Chapter 3.

I'm Sorry.

At Black Pearl Cafe.

Taeyeon went inside, she didn't see the girls anywhere. Which was enough to make her go insane. Right now, she only wants to talk to the girls, see the girls,..And yet, all she saw is Yuri sitting alone in a big table set for nine. As soon as Yuri found Taeyeon standing at the door, she quickly waved to signaled that she is sitting at the back.

Taeyeon quietly walked to Yuri, since if she doesn't, every single tables that she just passed by will be destroyed. Then, when Taeyeon just sat down, Sunny and Hyoyeon appeared. Their faces were priceless. It's like they are stuck inside a forest and they are trying to find a way out. Which means that they are wanting to look for their fiercely leader.

" Hey! We're over here."- Yuri, again, waved to the girls. Sunny was running like there's no tomorrow, while Hyoyeon is trying to moved in her huge heels. Luckily for her, Sooyoung was there in time to help. But then, she was also wearing heels, so it took them about 5 minutes to get to their sits. 

And as time goes by, other girls started to appeared as well. Except for Tiffany. Yoona tried to call to her several times but she didn't pick up. Finally, Tiffany's car was found parking infront of the shop. She stepped out of the car with a cake. That obviously caused some shock to the others. Mostly Taeyeon, she misunderstood that Tiffany was happy that Leeteuk is getting another marriage. She was about to explode when Fany came through the door with her super happy face.

" TAENGO~ CONGRATULATION!"- Fany got all the people in the shop attention towards her. They began to looked at Taeyeon, who is now trying not to punch Fany in the face. But the truth is Fany got the wrong message from Yuri. She wasn't very good at Korean, so when Yuri passed the message to Fany. She spoke too fast, and made Fany got the wrong idea about the situation.

As poor Fany put the cake down in the middel of the table, Jess pulled her to the bathroom. Of course, Fany didn't know why she was being dragged to the bathroom.

" What the hell are you think you're doing?"

" What? Isn't it Leeteuk and Taeyeon anniversary?"

" Huh?! No, of course not. Why would you think of that?"

" Well, when i heard Yuri's message on my phone. She was speaking way too fast. And all I heard was Taeyeon, Leeteuk, Marriage, Sora something..So I assumed that it's their anniversary and someone named Sora is their special guest."

Jess's mouth was left hanging there as she heard every single words coming out of Fany's mouth. She face-palmed herself before she could refresh everything and began to tell Fany the REAL message. Fany was shocked like no shock before. She immediately ran out to apologizes to Taeyeon.On the other hand, Jess is punishing Yuri by kept on pinching her arms while she is sitting next to her. 

" So...What's the plan?"- Seohyun asked as she bit a piece from her blue-berry muffin. 

" Easy. We'll smash the relationship between Kang Sora and our lovely brother in law, Park Jung Su at the very beginning of the their what-so-call marriage."- Yuri spoke without any "permission" from Taeyeon. But that didn't bother her since the many ideas she'll have the more perfect her plan will be.

" No~ That'll be too easy. We have to do something so bad that Leeteuk won't ever have the gut to pair up with another girl. Even if that'll destroy his career."

" And how are we going to that?"

" We could ask for some help from our boyfriends."

" That's great! But how can we make sure that they would want to do this plan?"

" Let me check."

*beep beep beep*

" Oppa?"

" Sica?  I woke up and you were already gone. Anyway, I'm here with the guys. Where are you?"

" Donghae ah~...Stop worrying too much about me. Hey! I want to ask you a favor."

" Sure. What is it?"

" Have you seen the news about Leeteuk upcoming show?"

" Yeah. I got to admit that this is not the girl I thought hyung was getting marry to. She's...what's the word?"

" Okay! So you disagree with the couple right?"

" Hell yeah!"

" Do the others hate them too?"

" Yeah. All of us. Siwon, Minho, Yonghwa, Sungmin, Heechul..."

" Great. Okay, bye. Love you."

*hung up*

The girls looked at Jess as soon as she put away her phone. Knowing what they want, Jess put on a perfect smirk. Right after that, the girls jumped onto the air in full of joy. Since their plan are going to work. Somehow. They were about to leave when they saw Tiffany was still standing there.

" What now Fany?"

" Can we still have the cake? I mean it was custom made."

" Well...OKAY!"- The girls ran towards the cake and like using their whole hands to eat every single piece of the cake. Looks like Fany's cake was not a waste.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know that this chapter alot. Comment please. I'll make sure the other chapters are not bad as this one. Sorry.