Chapter 5.

I'm Sorry.

 

Soon after they heard the cracking, the 16 people nervously went straight upstair. Not having the gut to see what is in front of them anymore, the girls quickly hid their faces into the guys’ chest. Blood was every where. Seems like it wasn’t a fight.

 

Flashback.

 

Taeyeon waited for the others to sat down, then she secretly pulled Leeteuk out of the room. He was very confused, don’t know what to than just follow her. As they were in a room, Taeyeon released Leeteuk’s arm. She then gave him a mystivious glare.

 

“ Taeyeon….What are you doing?”

 

“ You want to talk about OUR issues, right?”

 

“ Yeah..”

 

“ Then”- She said as she approaches the couch nearby. “ Let’s talk.”

 

Leeteuk sighed, again. Then sat down next to Taeyeon, with his hand on hers. He looks at her, she did as well. She tilted her head, noticing what was there on Leeteuk’s neck. She poked it, and seems like it annoys him a lot. “It” has this sense of strawberry. Taeyeon thought for a while, then finally she came to conclution.

 

“ You let her kiss you?!”

 

“ It was an accident! I mean she was attacking me. I had no choice.”- Leeteuk tried to calm Taengo down as he saw her with red eyes. She was getting worse, and there was nothing that could stop her. She pulled herself out of his grip. Standing up with all the strength she has left. She went towards the shelve where crystal vases was put. She immediately grabbed one of them. And in her rage of anger, she threw the poor thing right into Leeteuk’s bare foot. Causing it to broke into pieces. Since the bottom of the vase crashed onto the ground. Of course, a few of them hit Leeteuk’s foot. Also causing him to bleed. Within a few seconds, Leeteuk fell, hard. With his hands holding on to his terribly bleeding foot. Taeyeon came back to sense after the flavor of blood went into her nose. She looked at Leeteuk, and fainted a while later. Before the gang came up.

 

“ Taeyeon? Taeyeon! Wake up, babe!!”- Even though himself was hurt, Taeyeon is still Leeteuk first priority. He tried to come closer to her, but then the others came

 

End flashback.

 

While the girls don’t know what do by except hiding themselve to not see this horrible scene, the guys quickly help the leaders. Taecyeon and Heechul held Taeyeon in their arms, and took her to the guest room. Half of the girls went with them, so that they won’t have to see Leeteuk. But a few stayed to help. Seohyun grabbed the first aid kit up on the cupboard. While Yuri and Sunny went to find a wheel-chair. It wasn’t hard, since Donghae’s mother is a doctor.

 

 

 

In the after noon.

 

Taeyeon was the first one to woke up after a massive time of fainting. She couldn’t remember a thing, but all she got was herself holding on to a vase, and was about to throw it. Beside that, she can’t seem to remember anything.  She looked to the right, it was a beautiful scene of sunset. And to her left is her beloved huband that was hurt by Taeyeon herself. Though she doesn’t know that. Taeyeon quickly walked to him, since her head wasn’t that steady to do anything fast.

 

“ Oppa…Oppa? Why are you sleeping?! It’s not the time to sleep! Oppa!”- She called him loudly that it could make a person deaf. Little did she know that he was playing with her. The fact is Leeteuk was never asleep, he stick Taeyeon’s side right after his foot was bandaged. Although she was still sleeping at the moment. He asked the others to leave, but it wasn’t easy. The girls were acting like babies. They wouldn’t agree to leave the room knowing that their leaders are still in a bad situation. Finally, they were out when Donghae said he’ll treat them for a round of sushi.

 

Anyway, as Taeyeon’s voice was getting higher. Leeteuk finally “woke up”. Taeyeon was a bit surprised when Leeteuk’s body quickly bounced up. But after that, she smiled and hugged him tightly. She was about to cry, again. Until she realized that Leeteuk will eventually faint back if she does. Leeteuk lay his head on Taeyeon’s shoulder. Feels like laying in a pack of cotton candy, since Taeyeon’s hair was so soft, he almost did fall to sleep.

 

They stayed like that for a while until the door opened. Others started to come in, one by one. By the time Sooyoung and Siwon came in, Leeteuk and Taeyeon knew that there was food. Then Yoona unlocked the closet next to the closet, revealing party hats, balloons and many more. Each in everyone of them grabbed a balloon, then they formed a line. Sound of the song “Love Love Love” by After School started. And they all danced in couple, performing probably the best romatic flash mod ever that will never be know. 

 

“ Thanks you guys. But what are all this for?”- Taeyeon asked.

 

“ It’s for you and Leeteuk’s recovering.”

 

“ Ur..us? Why? Did something happen?”- Taeyeon still didn’t remember.

 

“ I’ll tell you when we get home. Tonight.”

 

“ Oh no~ You two are staying, HERE. Tonight!”- Jess said as she put two party hats on their heads.

 

“  Yeah. It’ll be like a slumber party. But for adults.”

 

“ Yay~”

 

They looked at each other than to their fellow friends. First their faces were like “ Oh no. I’m not staying here with these immature people, but then they happily nodded their heads.

 

“ LET’S GET THE PARTY STARTED…”

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I ( the author) sincerly apologizes to the readers if this chapter . But please, comment so then I'll know where to fix. Thanks! ^^