Not sure what to name this =/

Mutants

 

Ok this took forever but I wrote something, had some writers block but I just wanted to write this up because I know what I’m going to write now ^^

 


 

 

The training pretty much went smoothly for the rest of the day. Key and Taemin where showed how to change back into their human form with no problem. They were still a little hung up about their mutant appearance but decided to just deal with it because, one they couldn’t do anything about it and two, and it wasn’t like they had to stay like that anyway.

 It was around 8 o clock right now and everyone was gathered in the living room. Jonghyun was sitting on the sofa. Head resting on the armrest while Minho was next to him with his head back, eyes closed and a half sleep Taemin on his shoulder. It was pretty obvious that Taemin was exhaust but the other two were just bored out of there mind. It was going to take a lot more then training for Minho and Jonghyun to be tired. Key on the other was rummaging through the kitchen looking for food.

“Yah, where is all our food from our apartment?!”

Key asked, opening the cabinet above his head. The fridge was empty and every cabinet that he’s opened so far has turned up empty.

“Whoever Heechul and Hankyung sent to get your stuff probably ate most of it and took the rest to headquarters to finish it off.”

Minho responded nonchalantly, it happened so many times already that it really wasn’t much of a surprised. In fact he would be surprised if they didn’t do that.

Completely frustrated, Key slammed the cabinet shut.

Jonghyun lifted his head and sighed “Calm down princess, we’ll just go get some take out for tonight and go food shopping tomorrow”

“That actually doesn’t sound like a bad idea” Minho comment

Key finally walked into the living and stood in front of the group. He looked down at them with an irritated expression on his face, arms crossed over his chest and hips cocked to the side.

“Fine, but I get to pick”

Minho shrugged “Fine with me I don’t really care, as long as I’m eating”

Jonghyun shot up from his seat and looked incredibly at the two.

“WHAT! Wow wow wow, I want to have a say in what we eat! It was MY idea in the first place so don’t you think I should have a say in this too!?”

 

 

Key looked at him unfazed “No.”

Jonghyun groaned in frustration and stomped his feet

“This isn’t fair, I want to pick tooo~” The puppy whined to mostly Minho since he seemed like the easiest one to convince here.

Minho rolled his eyes; he knew Jonghyun would pull the puppy eyes on him any minute if he didn’t cave.

“Hyung, why does it matter so much? Why can’t you just let Key pick?”

“Because It was my idea and I want to have say in what we eat too”

Minho sighed “Why can’t you just pick next time?”

“Because I want to pick this time, I already know what I want.” Jonghyun whined

“How do you know that Key won’t pick want you want?” Minho asked, these were one of the many times were he felt like the hyung rather than the dongsaeng.

“Because I just know”

As Jonghyun and Minho continued to go back and forth at each other. Key slipped into his own thoughts, mainly about the scene in front of him. He giggled to himself quietly.

‘It’s kinda hard to think that the same sarcastic, sneaky, annoying, stupid head jerk is the same cut- I mean whiny, immature Jonghyun I’m witnessing right now. I mean this is the same guy that broke my baby’s ribs and punched the living day lights out of me and yet here he is pouting in-”

“Jonghyun stop it, you know I can’t stand it when you do that thing with your eyes.” Minho said a bit strained avoiding all eye contact with Jonghyun as much as possible.

Key looked utterly confused

“His eyes? What wrong with his-”

Key stopped midsentence as Jonghyun directed his glaze at him. Those big brown eyes were looking at him with so much emotion it made Key choke on his own words. His puppy eyes had more effect on him then Taemin’s did, but that probably from being around him so much.

“Please Key, I’ll let you pick next time”

Key sighed in defeat

“Ok, you can pick this time but I’m DEFINITELY picking next time.”

Jonghyun’s face lit up

“Really!?”

Key nodded his head; he was a bit taken back when Jonghyun engulfed his body in a bone crushing hug. Picking him up off the floor in the process.

“Thank thank thank you Key, you won’t be sorry!

Taemin groaned, snuggling further into Minho’s side.

“Why is everyone so loud~” He whined groggily. Key wiggled himself out of Jonghyun’s hold and walked closer to the red head.