Suho's here ( Part 1)

I'm Sorry.

After that horrible scene she just saw, Taeyeon had made up her mind. The name, the person, the existence of Park Jung Su will never show up in her life. Ever again. Although she knows that it will be hard since she works in the same agancy, and they might bump into each other's faces on stage. Taeyeon still managed to put those issues aside and focused on her life at the moment. 

But then, as Taeyeon drove, she can't stop sobbing, even when she decided to forget about him. The memories of these past 3 years haven't dissapear from her head yet. Times when he says " I love you." every morning, times that he would do anything just to make her happy, times that she shared with him..They were too precious to fade away. Perhaps they had been inside of her for so long. 

*We're the girls' , we're the girls' generation!*

" Yes?"- Tae tries her best to sound normal as she answered her caller. 

" Oh unnie? Come back to my place. I have figure how to make Leeteuk forget about that once and for all."- Hearing Jessica's voice is one thing. Hearing what she said is another. Just by listen to anyone speak of his name, the only thing Taeyeon would want to do is punch that person a real hard one in the face. But in this situation, everything that she could do is hung up, and forget about what she just heard. But what exactly did Jess mean by making him forget about Sora?

As much as she would wants to know everything. Taeyeon couldn't risk to be involve in anything right now. Even when it is not related to Leeteuk. Finally, she reached back to her house. Thinking that she should stay for a while to packed up all her things. Yes, when Taeyeon decided to leave Leeteuk, she meant it. And by the definition of leaving, she also meant not to leave anything behind. Stomping her way upstairs, she could definately see the eyes that are looking at her. Especially Jae Suk. He sighed, then with no other choices, he left. As in quit. I mean, the only reason he even stayed her was to serve Taeyeon, and now she is gone, he decided to leave as well. Despite the fact that all of their maids and cooks telling them to stay, Jae Suk and Taeyeon still went of the house's door with their luggages.

" Jae Suk, why did you leave? Now where will you go?"- Taeyeon immediately when she realized that she had another person going along. 

" Well, your parents are not that young, and the young mistress is heading to high school now. I believe that I'll be helping them from now on."- He said without anything thoughts. Seems like he's been planning this long ago. After knowing that her most favorite person in the entire world is going to be fine, Taeyeon gladly smiled and took Jae Suk to her parent's house. There, she could see that the garden in front of their house hasn't change, and the old roof is still holding on to that lovely red color. She helped Jae Suk to get his luggages , then decided to go in and greet her family like a perfect daughter she is. But when she stepped in, the first thing she saw wasn't exactly what she wanted to see. Why is he here? When did he arrive?

" Oh Taeyeon! You're here. Sit down, we...we need to talk. And I see you brought Jae Suk along. I've cleaned up a room for him upstair."- Taeyeon's mother said as she gave her daughter a big hug. Even now, the smell of her mother's awful perfume can't seperate her and that person sitting on the couch. But what can, I mean it's not like everyday you'll see your best friend from the past came to visit you all of the sudden in your parents' house. And you guys almost thought that it was him didn't you? Soon as she escaped from her mother, Taeyeon immediately came to her BFF and gave him a really big hug. 

" Okay now, Taengoo~ You're suffocating me for god sake!"- The man said as he tries to get Taeyeon off. 

" Well, that's for not seeing me or calling me in the last 2 years, Suho."

" I got busy. You know, I debuted."

" I know. And I can't believe that you're also in SM, now we'll get to see each other more often."

" Not that easy, I just debuted. I still have lots of things to do,"

" Oh~ I thought we were going to have some fun now."

" We are. You didn't I was going to play with you here now, did you?"- Suho said as he secretly whispered to Taeyeon. Which makes her giggled and causing her mother to look at them like she's trying to figure out their secret. 

" Oh, okay. But I think we should get out of this place before my mom gets all Sherlock Holmes again."

Suho obeyed his best friend and immediately grabbed her hand then ran away. Like Taeyeon, her mother did get all detective, but at least, she didn't go chasing after them .

( A/N: I'm really sorry for the late update. Since school is starting soon, I have to study. And that caused me less time to write. But I'll try. Oh and I know that this chapter is a bit short. So, I'm really sorry about that too~)