Chapter 8.

I'm Sorry.

At Taeteuk's mansion.

Taeyeon arrived home, just to found out her husband didn't come back and he haven't ever since he left 2 days ago. She sighed and walked on the stairs in a desprate way. As the butler saw her, he immediately went to check. Her butler, Jae Suk,  has been working for the Kim 24 years now. He even spent more time with Taeyeon then her real father. He took care of her every day, cook meals for her, and talk to her whenever she needs. And of course, when she got married,the only thing she desire to be here in her new home is her butler. 

Anyway, as Jae Suk went into Taeyeon's room, he wasn't that surprise to see her sitting at the balcony. In fact, he joined her. Plus, he brought a blanket to cover her since the weather was very cold. Like how a father should treats his daughter. Taeyeon's smile was back soon as she saw Jae Suk came.

" Jae Suk? Can I ask you something?"

" Of course, mistress."

" How do you know if someone doesn't have feelings for you anymore?"

" MIss. If this is about master Leeteuk getting on the show, then I'm afraid that's the problem between you two."

" I know. But this is private. I really want to ask  you. How do you notice when someone doesn't love you anymore?"

" Well...I've been in a relationship for quite a while now. We never faught. Though there were times my wife ignores me. She didn't say it, but through her heart and by the look on her face. I knew there was something she wasn't happy about. And of course, through the horrible meals she suddenly cook."

Taeyeon laughed after the last part of Jae Suk's answer. But she did learn something as well. Right at that moment, she realized that Leeteuk never cheated on her, he never even want to.

She hop on her car, and drove to Sora's house, through the JPS on Leeteuk's car.

At Sora's apartment.

Soon as Leeteuk opened the door, he was immediately hugged by Sora. Though it was sweet, but he didn't like it. He quickly pushed her to a side. Right then , his eyes were wide opened when he noticed what she was wearing.

MM806223.jpg

She smirked when she looked at Leeteuk's expression. In his shock, Leeteuk wasn't able to think about anything. And to that moment, Sora attacked Leeteuk as fast as she could. In seconds, their lips were attached to another. Sora's arms were around Leeteuk's neck. While that, Leeteuk didn't know what to do but joined the fun. Wrong choice, my friend.

Anyway, they proceed their moment in the bedroom. He dropped Sora gently on her bed, the kiss was still there though. Before he knew it, his hands were already under Sora's gown and upto her bra. After he was done taking everything off Sora's body. Leeteuk to her body. Massaging one of her , while he is bitting the other one gently. Making her moan in pleasure. 

" Lee...Leeteuk~"

 

An hour later.

Taeyeon was finally able to arrive at her enemy place. She had this shivering feeling even she was standing in front of the building. But with the love she has for her husband, she stomped her way upto Sora's apartment. But everything started to fade away when she heard stange noises the nearer she gets to Sora's place. The door was that close. To figure whatever that is going on, Taeyeon stepped right into Sora's apartment. The closer she gets to that room. The more she wants to find out who are two people in there. 

Just like at SS4, Taeyeon almost got a heart-attack when she saw it was no other than her so-call husband and his soon-to-be wife. Tears were once again rolling down her cheeks. Leeteuk litterately fell down to the ground when he realized that Taeyeon was standing at the door, while Sora smirked in satisfied.

" Lee...Leeteuk?"- Taeyeon didn't want to believe that the man who is in front her eyes is her husband. 

" Taeyeon, let me explain. She attacked me!"- Leeteuk said as he approaches his wife. But all she did is backing down, and tries to get away from him. Finally he was able to grabbed her hand. Though instead of letting him hold on to her, she slapped him. This time is not a joke. This time she really means it. 

" Don't...ever call me again. I don't want to see your face. GET THE HELL OUT OF MY LIFE!"- Taeyeon ran away soon as she finished her yelling. Leeteuk wants to chase after her, but through what he did, I don't think he had the gut to.

 

 

Taeyeon did her best to hold in her tears but for that reason, they kept appearing on her pretty little face. She didn't know what to do. Right now, what she needs is space. She wants to get away from everyone. She doesn't even want to see her sisters. And for that, Taeyeon just drove and drove, until she stopped in front of a high class hotel. I guess I could stay here for a while.

She parked her car at the parking lot in the basement. Then check in to her suit room, closing all of the curtains, lock the doors. And stayed in her bed for hours. 

 

At Haesica's house.

After what happened, the gang didn't leave, in stead they stayed so that they could come up with a rescue plan. Though it's been 4 hours now, and yet these genius brains have nothing to offer to love. Finally, Yuri stood up as she was pointing a finger up to the sky like she has some brilliant idea.

" Why don't we set back whatever they've been through together?"

" That's a great idea. But how do we know what they've been through?"- Sungmin jumped up.

" Ah! I have something for that."- Donghae immediately went to his bedroom. Then came down with a CD in his hand. Making some of the gang pretty curios. 

" Um..I don't see how this is useful, Hae. We need like a scrapbook or a least one in Leeteuk and Taeyeon."-  Jessica said to Donghae in her sarcastically or normal voice.

" Hahaha. My girl is so innocent. Fellow mates! May I have your attentions? In my hand , I am holding one of the most important document to save our hyung and his lover back together. This here is the CD that contains all of their actions!"- The gang dropped their mouths soon as Donghae rise the CD up in the air with pride. 

( A/N: i know that this chapter alot. But please comment. I want to hear you guys, ^^)