Chapter 4.

I'm Sorry.

 

On Taeyeon’s car.

 

“ Hello?”

 

“ Oppa~ What are you doing?”

 

“ I’m at Donghae’s house. Is something wrong?”

 

“ Nah~ I was just checking on you. So how about I come over with the girls? Is that okay?”

 

“ Yeah. That’s great! When are you here?”

 

“ About 10 more minutes.”

 

“ Great. I’ll tell the others.”

 

“ Bye oppa. I love you.”

 

“ I love you too.”

 

Taeyeon threw her phone to the back side. She smirked as she continues to drive. Few minutes later, she arrived at Donghae’s house with the girls. They were waiting for the gates to open, when they saw nine familiar looking guys running towards them from behind the doors. They were like competting to see who gets there first. Taeyeon was the only one who didn’t even cheer her husband to keep running, while the others are screaming like dolphins. Especially Sica.

 

Finally, the “ race” was over, and obviously the most muscular man won. Which was Taecyeon, Yoona’s fiance. He immediately opened the door for the others, and went straight to Yoona. The guys offered to drive them in, even when they could just walked in. But since Donghae’s house has a really big yard. Mind will just drive there. When they got into the house, mostly the girls were very impressive by the decoration of the house. They knew that it couldn’t be Donghae, because if it was him, this place will be an aquarium. So that left only Jessica. Well, that makes sense,  Sica always had that good taste in furnitures.

 

They all gathered in the living room. The TV was on, popcorn were already there, seems like they are having a party. After they were all settled, Haesica excused themselve out.

 

In the kitchen.

 

Jessica always wanted to cook, but she never got the chance. Donghae wouldn’t even let her touch the stove. That’s why when Jess is the owner of this house, she was banned from coming into the kitchen. Except when she is with Donghae. They looked at each other for a moment. Then in a few seconds, their lips were attached to another. Sica broke the kiss, and went away. Donghae stopped her though. He looked at her with puppy eyes. But then Donghae remembered, he’s engaged to an ice princess.

 

“ What’s wrong with you, Jess? It’s been months since the last time.”

 

“ Nothing is wrong with me. It’s just that work has been really stressful. I had to launch my next perfume and clothing collection by next week. Or my mom will send me away from you, so that I can focus on my job.”

 

“ Why didn’t you tell me that?”

 

“ I didn’t want to tell you because I know it would hurt you. And I can’t bare to watch you being hurt.”

 

“ Then why the hell didn’t you tell me?”

 

“ Oppa…I love you, that’s why.”

 

Donghae pushed his fingers against the brigde of his nose, then looked at Jess. She’s probably going to cry. He sighed deeply in despair. He put his hands on Jess’s cheeks. Making her look at him, right in the eyes. She finally smiled, then wrapped her arms around him.

 

“ Listen here, you pabo. Nothing is going to separate us apart. You here that?”

 

“ Yes..Oppa.”

 

“ Now, let’s grab some snack,go out there and join the fun, ok?”

 

Jessica nodded as she wiped away her tears. Then she holded Donghae’s hands and took them both back to the living room. When they got in, the party was still on, and everyone was having a really good time. Except for Sooyoung, you is now sitting alone. Texting someone on her phone.

 

“ Is there something wrong, Soo?”- Jess asked while she was trying to get through the fun train.

 

“ Huh? Oh, everything’s perfect. Nothing to worry about.”

 

“ Soo. I know you, if there is nothing wrong, you would have gone to that bowl of potato sald a long time ago. So, tell me. What’s wrong?”

 

“ Um…Siwon, he’s…he’s not here.”

 

“ Well..why’s that? I mean you two were always together. Not one time I see you two apart.”

 

“ We had a fight. Yesterday.”

 

“ About what?”

 

“ I was home for his mom’s birthday. Preparing everything. And it was 11 p.m already, yet when I called him, he said he was still at work. I could swear I heard moans on the other side of the line. So when he got home, I kind of…like…started a fight.”

 

“ Well…I’m sure that you guys would fix it.”

 

* ring ring*

 

Sooyoung’s phone was on. Siwon was calling, she happily answered. Jess smiled, then looked away. Wait! Why are the leaders aren’t here?

She searched every single corner of this room, and they are gone. She went to ask Donghae, and it seems like he is looking for them as well. She was about to freak out, when suddenly a sound of breaking glasses “appeared” and and causing the party to stop. 

Was that Taeyeon and Leeteuk smashing the glasses?