Whats your name?

Mutants

 

Hai readers~ Thank you for all of your comments, in the last chapter I already told you how precious they are to me XD and thank you to all my subscribers, glad you want to stick with this story because I plan to make it very entertaining and enjoyable for all of you. Enjoy chapter 3 everyone and don’t forget to comment and subscribe 0.~

“Ok let’s see how were going to do this”
 
Jonghyun stretched across the bed to grab the white shirt before positioning himself back on Keys lap.  He took the blonde by the waist and pulled him up towards his chest, pressing their bodies close in a hugging position. The mutant s his hands down the felines back, grabbed the hem of his shirt and started to pull it up slowly. Jonghyun failed to notice how suggestive the position he was in until he started seeing more and more of the creamy white skin being revealed as he pulled Key’s shirt higher. He gulped audibly 
 
‘Come on Jonghyun, you shouldn’t be thinking these things right now. Just focus on the task at hand.’
 
Right before he got the shirt off completely, Jonghyun felt Key began to stir in his hold. He stopped in his tracks, feeling a panic rise in him.  A groan escaped from Keys mouth as he felt himself come to. The first thing he noticed was that someone was on his lap hugging him. He was so shocked his powers cut loose. A wave of energy raked through Key’s body before a blue transparent dome formed abruptly around his body spending Jonghyun across the room only to slam into the wall, resulting in a huge dent. If it was any other wall he would have went straight completely through, but this room WAS made for a mutant.
 
Jonghyun pushed himself out of the wall and looked at the blond boy who was pulling his shirt down.
 
“YOU! What were you doing!?”
 
 Key shouted with wide eyes, shaking from the aftershock of the energy.  ‘Why do I keep having these episodes’
 
“WELL, I was doing you a favor by changing your shirt. It kinda got ripped while I was bringing you here.” 
 
Jonghyun answered nonchalantly while his gashes and cuts began healing. He heard a faint gasp from Key lips, making his smirk. The feline immediately regained his composure.
 
“Who are you!? And WHY did you kidnap me!?!?”
 
Jonghyun walked over to the blond but still kept a safe distance because his force field was still up. He knew it wouldn’t come down if Key wasn’t going to calm down.
 
“I’m Jonghyun, Kim Jonghyun and honestly I don’t know why I kidnapped you. I was just following orders”
 
Key scoffed “That’s a load of bull , there has to be some other reason-” Key stopped mid-sentence as he realized something 
 
 “Where’s Taemin?” 
 
As soon as those words left his lips, Key heard his name in the loudest scream he had EVER heard from Taemin.
 
“KEEEEYYY!!!”
 
He got on his feet immediately, not caring about the situation he HIMSELF was in. All he knew was that he had to save Taemin, he could asks questions later.
 
Key ran out the room, he didn’t know where Taemin was. Hell! He didn’t even know where HE was!  But that didn’t stop him.
 
‘Lock down imitated’
 
Big metal doors began to drop down from the ceiling. Making Key run faster, he knew he’d die if he got crushed by one of them. Suddenly he hurled to the ground with swear. ‘Why do I have to be the stupid person to trip at the worse times!!’ 
 
Key screamed seeing the door above him come to life. A pair of arms scooped him up before the door could smash him. The person who was carrying him was running so fast it made Keys hair fly back, everything around him a blurred mess. After Jonghyun pasted the last door he stopped and set Key back on his feet. The feline staggered a bit, dizzy from the ride.
 
“I know where your friend is so just follow me, I’ll explain everything later”
 
Key reluctantly he followed the dino.

Blue sparkles formed a human figure in the dark room before a Taemin’s body appeared. He fell to his knees, his breath heavy from panic. All the events of the day were starting to take a toll on the red head. So many questions swarmed through the mutants mind. 
 
‘Where am I? Why am I here? How did I get here?’
 
It scared Taemin immensely to not even know ONE answer to his questions. Tears began to swell in his eyes.
 
‘What happened to my body just now? Who was that guy holding me? Where’s Key?’
 
He swallowed thickly 
 
‘What am I?’
 
The last question was all it took to send Taemin over the edge. Tears streamed down his cheeks as he put both of his hand over his mouth to muffle his loud sobs. His senses spiked suddenly but he was crying too hard to notice. Out of nowhere, two strong arms engulfed him in a hug from behind, there forehead resting on his shoulder.  A deep smoothing voice whispered in his ear.
 
“It’ll be ok Taemin-ah”
 
Minho hissed as he felt something slice his arm, then his cheek, leg, back and shoulder, they healed immediately. He looked up from his position on the boys shoulder to look as his face; fat tear rolled down Taemin’s cheeks but what concern Minho more was that his forehead was a tint of blue.
 
‘I have to get him to calm down or his powers won’t stop’
 
 Minho got up off his knees taking the boy with him, turned him around and grabbed Taemin’s shoulders.
 
“Taemin, I need to you to calm down for me ok? Can you do that for your hyung?”
 
Taemin sniffled as he nodded his head. He didn’t know why he was trusting this guy so much. He’s the one who was holding him from earlier! But it was something about those big dark brown eyes that made Taemin feel warm and safe. Minho released a sigh of relief as Taemin’s tears stop and his forehead changed back to its original porcelain white complexion. Just as fast as Taemin stopped crying he started again, and so did the cutting.
 
“Taemin-ah what’s wrong?”
 
Taemin eyed the cuts on Minho’s body and the tears and rips in his cloths.
 
“I-I hurt h-h-hyung!”  Taemin cried hard as even more cuts appeared on Minho’s body, but what he didn’t see is that there healing.
 
“Awww Taemin-ahh~” Minho cooed, he could help himself from chuckling. He took him in another hug and let the boy bury his head in his chest, his tears wetting his shirt and skin where it was torn at.
 
“Taemin its ok” Minho chuckled, rubbing the boys arm a little in reassuringly
 
“No it’s n-not” The red head sobbed his voice muffled from Minho’s shirt
 
“Yes it is, look they heal fast, see?” He shook the boys arm at little to get him look up. Before showing the fresh cut on his arm, it healed immediately
 
“Daebak~” 
 
Taemin’s crying stopped as he ran his finger over the skin where the wound use to be. His forehead returned again to its normal complexion.
 
“What’s your name?” Taemin asked averting his gaze from Minho’s arm to his face.
 
“Minho, Choi Minho” 
 
“Taemin!”
 
Taemin head snapped in the direction of the familiar voice.
 
“Key umma!”
 
The red head left Minho’s embrace, ran to over to Key, and gave him big hug. Jonghyun and Minho gave each other a weird look.
 
“Umma?” they questioned in unison
 
“Yes I’m his umma got a problem!?” Key said attitude coming out in full force as he let go of Taemin.
 
Minho shook his head “No it’s just that-never mind” He averted his gaze back to Jonghyun
 
“We have to go back to Heechul and Hankyung. They want us all in their office so they can explain everything.”
 
“Whose Heechul and Hankyung?” Taemin asked curiously
 
Jonghyun answered for Minho
 
“Don’t worry they’ll explain everything to you when you meet them so let’s goooo”

What you think? Did you like the 2min fluff? I nearly died writing it XD I feel like I’m disappointing all those action lovers out there =( I’m an action lover myself. So trust me when I say this, there WILL we action very soon. Please hold off on a couple more chapters until then. =) ok that’s it for now, remember to leave comments and subscribe~