commentators who encourage me a lot <3   Please continue to SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!!! ;)

 

Miyazaki:  Thank you for commenting~^^ I hope this was soon enough :)

phiphuong: Really, you think it's realistic? Thanks a lot!! :D I know what you mean, I thought that it would be too unrealistic if everyone was ok with it at once

akai-ito: Welcome to my story!!^^ I wish Zelo and Daehyun would stop being jerks too, I don't know why they behave like that *hides in a corner and acts innocent*   XDD

livexonmars: I'm sorry that Youngjae has to suffer so much :(  Yeah Yongguk is one of the best leaders in my opinion *cough*Yongguk biased*cough* XD  I know it's hard to decide on a bias, they're all pretty awesome!! <3

viridiansparrow: I love the brotherly relationship between Zelo and Yongguk but I don't think Zelo has to do everything Yongguk says just because he's younger. That's why I decided to let Zelo rebel a little, to show he has a mind of his own^^ I hope many people think like you and phiphuong and like this little change :D
*stops you from bashing your head into keyboard* it's okay, it's okay! i totally understand, they're all so amazing <3
Thanks for your long comment, I love looong comments ;D

Gyu_428: I feel with you...    thanks for commenting^^

StarMagician: I hope that was a good "wow just wow" ^^ Hopefully you are okay with this little change
I know Yongguk is awesome, that's why he's my bias ;D  It's okay, I don't want to force you to choose :) They are all perfect XD
Thanks for this awesome, long comment^^ I loooove long comments <3

mibOzic: thank you! ...oh no please don't have a heart attack, you're a precious reader so don't die!! ;___; I'm sorry! I'll try to make Youngjae happy in the future!