Chapter 2.

I'm Sorry.

 

 

As Leeteuk woke up, the first thing he noticed is his wife. With only a towel wrapping around her body while she sat at her make-up table. He sneak up and surprised her with a “peek-a-boo”. She immediately turned back and sent the scariest glares to him. Leeteuk smiled in an arkward expression, then quickly apologizes to his wife. After that, he went back to the bed. Suddenly, Taeyeon’s phone was on. Since it was right next to him, Leeteuk answered the call right away.

“ Hello?”

“ Oh! Oppa? Can I speak to unnie please?”

“ And this is…”

“ IT’S YURI, YOU DUMMY! Now give the phone to Taeyeon.”

Leeteuk gladly gave the phone to his wife. Who already knew that would happen, and as she received the device from Leeteuk, she gave him a little smirk that meant to sent out the message “ I told you to never answer my phone.”

As Taeyeon said goodbye to Yuri, she secretly went towards Leeteuk and gave him a sweet back-hug. Which obviously made him smiled like a maniac. Taeyeon tries to put her chin on Leeteuk’s shoulders. But like always, she failed. It’s easy to understand, Taeyeon is shorty, while Leeteuk is tall as a pole. She could always ask him to sit down so that she could do it. But then it’ll be embarassing.

“ Oppa…Do you love me?”

“ Why do even ask that? Of course I love you. If not, I wouldn’t have said yes at the wedding.”

“ I know. But…other men always say things like that to their wife.  And eventually, their marriage was torn apart. I don’t want that to happen to us, so how can I trust you?”

“ Look, Taeyeon. I may say things other men would say, I may do things other men would do. But I will never ever let anyone loves you the way I love you.”

“ That’s great. Still, there is another thing that tells the different between you and other men.”

 

“ That is?”

“ Other men don’t have 2 wifes at a time. And let me say this, if honorable men truly love their wife as well as always will be faithful to her, they’ll make the 2nd wife disappeared.”

Taeyeon let go of Leeteuk right when she said the last words. She turned back, facing the empty space. Leeteuk sighed deeply as Taeyeon grabbed her clothes on the bed and went straight to the bathroom.

 

15 minutes later..

 

Leeteuk has been waiting outside for ages now, and yet Taeyeon is still in there. Without any further patience,Leeteuk knocked on the doors. Several times, all he had in reply was nothing. The 6th time he tried, she finally answered. But that doesn’t mean she is out.

“ What?”

“ Taeyeon ah…Come out. Oppa is getting worried. Please, just come out so that oppa could see you.”

The door slowly opened, and as it getting a little bit wider. It revealed the most prettiest person in Leeteuk’s heart. He smiled at her, then happily hugged her tight in his arms. She raised her head up to face him, he replied by giving her a sweet peck on the nose.

“ I can’t talk to you right now about…everything.”

“ What do you mean? We have all day to discuss about our issues.”

“ Our issues?! You’re the one who is getting a second marriage, you’re the one who is getting another plus 1, and you’re the one who is going to leave me as soon as you see your new destiny.”- Tears have again appeared on Taeyeon’s face. And of course ,again, it hurts Leeteuk so bad…

“ I’m sorry. But don’t cry. I mean you can cry as much as you want. As long as they are happy tears, okay?” 

 

Silence

 

“ Alright, listen up. I, Park Jung Su, is going to that show studio and tell them that I refuse to join the show. Will that make you feel better?”

“ Oppa…I don’t need you to do that. Beside, thinkof what could happen if you don’t join the show. I mean your career, your fans, me. Okay?”

Taeyeon stepped forwards and kissed on Leeteuk cheeks. Finally, Taeyeon was “good” enough for Leeteuk to let er go. She waved goodbye as she went into her car, and drove away.  Even though things seem to be all settled down. Leeteuk was still worried about how Taeyeon would feel, if he enters the show and something BAD happens. He’s just worried. But then he decided to get rid of all his stress by immediately go hang out with his brothers.

 

On Taeyeon’s car.

 

“ Yuri?”

 

“ Oh unnie! Are you out yet?”

 

“ Yeah, I’m on my way to the café. Call the girls, NOW!”

 

“ Unnie ah~ You don’t have to do this.”

 

“ I don’t have to?! I want to. Now follow my orders and call the girls!”

 

“ Yes, unnie.”