Happy Morning...?

Love's Struggle

 

Suho…he was so nice.  One of the nicest persons I have ever met. A small smile made its way onto my face and I started walking back to our dorm.

I needed to fix something.

 

******************************************************

 

[Himchan POV]

I woke up from the sound of a door being closed loudly and for a moment I thought I was still dreaming. I opened my eyes and looked at the ceiling blankly until I caught a glimpse of the clock hanging on the wall above the door.

I went into panic mode instantly. In half an hour we had to go to an interview and I was still lying in bed with my pajamas on, had morning breath, bed hair and no makeup.
“Yongguk! We have to get up!” I screeched, rushed out of bed and crashed on the floor when my foot got entangled in the blanket. What a great start in the morning.

I stood back up and looked over to Yongguk’s bed. It was empty. Why didn’t he wake me up? I could have thought about it more and could have thrown a tantrum but I decided against it for the sake of my horrible appearance.

Instead I rushed to the bathroom just to discover that someone was already in there and locked the door.
“YAH! Whoever is in there, open the door or I won’t be nice!” I shouted. To my surprise I heard the door click and it opened almost immediately. In front of me stood a freshly cleaned Yongguk with a stare that said ‘What did you say?’.

“I…uh…I…Thank you!” I stuttered and rushed past him into the bathroom when I suddenly noticed I forgot to bring my clothes. I ran back into my room, took about ten minutes to find an outfit and ran back to the bathroom just to discover that it was locked…again.

I growled and kicked the door with a loud bang.
“What’s wrong, hyung? Daehyun’s in there.” I suddenly heard someone’s voice and turned around. Youngjae was standing in the hallway, wearing a thick sweater (although it wasn’t that cold) and nibbling on a piece of bread. He had slightly red eyes and I wondered if he had cried again.

But before I could think about it longer I suddenly realized something and did a double take. Youngjae was nibbling on a piece of bread. He was eating! My eyes widened.
“Youngjae…you…you are eating!” I exclaimed and gave him a big bear hug before he could react. I jumped up and down while hugging him, happy that he seemed to feel better.

“Hyung! I can’t breathe!” he said and I instantly stopped hugging him. “Sorry.” I answered sheepishly and smiled at him. He smiled back. It was so good to see him smile again! I knew something good must have happened. We all were so worried for him and I thought I’d die of worry since I found him breaking down in the bathroom a few weeks ago.

But now he looked so much happier. Maybe he was over Daehyun or Daehyun at least didn’t ignore him anymore. I didn’t really care about what exactly happened, the most important was that Youngjae was happy again.

I heard the door open behind me and Youngjae’s eyes instantly shifted to the door. I turned around and saw Daehyun come out of the bathroom, wearing simple skinny jeans and a dark blue t-shirt.
“Finally!!” I exclaimed. “Now it’s my turn!”

I shoved Daehyun aside and made my way into the bathroom but before I closed the door I saw Youngjae’s hand slip into Daehyun’s when they both walked in the direction of their room. I smiled. It’s even better than Daehyun not ignoring Youngjae anymore. A beautiful relationship seemed to be in the making. My children were growing up.

However, my smile instantly vanished when I caught a glimpse of the clock hanging next to the mirror. I had 15 minutes left.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

So what do you think about this chapter?^^ I hope you like it~  It's a bit lighter and I tried to bring in some funny scenes since it finally seems like the dark clouds are disappearing... :D

but....COME ON GUYS!! SO MANY SUBSCRIBERS (thank you for that *-*)  BUT SO FEW COMMENTS? please don't be a silent reader and tell me what you think~ It encourages me a lot :)   

so SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT please~ ;D