Truce part 2

Mutants

 

I bumped into any other problem with the plot again but everything should be fix now. School is starting tommorow bleh XS Is it bad that i dint do my summer homework......oh well, who care =) Thank you for too all the people who left me your amazing comments and to all my new and current subscribers  ^^ Please enjoy chapter  11


 

Minho carried Taemin’s body down the stairs to the bathroom in their living area. Every step he took, Taemin would wince in his hold. The boy’s psych would cut him in various places and he would apologize for it every time.

“Taemin you don’t have to apologize” Minho said, while looking down at the boy in his arms. His icy blue eyes scrunched close.

“Yes I do” The blond replied through clenched teeth. Even though he was in pain he still didn’t see why he shouldn’t feel bad after hurting someone, even if it was out of his control at this moment.

“I’m hurting hyung, after all he done is help and protect me. It’s not right”

Minho couldn’t help the smile that found its way on his face. Taemin never failed to get a smile out of the mutant.

It wasn’t long before the duo reaches the bathroom. With as much care as possible, Minho sat Taemin on the closed lid of the toilet. A yelp escaped the boy’s lips regardless, resulting in a Minho getting a cut on his arm.


“Sorr-” Before the younger could finish. Minho put a finger to his lips, preventing him from speaking.

Taemin nodded his head, seeing that was the only response he could give due to Minho’s finger still pressed on his lips.

“I-it’s ok, let’s just g-get you fix up ok” The mutant stuttered, he didn’t expect the boy’s lips to be so soft. I mean they looked soft, quite plump actually, very kissab-

Minho shook his head realizing what he was about to say. ‘No, I can’t be having these kinds of thoughts. This kid is like a little brother to me. Nothing more nothing less’

Satisfied with his conclusion, the mutant broke anyway from his thoughts only to notice Taemin was giving him weird looks. It took Minho a second to understand why, but when he did he blush furiously before uttering a small sorry and snatching his finger away like was burnt. How ironic coming from him.

Taemin chuckled but regretted doing so immediately, pain shot through his chest.  A groan left his lips before a cut was left on Minho’s cheek. He didn’t seem to notice though because he was too concerned for Taemin’s condition at the moment

“Hyung, it hurts” He strained out, clutch onto Minho’s shirt. Minho lifted Taemin’s shirt over his head and hung it on his shoulder before pushing Taemin a little away from him to have better access to his wounds.

“Taemin, I need you to stay as still as possible”

“W-will it hurt?”

Minho looked into the boy’s scared eyes that were filling with tears.

“No, it’s soothing actually”

Relief washed over the boy’s face.

“Ok, then I’m ready”

Minho lifted his right hand; purple energy began to give off from it before he hovered his hand over the blonde’s broken ribs. Instantly Taemin felt little by little pain being relieved. They both stay quiet for a while before Taemin broke the silence.

“Hyung?”

Minho took quick glance at Taemin’s eyes before refocusing back on his task at hand.

“Yea?”

“What were you think about earlier while you were spacing out”

Minho’s eyes widened and he nearly lost his focus before he collected himself

“Um…I-I was t-think…uh...how are you gonna f-fight when you don’t like h-hurting anyone.”

It was Taemin’s turn for his eyes to widen. He had actually thought of this many times and never came to a conclusion that he liked at all. Either he does fight and be a burden, causing the group to fall apart, and sending earth to it ruin or he fights and lives with the guilt of killing so many people. Their blood will be on his hands. His face paled at the thought.

Minho took notice and decided to drop the topic, good thing they were done. The mutant removed his hand from over Taemin’s chest

“Well, your good as new”

The blond instantly turned back to his cheery self

“Really?! It didn’t leave a bruise did it?”

Taemin asked worried, not being able to see his chest to well.

“No, go take a look”

Minho pointed to the mirror hanging above the sink. Taemin jumped up from his seat and scurried to the mirror, a big smile plaster on his face. The smile immediately fell once he saw his reflection in the mirror. Minho walked over to the younger, concern taking over his features.

“What’s wrong?”

“I have blonde hair and blue eyes” Taemin answered in a monotonous voice

“Yeah, that’s what you look like in your mutant form. No one ever looks the same.”

Minho said as if it was the simplest thing in the world. Before the blond could response, there was the sound of two pairs of feet before a muscular boy with spiky hair bolted in the bathroom, followed by a slightly taller and not so muscular boy. Jonghyun got down on his knees and began to plead.

“I’m really really really really  sorry Taemin. I was mad at Key and took my anger out on you. That’s no excuse and I don’t expect you to forgive me but I just wanted to tell you I’m really really sorry. I should have never done that. It was wrong and immature of me to but I have you now that I apologized to Key and made a truce. I came here to do the same with you.”

“Yes and I think I owe Minho hyung here an apology. I didn’t mean to snap on you…..ok so maybe I did. BUT it was a misunderstanding; I thought you were taking advantage of Taemin. I don’t know you and I don’t know what kind of person you are so you can’t blame me. So I’m sorry for jumping to conclusion and I’ll try not to do so in the future.”

Minho gave Key a small smile

“Apology accepted and by the way I’m not your hyung. Your my hyung”

Key’s jaw dropped making Minho chuckle

“Oh and Jonghyun Taemin forgives you, he’s still going through a state of shock over his appearance.”

While Jonghyun did his happy dance, Key gave Minho a questioning look.

“His appearance what wrong with his-OH MY GOOOOOOOOD”

Key blew a fuse as soon as he took a glance at the mirror

“MY ING EYES ARE GREY!! AND MY HAIR, MY BEAUTIFUL HAIR IS WHITE!!

Both Jonghyun and Minho gave each other frightened looks.

“I LOOK LIKE A POP POP!!” Key wailed pulling at his white strands

“Taemin why didn’t you let me I look like an old hag?”

Key asked grabbing Taemin by the shoulders, The blond did the same to Key

“Why didn't you tell me I looked like a Ken doll!”

Taemin yelled shaking Key in distress

“But it looks good on you baby, I didn’t see a problem with it.”

“No it doesn’t, you look ten times cooler than me. Platinum suits you and your eyes are so pretty”

“No your eyes are prett-”

Minho and Jonghyun just listened as the two went back and forth. Minho let out a sigh

“This whole team thing is going to be interesting”

Jonghyun nodded his head

“Yes, VERY interesting”


Short chapter but i hope you liked it ^^