Truce part 1

Mutants

 

T^T so many new comments!! I’m so happy X3!!~ I was going to make this chapter long but my mom is being very evil for some reason  -.-  so I decided to just go with what I got ^^ please enjoy and leave more comments, oh and sorry for mistakes in advance

~

All actions stopped as they recognized the booming voice over the intercom.

“H-Heechul”

Jonghyun stuttered nervously, still holding an iron grip on Key’s arm

“This behavior is unacceptable, you guys are a team! You shouldn’t be fighting with each other like this. Jonghyun and Minho I would have expected more from you two, you guys are the oldest in the group and have far more experience than they do! All of you let each other go!!”

Quickly everyone obeyed the man’s command. Minho looked around the room cautiously.

“You put video cameras in here?” he asked, already knowing the answer to his question

“Of course we did!! Do you really think I would trust you guys to behave yourselves!? You pretty much proved my point after this whole ordeal!!”

The man screeched making everyone flinch. A heavy sigh was heard before Hankyung took over.

“Look you guys, I know you don’t like this whole team thing but it has to be this way. The only way it’s going to work is if you work with each other. You can’t fight among yourselves; you’re really the only team that we can really depend on if something goes wrong. S.O.S is not an organization you want to deal with and were pretty much planning to take them head on. We need you guys to be ready for anything and everything. EVERYONE depends on you. For the time being, stop training for a bit and take a breather then come back and finish for today. In two days report here to headquarters so you can meet the others and be assigned a leader. After seeing this, it’s pretty evident that you’ll need one as soon as possible. That’s all for now”

Everything was silent for a while, no one dare to say anything. The tension was so thick that it could be cut with a knife. Minho was the first to speak.

“Come one Taemin, let’s fix those injuries of yours” He said as he walk over to the boy and guided him out of the training room.

Jonghyun and Key were left alone again staring at each other, glaring really. But suddenly Jonghyun’s glared dropped. He let out a big sigh before he put his hands up in surrender.

“Look, I don’t want to continue to fight with you about this. Heechul and Hankyung are right; we have to be a team. The only way this is going to work is if we get along. I’m sorry about kidnapping, and treating you so badly. I know that today must be really hard for you since you were pretty much thrown into this situation without warning. I would probably act the same way if I were you if not WORSE. Me being the idiot that I am didn’t think about how you felt and just lashed out on you. So Key, I truly am sorry and hope you accept my apology because I really want this to work out between ALL of us. So what do you say? Truce?”

By the end of the speech Key eyes looked as big as Minho’s. He was utterly speechless, he didn’t except the boy to actually apologize to him, it brought a weird warm feeling to his chest. Jonghyun cleared his throat breaking the boy out of his thoughts. It was then he realized that Jonghyun had his hand out waiting for him to respond. A light blush made its way on the feline’s cheek before he took the mutants hand shook it

“Truce”

With a big smile now plastered on the dino’s face, he pulled his hand away and chuckled

“Good! I’m gonna go check on Minho and see how he’s doing with Taemin”

“I should probably go check on Minnie too” Key smiled back, he didn’t know why but Jonghyun's smile was really contagious

Jonghyun was gone before Key could take two steps. He  blinked dumbly at the empty room

‘That’s gonna take some getting use to’

As he began to walk again Jonghyun appeared in front of him out of know where. A yelped escape Key’s lips as he fell back in shock landing on his bottom. Jonghyun snickered at Key’s shocked face before he spoke.

“Oh I forgot to mention this, I’m still gonna tease you. I can’t help it; you’re just too damn CUTE!” He emphasized before running away at a NORMAL pace.

“YAH!”

Key shouted blushing furiously. Without another second to lose, he sprang on his feet and chased after the dino.

~

Short chapter XP don’t forget to subscribe and comment