Chapter 1.

I'm Sorry.

At Taeteuk's mansion.

Taeyeon stomped her way into the house without caring about anything her butlers or maids said. Inside, there's completely nothing except for anger and the desire to kill her husband. Or as she would say in this situation, soon to be ex-husband. Right when she got in their room, she cried, and cried. Tears were just kept on rolling on her cheeks. She fell onto the ground. 

*Gee Gee Gee Gee...Baby Baby Baby..*

Handsome Teukkie is calling...

She was so mad that she threw her phone hard to the room's corner. It broke into pieces. Just like her heart at the moment. Then there was footsteps near the door, she quickly fixed her make-up and stood up. 

The door opened, revealing the present of her beloved husband. She chuckled with a smirk on her face. The door was about to slammed hard when it stopped because he stopped it. He let out a sigh. A deep one. Then he slowly walked into their room, gently close the door behind him.

" You still have the gut to come home?"- She asked. There were surely the sound of revenge and madness the way she said her words.

" I didn't mean to cause it. The show called me, We Got Married. You know? The one where idol and id--"

" I DON'T CARE ABOUT THAT GOD DAMN SHOW! YOU DIDN'T EVEN CARE TO DISCUSS WITH ME ABOUT IT?"

" Babe, calm--"

" Don't you dare call me that. You cheated on me for god sake."- Taeyeon said as she tried her best to keep calm, and sat down on the bed. She looked at him, her eyes that are filled with tears. It makes his heart hurts so bad to see her like this. He made a promise to her, to never let her have to cry about anything. And yet, this very day, he broke the promise. If she is crying about anything else, then it'll be okay. But crying over him? Leeteuk rather die than to see it.

" Don't cry. Yeobo...don't."

" I wasn't...wasn't crying because of you, ."

" Look. I swear that I have no feelings for her. She is just an actress. And I'll show you, I'll act like we're happy when the show is on."

" That's the point! You will be happy when you are with her. People will think so, either you are acting or really happy. They'll support the both of you."

Leeteuk walked towards his wife. He put his hands on her cheeks, but she pushed them away. He tried to sit closely next to her, but she kept moving herself far away. Without any further patience, he picked her up in bridal style. Just like what he did on the day of their wedding.

" Yah! Put me don't! Put m---"- She immediately shut she realized that if he really drop her, she'll eventually fell to the garden downthere. She was too scared to look down. All she did was hugging Leeteuk neck and burried her head into his chest. 

" Do you want me to put you down here?"- He said as he stepped closer to the edge of the balcony. She shooked her head repeatedly. He laughed, then gently put her down to a chair. After that, within the seconds when she is still closing her eyes, he kissed her passionately. When she realized that she was being kiss, she tried to pushes Leeteuk away, but her strength was no match to Leeteuk's muscular body. She finally gave in. But that wasn't the only reason she kissed him back. From the beginning of their relationship, Taeyeon has always enjoyed Leeteuk's kiss.Weither it is on the lips or anywhere else. 

" Now do forgive me?"

" Not yet. The night's still young. Why don't you prove to me more that you're mine and I'm yours?"- Taeyeon said as she slowly untied Leeteuk's shirt. 

" Oh I will. But...not here. Let's go in side."

" I'm way a head of you."- Taeyeon said as she quickly ran back to the bed. Leeteuk smirked then ran to chased her. With the length of Leeteuk's height and Taeyeon's height. Leeteuk was obviously win the "competition". As soon as he caught her by the waist, they were already laying in bed. Taeyeon let out a "dangerous" smile. Finally, she grabbed his tie and continued their kiss.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, guys. It's a really short chapter. And I'm really sorry. I never wrote before so I can't do it. But there'll be tons of drama. So please support the story. Thanks.