Transformation preview

Mutants

 

Sorry for the wait =C I’ve been at my aunt’s house since Thursday and she has no internet XC. I’ll make a full update on Tuesday when I’m back home. Until then enjoy this little chapter ^^ Btw I’m at Barnes & Noble uploading this XD
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
All four mutants were in the training room gathered in a circle. Key found himself feeling a little nervous as there ‘trainers’ eyed them. Taemin on the other hand was so excited he couldn’t keep still. Unfortunately he wasn’t really thinking about what he was being trained for.
 
“Alright guys, the first thing you’ll learn to do is to transform. Your abilities are limited tremendously in your normal form. For the next week it’ll be best if we separate into pairs, we’ll make more progress that way with one-on-one help.”
 
Minho explained, Key crossed his arms, an angry expression on his face. He knew he was gonna have to be stuck with that dino
 
“I am not-”
 
The black hair tipped boy couldn’t even finish his sentence when he saw Taemin giving him ‘the eyes’. The red head already knew Key was going to snap about not wanting to be paired with Jonghyun. Taemin wanted to pair with Minho though, so he did what he had to do to get what he wanted. Use his aegyo.
 
“Key umma, I know you don’t want to pair with Jonghyun hyung but I reeeally want to train with Minho hyung. Can you train with Jonghyun hyung?” Taemin said in a sad cute voice, a pout playing on his lips.
 
 “B-But I-”
 
“Please Umma~” 
 
Key looked at Taemin for a second, appearing to have an inner conflict with himself before sighing heavily in defeat
 
“Ok Taeminnie, BUT only because I love you”
 
“Thank you umma!”
 
The red head flashed Key a bright smile, eyes turning into little crescents before hugging him tightly.
 
“Yah! Why am I stuck with him!?”
 
Jonghyun yelled throwing his hands up in the air dramatically. No way was he gonna be stuck training the blonde without his consent.
 
Minho groaned “Jonghyun, It would be best if you train with Kibu-”
 
“Key” the blond interrupted
 
Minho gave a sigh before continue “ Key, sorry. Anyway it would be best if you train him since he is more familiar with you and Taemin is more familiar with me. It’s only for a week so deal with it until then.”
 
 “But Minho~, he’s mean” the dino whined crossing his arms.
 
“Yah! This is what you get for teasing him earlier! Come on Taemin”
 
The red walked over to Minho with a smile on his face. As soon as they went to another area; Key snapped his eyes up to meet Jonghyun’s. The two didn’t say anything to each for a while, seeming to have a staring contest. Key found himself drowning in those brown orbs only coming out of his trance when he heard the other boy talk.
 
“I guess we should get started”
 
Jonghyun walked closer to the feline so he was standing right in front of him only leaving a few inches of space between them. Key eyes widened, he stumbled back a few steps.
 
“What are you doing?!”
 
“Wow, calm down kitty. I’m just helping you”
 
Jonghyun chuckled and grabbed both of the boy’s wrists, pulling him back to the previous spot in front of him.
 
“Close your eyes”
 
Key gave him a skeptical look before complying. As soon as Key’s eyes shut, a smile crept on Jonghyun’s face.  The memory of changing Key while he was unconscious playing in the mutants head, reminding him of how he first discovered how beautiful the boy truly is. 
 
“Breath slowly”
 
It was a little hard at first for Key to relax and slow his breathing because Jonghyun was still holding his wrists but once he got pass that it became a lot easier.
 
“Now, try to concentrate on that feeling you get when your powers release.”
 
Key brows furrowed in concentration. A few minutes passed and nothing was happening. The blond was about to give up until he suddenly felt something. BA-THUMP A gasp escaped his lips as his eyes snapped open. Key’s head fell forward; his heart beat was steadily increasing.
 
“J-Jonghyun it- it Hur-ts”
 
Key managed to strain out, Jonghyun felt a bad feeling stir in his stomach. He knew the first time transforming was always painful but he didn’t want to tell the blond, afraid the boy may not go through with it. As soon as a whimper escaped Key’s lips, Jonghyun knew he wouldn’t be able to take anymore. Even though he didn’t like the boy he couldn’t stand seeing him in so much pain.