Big Fight

Mutants

 

Hi everyone ^^ thank you for all the comments and new and old subscribers. Niece is back and so his her sister =.= but I shes cool  though n.n anyway this is an action filled chapter, kind of angsty. Usual;ll it wont be like this between them but they don’t know each yet and there is lots of tension so I thought it was time they had a big fight. Don’t worry they all settle there differences 0.~ enjoy

Taemin’s body jerked violently against Minho’s, releasing a blue aura that shortly faded. Slowly Minho pulled away from Taemin and looked at his changed appearance. He was truly captivating. His hair was a soft yet lively blond color and his eyes shined like blue crystals. The mutant couldn’t help but look deeply into those eyes, they show more than words could ever say.

“How do you feel?” Minho asked softly, he could still feel the boy quivering in his arms from the aftershock but his heart rate was going back to a normal pace.
 
“I feel a-a bit tingly” Taemin answered, observing his body.
 
Minho chuckled lightly
 
“That’s normal; it should go away in a little bit. You’re not still hurting anywhere, are you?”
 
Taemin shook his head
 
“A-aniyo, I’m fine”
 
The mutant let out a sigh of relief
 
“Good, it’s be bad if-”
 
“MINHOOO!!!”
 
The duo snapped their heads up to meet the person who interrupted them, Jonghyun. The mutant was currently stomping towards them with his arms crossed and an angry expression on his face.
 
“I REFUSE to train that creature!”
 
A heavy sigh escaped Minho’s lips as he grabbed the bridge of his nose. Taemin took that as a sign to get up because this conversation was going to get a bit heated. With some struggle the blond pushed himself up off the floor and held a hand out to Minho. The mutant looked at the boys hand for a second before taking it in his and pulling himself up.
 
“Alright, what happened?” Minho asked wiping the dirt of his pants before doing so for Taemin.
 
“I was trying to be as helpful and nice as possible but no matter what I do he seems to always be mean to me. I’m supposed to be his hyung and yet he treats me with no respect at all and it really starting to piss me off!” Jonghyun explained
 
“YAH! Why do I have to be nice to you after all the horrible things you did to me!!”
 
Key yelled, everyone’s head turned to him while he made his way over to them in long strides. Taemin knew that was a sign that Key was angry.
 
Jonghyun’s eyes widened in disbelief “What do you mean after all the horrible things?! I saved you; brought you to your precious son, comforted you a few minutes ago, I even cleaned that ing face of yours!! I have been nothing but kind to you and yet you act like a toward me!!!” He shouted his fangs clearly for everyone to see.
 
A red flag went off in Minho’s head, Jonghyun was pretty much beyond angry right now, he was downright furious. It’s rare that Jonghyun get so mad at someone that his fangs come out, unless he’s facing a rogue of course. But this situation was completely different, Key wasn’t trained at all. HELL! He just learned how to transform a minute ago!
 
“Who are you calling a , DINO!!? And every nice thing you did was because you caused the problem! You kidnapped me, you ruined my cloths, lied to me, and I’m pretty sure you did something that made my face dirty so that you had to clean it!” Key retorted not really understanding the danger of the situation.
 
Jonghyun walked closer to Key until their faces were only centimeters apart.
 
“You know even though I caused it I didn’t have to fix it, I would of made it much for you and as for the kidnapping IT. WAS.MY.JOB. I don’t know why you can’t get it through that thick skull of yours.”
 
“Get the out of my face” Key said in a dangerously calm voice before biting his lip
 
Jonghyun chuckled sinisterly
 
“Make me”
 
Without warning Key lifted his hand against Jonghyun’s chest and release an energy blast.
 
“UMMA!” Taemin screamed in surprised as he saw Jonghyun fly back a few feet before his back came in contact with the floor.
 
“That’s. It” He growled, Minho was going to stop him from really losing it, but it was too late. Jonghyun was already starting to transform. His puppy eyes closed tight, a yellow aura surrounded his body. After a couple of seconds, his eyes snapped open only they weren’t that rich chocolate brown that made him look like a puppy, they were electric yellow. Any trace of their puppy likeness was gone and replace with one of a wolf, a wolf looking to prey. Key and Taemin eyed the Jonghyun with big eyes. It was their first time seeing a mutant in there mutant form and it didn’t occur to them that their appearance would change. Both were a bit worried about how they look in their mutant form now. Further thoughts of the subject were put aside when Jonghyun was suddenly In front of Key in the blink of an eye. The white haired boy didn’t even have time to figure out what was happening until he felt a fist connect with his right cheek. Minho and Taemin called their names in unison. The punch sent Key flying some feet back only stopping when his body hit the wall before sliding down to the floor. He clutched his cheek desperately; it hurt so much it almost brought tears to his eyes, ALMOST. But as fast it starts to hurt it stopped. Key pressed experimentally on it, it didn’t hurt. Believe it or not Jonghyun didn’t really give Key one of his REAL punches. Even though the boy was just an all-around person that Jonghyun didn’t like he didn’t, he couldn’t bring himself to really hurt the boy seriously for some reason. It was a bit unnerving even with him knowing the boy had the ability to heal himself.

