The End?

I'm Sorry.

 

Taeyeon's POV.

I couldn't sleep. I couldn't eat. Actually, I could eat. Just that I didn't want to reach the phone so then I could order something. And since it was too far for me, I decided to leave it that way. And there I was, laying on the bed with nothing. Then it came to me. How the hell did I turn out like this? Sorry guys, but although my marriage is going to end soon now that the only person I've ever loved showed that he has never felt the same way for me, I couldn't help to stop thinking about him. How is he? What is he doing? Has he eaten yet? 

" This is a nightmare. I have to change this situation right now."- I was finally able to sit up. But then again, what is going to be there for me? I have nothing. Sure that this is over reacting when the fact is that I still everyone that I love around me. But not the one that I love most. When things like this come. I sure wish that Leeteuk and I were still together. 

*knock knock*

 I opened the door. WIth the unsual hope that it might be Leeteuk. But like I've said, unsual, so according to logic, unsual things usually come with the unwanted answers. 

" Oh. It's you. What the hell the you doing here?"

" Taeyeon. This...This isn't the time to agure. I need you to come with me!"- She said as she grabbed my hand and was about to lead me away.

" Wait. How do I know that I can trust you?"

" There's no time for that. If we don't hurry now, Leeteuk is going to lose his life!"

" WHAT?!"

Despite the fact that while running after her from behind and continously calling her name, Sora didn't even bother to turn around to face me. And what the hell did she mean by Leeteuk is going to lose his life?! Did he..No! No! This can't be. 

And with that little thought of the one I cherish is going to leave me behind, I ran. And ran. Even Sora couldn't keep up. As in this moment, nothing means more to me than getting to see Leeteuk. He's probable at the hospital. But which?

" HEY SORA? WHERE IS LEETEUK?"

" HE IS AT ST.MARCUS!" 

( A/N: I don't know if this hospital even exist in Korea. But just leave it that way, okay? ^^)

After that, I immediately started the engine. And drove as fast as I could. Through out the lights of the busy city, I still couldn't stopping thinking about him. Also, I am pretty sure that I've passed more than 5 red signs on the way. But I'll get to that later. URGH! Why can' t that hospital be anywhere near the center of the city? 

 

FInally, I've reached the parking lot. But I didn't actually park, I just stopped the engine right there and ran out. The distance from where I started running to the main entrence of the hospital is like a 500m run. To me though. While to others, probably the elders could of ran faster than I am right now. And this heels aren't helping! At all.

" Excuse me, miss? I'm looking for Park Jung Su. I'm..I'm.."

" I know who you are. You're Kim Taeyeon for crying out loud. But I'm very sorry. Only families are allow."

" Okay. So...um...listen here. You must keep this as a secret. No one beside you is going to find out about this, alright?"

" Yes. Of course, I'll...I'll do anything."

" I'm...I'm his...Park Jung Su's wife."

" OH MY GO---"- I immediately covered before anything she says is going to ruin my life for good. Luckily, she was one of those. You know, those who can totally keep anything totally away from anyone. 

" Okay. Mrs. Park, your husband is in serious case. He is in the emergency room at the end of the hall. Room 910. You better hurry."

" Thank you!"

 

It wasn't long until I've reached that room. But then again, there I was, standing infront of that door. Waiting for something to happen. I couldn't let myself walk through that door. It's just too dangerous. Okay, Kim Taeyeon! You are walking through this door right now. Don't think of anything else beside the fact that your husband needs you. He is deparetely needing you inside that room. Oh for the love of God! Open the door!

" LEETEUK?!"

" Tae...Taeyeon? You...You've came. Now I can finally go. I love you, sweetheart. I...I didn't deserve you. Goodbye, jagiya."