Rejection

Love's Struggle

 

 

 

“So? What’s the problem?” I heard Himchan’s voice from the living room. I opened my mouth, I wanted to say something to Youngjae, anything, but no sound would come out so I just didn’t look at him and walked past him into my room. I closed the door behind me and listened to any sounds from the hallway and suddenly I heard a thud and loud sobbing. Youngjae was crying. But it has got nothing to do with me. It doesn’t concern me. But then why does my heart hurt so much while hearing his sobs?

 

***********************************************************

 

[Zelo POV]

“Thanks, Zelo. You saved me from a huge headache. Anyways… Youngjae… he’s gay and in love with Daehyun.”, said Yongguk. There was a short silence until Himchan said “So? What’s the problem?”

He didn’t really ask such a stupid question right? How can he NOT see the problem. It’s wrong for a man to love another man. It’s disgusting. Men should always love women. I never expected any of the B.A.P members to be like that. Youngjae could also ruin all our careers with that! And to make it even worse, he’s in love with another member. That’s gross, I really don’t know how to cope with that. Will I even be able to look him in the eyes from now on?

“Junhong? Is something wrong?” Jongup suddenly asked. I noticed that he’s probably been watching me. I opened my mouth to say something but before I could make a sound we suddenly heard a thud and sobbing coming from the hallway. Yongguk, Himchan and Jongup looked at each other with shock written on their faces. They stormed out of the living room and I just followed.

There, in the middle of the hallway, knelt Youngjae, his face hidden in his hands and his shoulders shaking violently from the sobs that racked his whole body. I watched as Himchan crouched down and wrapped his arms around Youngjae.
“It’s okay, we’ll help you. We’re all here for you. Tell us what happened.”, whispered the second oldest. Yongguk placed his hand on Youngjae’s shoulder to reassure him. We waited until he calmed down a little. His sobs slowly died down but were replaced by hiccups.

“Daehyun, he *hiccup* he heard you talking *sob* and h-he just w-walked past m- *hiccup* me. He didn’t even l-l-look at me! *sob sob* He completely ignored me!” Youngjae mumbled into Himchan’s shoulder but we all understood. He then raised his head and looked directly at me with his teary eyes and tears rolling down his cheeks.

I really didn’t know how I should feel about this. It was all too much, really disgusting how he cries like this over a man but… he’s my brother and he’s in pain, which hurts me too. I frowned and stormed into my room, ignoring the surprised looks I got from the others. I just needed some sleep and time for myself.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

[Youngjae POV]

We were sitting in the car, driving home after an interview. During the interview I managed to act cheerful but sometimes I messed up a little. Luckily the others were able to cover for me so the show was a success all in all.

It’s been two days since the incident. I somehow understand why Daehyun is avoiding me but I have no clue why Zelo isn’t talking to me either. Well, maybe ‘no clue’ isn’t completely right… he’s disgusted. That’s what I was afraid of, he’s disgusted by me. Probably the others too, they just don’t show it… The atmosphere in our car was suffocating, nobody said anything. I just wanted to get out of there, into the calming silence of my (and Daehyun’s) room.

As soon as we arrived I hurried out of the van, up the stairs to our apartment  and finally into my room. I sat on my bed and stared at the wall, thinking of everything or nothing. That’s something I did often these last few days. Suddenly I heard loud yelling from outside of the room.

“What the is your problem, Zelo?! You have no reason to treat Youngjae like that!” Yongguk’s deep voice boomed through the apartment.
“It’s disgusting!! Don’t tell me you DON’T think that it’s unnatural to love another man! How am I supposed to treat him while knowing he does?!”
“How the hell is it disgusting?! HOW?! He’s still Youngjae, still our bandmate and brother!! He didn’t change, it’s still him! Don’t tell me you don’t care if he suffers like this!”

“…I- I don’t know! It’s… It’s just gross!!"
“YOU-“
“STOP IT!! BOTH OF YOU! You won’t accomplish anything by screaming at each other!” Himchan interrupted Yongguk’s and Junhong’s argument. Then I heard someone stomping through the hallway and a door which slammed shut.

“And you, Daehyun? Junhong is not the only jerk here.” Yongguk suddenly said. When I heard Daehyun’s name my heart skipped a beat and ached at the same time. There was a short silence until I heard steps and another door slamming shut. Then I heard the remaining members talking but it was too quiet to make out complete sentences.

So Junhong really hates me. Daehyun does too. I suddenly felt something wet on my cheek so I raised my hand to wipe it away. I was crying again, another thing I’ve done a lot these past few days. It’s surprising that I still have tears left…

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Please forgive me for this really extremely late update :( happened but i don't want to bore you with my lifestory so just know that I'm back on track and will update more frequently^^ When I saw B.A.Ps new MV "Crash" I thought now I really need to get back up and update for all my lovely readers and subscribers.  Again I'm very very sorry!!

And please go back to chapter two and take part in the poll there if you didn't already^^ It will help me decide for my next story

I don't know why but I just feel the need to point this out: I think many of you think that Youngjae is my bias right? But actually it's not like that. I love Yongguk the most in this world!!! XD Really, Yongguk is my absolute bias from all the bands I love and from all the biases I have^^ But I chose DaeJae as the main couple because I felt like the characters and roles would fit better like this :) Who's the bias of you guys? 

 

livexonmars: Sorry, for being so mean to Youngjae and for this late update >_< I love squishy Youngjae too, he's just too cute :D

ToneHarmonic: I feel bad for Youngjae too :( I'm sorry he has to suffer because of my imagination *hits head against table* and sorry for making you wait so long 

StarMagician: I want to hug baby Jae too *sniff* Sorry for hurting him!!!

Kaiten3693: Thanks for loving this fanfic. Your comment was very... enlightening XD

viridiansparrow: You really think it was awesome how I set it up? :D Thanks, it just came into my mind like that^^ Really so so so sorry for making you wait! I hope this chapter makes up for it

 

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!! THANKS, LOVE YOU GUYS!!!! :D