Taemin and Minho were still in shock about the scene that just took place. But Taemin seemed to snap out of it once he heard Key groan.

“Yah! No one hurts my umma!” Taemin yelled with tears at the corner of his eyes. His forehead add a blue tint while cuts began to appear on Jonghyun’s skin one after the other.
“Taemin-”
Before Minho could finish his sentence, Taemin charged at Jonghyun. The blond directed a psychic blast at the mutant. But unlike the other psychic blast it was more of a bomb. The energy was compact into to a ball form, only to be set off at command. Unfortunately Taemin didn’t know that so when Jonghyun grabbed it and threw it back to him it made Taemin panic ergo setting off the bomb. Minho felt his heart drop as he saw the light blue ball explode as it near Taemin. The boy’s body was sent across the room instantly making Key let out a scream. Minho reacted immediately, in the blink of eye he ran and caught Taemin before he could hit the floor. 

Key shot his gaze from Taemin to Jonghyun. He was so angry right now he didn’t care if they were supposed to be in a team together. The white haired boy pushed himself off the ground before pointing both his out stretched hands in Jonghyun’s direction. The spiky haired boy slammed into the wall and stayed in that position. Slowly Key walked toward, but he wasn’t walking like he was scared. He was walking like he meant business. When the two came face to face Key leaned down to whisper in his ear, his lips brushing again it each word he spoke. 

“Don’t ever hurt my son” He whispered calmly, his breath warming his skin making the hairs on the back of his neck stand on end.
“. You” Jonghyun shot back as he struggled to get out of the force field, Key ignored him.

“Taemin are you alright?!” Minho asked frantically, holding the blond close as possible to him while still scanning his body for any injuries. 

Taemin shook his head, tear tracks staining his white cheeks. He pointed to area on his chest.
 
“Let’s take a look”
 
Carefully Minho laid the boy down and positioned himself him on hands and knees. Slowly he began to lift the blonds shirt until it stopped his armpits. If Taemin wasn’t in so much pain he’d be blushing hard right now. Minho had a serious expression on his face as he eyed the wound, he brushed his finger over it lightly earning a yelp from Taemin.
 
Key snatched his head away from Jonghyun to look at Taemin. He was a little more than furious when he saw them. Immediately Key released Jonghyun from his field and directed it to Minho only this time using one hand . Abruptly the boy was sent straight to a wall behind him. The white haired boy took long strides over to him.
 
“What the hell do you think you were doing to my son!?” Key asked but didn’t give Minho a chance to answer before crushing him further against the wall.
 
Minho was really starting to get pissed off. Not only because he is unable to help Taemin when he obviously needs him, but because Key is hurting him and he didn’t even do anything wrong! What Minho hated the most is when people jumped to conclusions and that’s exactly what Key was doing. Instead of answering Key’s question, Minho closed his eyes, a red aura surrounded his body before his eyes snapped back open, now a bright red. His also hair red, but the ends aflame. 
 
Jonghyun came up behind Key and grabbed his out stretched hand and put it behind his back. Quickly Key used his other hand. 
“Let me go or I’ll blast you backwards” Key said warningly
 
"Hurt him and I'll set you on fire you" Minho said
 
“I’ll break your arm before you even have a chance to, now let go of Minho or I’ll dislocate it” Jonghyun said unfazed
 
“Break his arm and you’ll lose yours” Taemin threatened as he stood up shakily with a hand clutch his chest. He didn’t want to be violent but with his powers more intense and  hard to control, he don’t know what he might do.
 
“That’s big talk coming from someone with broken ribs; want me to break a few more” Jonghyun retorted
 
“Touch him Jonghyun and I’ll turn you to ash.” Minho said his body beginning to produce flames.
 
ENOUGH!!!

How was that? Did that satisfy some action lovers? Please remember to commment ans subscribe