Chapter 10.

I'm Sorry.

Taeyeon's POV.

Oh my god~ Today was so much fun. Suho took me on ice skating, dinner, shopping and he also bought us a friendship ring. Or as I call it the "Romantic Ring that was given to me by A HANDSOME GOD".  We could of have do more things but Suho got to go home when his mom suddenly called. Though at least, he did drive me home savely. And by home, I meant my suit in the hotel . Not the house that have red rooftop and a creepy mother who will obviously ask everything soon as I walk through the door.

Anyway, as I was about to leave his car, he suddenly pulled me back. I didn't even hesitate to look deeply into his eyes. Oh how I always adore them! Then out of nowhere, he "magically" gave me a bouquet. Don't get me wrong. The flowers were absolutely beautiful. But what I was expecting for is probably a kiss or perhaps something. Though maybe a bouquet is his way to end our first date. Did I just say date? Well..I guess I was having too much fun to tell the different between dates and normal meeting. 

I smiled as I grabbed the bouquet and waved goodbye to him while he drove away. And just then, I realized that why hasn't anyone call me? Surely there must be one cal. Usually one day I get about 4 to 7 calls from the girls or Lee---. That's right. I almost forgot. Never to speak of that person again. Okay, well that should be easy since I just met my most handsome bestfriend again. Still, I did pick out my phone to check. What?! When did it power off? Oh yeah, I turned it off when mother called in the middle of our date. 

Back to reality, soon as it was on again, it shaked like a thousand times. From phone calls to text messages. They were everywhere. But I don't have time to check, these flowers will surely die if I don't get them water immediately. 

At my suit...

Ah~ Finally, some peace. My yawning wouldn't stop until I've laid on my bed. The pillows were more comfortable than living with that annoying cheating bastard. There, again, I just broke whatever I promised to myself. Urgh.... I wonder did he eat yet? Again! What is happening to me?!

 

End Taeyeon's POV.

 

While Taeyeon was having a hard time with her head, so did the girls. They've been trying to think of ideas and plans to re-connect their favorite oppa and unnie. Having that CD Donghae gave was one thing, trying to get those two people to watch it peacfully beside each other is another. And of course, they'll have to rewind what happened in those beautiful days. So far, they've reached nowhere. 

" This is hard~ And I mean really hard, harder than the time where I had to stopped shopping for a week."- Tiffany whined over and over. But that didn't bother the others since they were whining as well. With the starving condition, no wonder why everyone is giving up. 

" I wonder what is happening with those two right now? They've probably got back together already, so maybe we can stop now."- Lazy- Sooyoung said as she threw herself into Siwon's arms on the couch. 

Then, all of the sudden, Minho and Yuri "knocked" down the doors. Their faces were expressing something really bad. Although everything the others could see are the bags of food they've brought back. So in just a second, those poor things were ripped into tiny pieces. 

While people were eating like there's no tomorrow, Yuri and Minho couldn't even talk. Seems like something went on when they were gone grocery. Noticing her unnie's ridiculous face, Seohyun immediately came towards her. 

" Unnie? Why are you starring at that vase? It's no food you know. If you're that hungry to walk, I'll go get some for you."

" No. That's..That's no it."- Yuri's eyes were filled with tears at the moment, but couldn't roll down.

" Hey, what's the matter? UNNIE?!"- Seohyun caught everyone's attention when she shouted out loud. Suddenly, they were all gathering around Yuri. While the girls were busy trying to ask what's wrong and comforting her, the guys just kept on blaming Minho for no reasons. 

" Guys? Sit down, I..I have something really important to say."

" Sure, Yul. Hey! PEOPLE? OUR BLACK PEARL HAS SOMETHING TO REPORT~"- Sooyoung used her " power" and odered every one to sit down. And they did.

" It went something like this."

 

Flashback. ( Yuri's POV)

Minho and I finally finished our shopping. It wasn't that easy since everyone in the house have so many different taste in food. Like Jessica doesn't like cucumber, Heechul only likes to eat kimchi fried rice, and Yonghwa loves meat.,.... So instead of going into a simple snack store. We went various places to buy stuff only for dinner. 

While we were on our way home, we drove past Leeteuk oppa and Taeyeon unnie's house. And we decided to invited them over for some fun. But things we didn't expect cause a major drama. 

After entering the house, or before we even walked pass the door, we've already heard people crying. And when we asked one of the maids, she answered us that their master and mistress are going to get divorce. You see, after Leetuek accepted the second marriage with Kang Sora. Things have starting to fall apart in the house. Taeyeon didn't came home for 2 nights, Leeteuk went home with lip-stain on his shirt,...And just this evening, Taeyeon and her butler moved out. Nothing that belongs to them was left behind. 

End flashback ( End Yuri's POV)

After hearing such a story, everything energy in their bodies suddenly gone. They didn't want to do anything anymore. 

" So. That's just it? They are really getting divorce?"

" I don't know."

" Leeteuk hyung does not love that Sora woman, I know him."

" Yeah? Well..I know unnie, and she obviously won't find happiness with another man."

" But what can we do? They've decided."

" No. There must be something that we can do to interfere."

" The only thing is that CD over there. And so far, we've got nothing."

" Guess that the end for their fairytale."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't think that this chapter had done anything so far to relate to Suho yet, but just wait. There are going to be nasty fights. And don't worry, Taeyeon and Leeteuk couple will still stick as plan. Or not.