Chapter 6.

I'm Sorry.

Everyone was having a total blast. But that doesn't mean every single one of them. Seems like Sunny wasn't very pleased to stay, so she dragged her husband, Sungmin to leave as well. Sunny didn't actually leave though, she just went to the pool at the backyard. There, she sat down with her face all sad. Unlike the other husbands, Sungmin always know what's wrong. He sat next to her, she immediatley laid her head on his shoulder. Closing her eyes as she felt so safe just to be aside him.

" You okay?"- He asked.

" I'm fine, just a bit tired."

" Want me to get your phone? We could call her."

" And say what? That we're sorry?"

" This is what you wanted. You abandoned her."

" I didn't mean for that to happen. Just that when she was born, we weren't excatly the best parents. We were never there, she didn't get the love that she deserve."- Tears were running down her cheeks. As she tried to push them away, the more they came. Sungmin sighed then suddenly, this sweet melody appeared out of nowhere. Sunny looked up and realized that it was her husband singing their song. Smile began to came back to her, she slowly hugged Sungmin tightly into her arms.

" What are we going to do? She's only 3 years old, and she's living with our parents.  Soon she'll forget who's her real parent is. I left her, but I don't want her to left me."- Sunny said while she was still holding on to Sungmin's shirt.

" Ssh. She'll be fine. Don't worry, I am sure that her grandmas and grandfathers are taking care of her really good. Also, when the situation is clear, I'll...we will get to see her, our daughter."- And just like that, once again, Sungmin's words have conforted Sunny right when she needs them.

" YAH~ AEGYO PUNKS! GET BACK HERE...THE PARTY ISN'T OVER..."- Taecyeon yelled at them as he and Yoona tries to walk while they were really drunk. Their walk caused everyone to laugh. Though no one was assure that they were even walking.

Sungmin stood up, offered a hand to Sunny, she happily took it. They quickly joined in the fun after a while of drama back there. Finally, Haesica's backyard weren't there anymore, it has officially turned into an out-door club.

 

In the morning.

The girls wanted to prepare for their love ones a breakfast that they'll never forget. But unfortunately, Jessica was never allow to cook, Donghae never had time to go grocery. So in conclusion, their kitchen was a waste of money when they built it. The cupboards didn't even have cups or plates. The fridge was probably that only place that actually contains something. But there were only drinks, like soda, wines, water, milk... Finally, "the cooks" among them as in Sunny, Taeyeon and Hyoyeon decided to go shopping, while the other tried to help them by finding stuff that could be considerate as food or at lease can be cook.

( A/N : please imagine that the guys didn't wake up until the girls were done cooking. Thanks)

 

At the supermaket.

Since it was only breakfast, they decided to just buy some normal and healthy things. Beside, owners of the house never enter the kitchen anyway, so why would they need to buy alot of things. As they stopped by the frozen section, Taeyeon "accidentally" bumpted into Kang Sora. Seems like she was going to buy pork as well.

" Well well well...If it isn't my rival, Kim Taeyeon?"- Sora said in most insulting way that she could, which she did.

" What are you doing here?"

" Oh so now I'm banned from the supermarket by some ugly short .I don't think so. And tell my Teukkie that I am making him a sweet breakfast."- After that, Sora went away with a smirk on her face. Taeyeon tried to kept calm as she was holing on to that pack of meat. Sunny and Hyoyeon went toawards her, meaning to comfort, but before they could, Taeyeon had already move her feet. They looked at each other, then with out any other choices, they followed her.

The whole shopping trip from that moment on was terrifying. Every single section she went by, she glared at the food. Causing all of the customers to stayed away. Times that she picked something, instead of putting it gently into the carrage. She threw them behind her. Didn't even look back to see if Sunny or Hyoyeon catch them. 

On their way home, Hyoyeon was the one who drove, since by what happened at the market, if they let Taeyeon drive, they'll ended up in the hospital. As they , mostly Sunny and Hyoyeon, brought the bags inside, Taeyeon walked right through the door and entered the kitchen immediately. Putting on her apron, quickly grab the sharpest knive, then hurried cooked the food as she kept throwing sutff in the stove. By what they just saw, the members who stayed home got a bit worried. Soon as Sunny and Hyoyeon went in,  the other dragged them out of there. It wasn't that hard to understand why.

" So...how's your shopping trip?"- Sooyoung asked. 

" It was...fun."

" Oh come on! Tell the truth. What happened that caused unnie to become like that?"- Yoona said as she pointed at the kitchen. Which is now a real battle field.

"Fine, I'll tell you. On our way to the meat section, unnie ran into Kang Sora. And she said a few words that we think unnie wasn't in the mood to hear. Also, judging from what she is right now, oppa isn't going to last long."

They all gasped, then turned to look at their leader. Who is now cutting the pork like she's killing it.

Better watch your back Leeteuk, Taeyeon's mad.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i know the chapter is . really . But still. please comment ok? Thanks.

Love, you guys.