Chapter 14

Mutants

Sorry for the wait AGAIN -.- recently I discovered that i'm falling into depression T^T I'm trying to keep my mood positive though and try to balance my life but I'm just starting not to care about anything anymore. Even the things that i enjoy doing, i already made some rash decisions becuase of my current state. I just want to stay in my room and stare at the wall all day becuase of how empty i feel but i've gotten better recently ^^ I will continue to update and make new stories just not as fast as when i first started. but it wont be this slow either, maybe 1 chaoter per week or something. So i ask you bear with me readers and  thanks to all my current subscribers who are waiting. Anyway heres chapter 14


 

 

Taemin groaned, snuggling further into Minho’s side.

“Why is everyone so loud~” He whined groggily. Key wiggled himself out of Jonghyun’s hold and walked closer to the red head.

“Taebaby you have to get up. We’re getting some take out for dinner.” Key whispered softly, running his fingers through Taemin’s red strands. He hoped his action would help the boy to wake up but it only seemed to make him closer to falling sleep as he relaxed more into Minho.

Key sighed “Taemin we have to go, everyone’s hungry”

Taemin contorted into a look of displeasure “I’m sleepy, why can’t I just stay here”

Minho chuckled “You can’t stay here by yourself silly. What if something happens while we’re gone?”

Taemin knew Minho was right, but in his tired state of mind all he could think about was getting some sleep. Today had been a very tiring day for the redhead, all his energy was pretty much drained on his emotions and training. A whimpered slipped from his lips before he buried his face in Minho’s chest. Minho looked down at him sympathetically.

“You know Key hyung, he seems really tired. I can stay here with him while you and Jonghyun get the food.” Minho offered, he slowly combed his fingers through the red strands while looking back up at the duo for a reply.

Key eyed him warily. He wasn’t too keen on leaving his baby with someone he just met, not to mention the first meeting wasn’t the best. But Minho HAS been taking really good care of Tae since they first met.  The complete opposite of how Jonghyun has been treating him actually. A frown set on Key’s face as the thought came to mind. He couldn’t help feel bothered by the fact that Jonghyun was treating him like crap from the beginning while Minho on the other hand was always caring towards Taemin. Although Jonghyun has done SOME good things. Key recalled when Jonghyun saved him from being crushed back at headquarters, it made his heart beat so fast, he thought it would burst.

 “Key”

Key shook his head before looking back up

“Yeah”

Jonghyun scratched the back of his head “You never gave Minho an answer, Do you want him to stay here with Taemin while we just go get the food?”

Key looked at the two boys on the couch before nodding his head

“Yea it’ll be for the best anyway, its kinda late”

As soon as those words left Key’s mouth Jonghyun started heading to the stairs not wanting to waste any more time.

“Come kitten lets go before it closes.”

Key head snapped in the boy’s direction

“Yah! What did I let you about calling me those ridiculous names!”

Key yelled chasing the dino that ran as soon as he started yelling. Loud fast steps faded while they descending down the stairs.

“Do you think it was a good idea that we sent them” Taemin asked, managing to still sound worried even with being so tired.

Minho let out a big sigh

“Yeah those two should be fine. Even though Jonghyun annoys Key a lot, I can tell he likes him.”

Taemin’s eyebrows furrowed

“Really? How do you know?”

“Well, usually when a guy like Jonghyun likes someone they tend to annoy them. He does that to me and Heechul most of the time.”

“He doesn’t do that to me. Does that mean he doesn’t like me?” Taemin asked sadly

Minho shook his head

“No, he just does it to people that he knows he’ll get a good reaction out of.”

The red head gave him a weird look

“Oh……..somehow I feel oddly offended”

Minho chuckled before he ruffled the small boy’s hair.

“Don’t be, you have me”

Taemin couldn’t help the smile that crept on his face


 

Short chapter XP but the next will be longer