Chapter 7.

I'm Sorry.

 

At 8:30.

 

The boys woke up just in time. They didn’t even have to enter the house to notice that delightful smell coming from inside. As they walked into the dining room, most of them were pretty shock to see how talented their lovers are. The plates were filled with delicious foos, and everything was place neatly on the table. It was all done, the girls were just waiting for them to come.

 

“ Surprise~”- They all said at the same time. Not only did that make the others’ faces gone red but also showed the how much the girls love them. Though except for one girl, she didn’t look at her husband, or say anything since he came in. She just sat there , on her comfortable sit and looked at her plate. It was a bit too late ‘till he noticed.

 

As the girls went to grabbed their man, Taeyeon kept on “acting”. Instead of asking her what’s wrong like a gentlement he is, Leeteuk did the opposite. He gladly sat onto his sit without giving Taeyeon one single look or saying “ Morning babe, how did you sleep?”

 

And because of that, Taeyeon’s rage began rise taller. She stood up, causing eeryone to look at her with confusing eyes. Well except the girls since they knew what happened. She looked at Leeteuk for a moment then walked away. Of course, any man that loves his wife very much would always ran to chased her. As they disappeared from the room, suddenly all of the eyes began to look at Hyoyeon and Sunny. First was the 6 other girls, then the rest followed them.

 

“ Sunny? Babe, what do you know about this?”- Sungmin asked.

 

“ What? You think just because we went shopping with her this morning, we have something to tell you?”- Hyoyeon stepped in to defence herself. Though failed to kept the secret as Eunhyuk made his moves on her. Afterwards, she sang like a bird. She revealed everything, so much that event the smallest detail was out. While that, Sunny didn’t know what to do beside sat there and constantly giving Hyoyeon her signature glare “ When the hell are you going to shut up?”

 

At the front yard.

 

Even though Leeteuk ran to catch Taeyeon right when she left. For some reasons, he couldn’t find her anywhere as he got through the doors. Seconds ago, she was still there, running in front of him. And the next thing he knew, she was already vanish.

 

* Hey! I’m Mr. Simple~*

 

Leeteuk’s phone on the minute he got out. Looking at the caller’s ID, he immediately sighed. Not sure if he should answer the call since Taeyeon might hear him. But as the ringtone kept on ringing, he finallly decided to pick up.

 

“ What do you want, Sora?”

 

“ Oppa~  I missed you. Come to my place, I’ve prepare for you a perfect breakfast.”

 

“ I don’t think I can. Taeyeon had already done that for me.”

 

“ Ah~ That woman, did she also tell you that she attact me at the supermarket today?”

 

“ She did what?!”

 

“ She went all crazy cat on me. Oppa~ I’m hurt right now, please?”

 

“ Ur…Fine. But I’m only there to see your injuries.”

 

“ Super. I’ll be waiting.”

 

After he hung up. Leeteuk check one more time to see if Taeyeon is out yet. But still, there was no sign of her. So he quickly ran to his car and drove away. Though he didn’t know one thing, Taeyeon was right behind him, hiding of course. And also heard his conversation with Sora. Tears were falling once again. Her legs couldn’t stand anymore, and caused her to fell right onto the ground.

 

“ And you believed her, oppa?”- Those were the only words she could say. Soon afterward, the girls found Taeyeon, they tried to comfort her. But instead of letting them do that, she apologizes then went home in her car.

 

“ So I suppose that he didn’t catch her?”- Jessica said.

 

“ This is bad, this is really bad.”

 

“ Yeah. I mean Taeyeon unnie won’t be able to focus on anything if this TeukSora thing continues.”

 

“ And of course, Leeteuk huyng is going to have a serious breakdown if he see Taeyeon like this.”

( A/N: really sorry because of the short chap, guys!)