Chapter 3: Frogtastic impressions

HottieSitting

Key still had two so called babies to meet, so far all he had met was Jonghyun, the bad pickup line king and dino look-alike, and Taemin, the cutest mushroom ever who was the maknae of the four he would be looking after. Despite only meeting those two Taemin had gladly told him all about his hyungs.

Key found out about this Jinki who was the oldest and very accident prone. Jonghyun told him about this condition Jinki had which was the Onew condition where he made lame jokes but Taemin argued that Jinki was lovable just the way he was and would never change him. Jonghyun rolled his eyes and pinched Taemin's cheeks telling him how he would never dream of replacing him, Key had watched that moment fondly. Jonghyun was growing on him when he was not making lame pick up lines. He also heard that Jinki had a smooth as silk voice from Taemin who just seemed to love praising his hyungs.

Then there was Minho. Minho from what Key heard was the second youngest and slightly younger than Key. Taemin talked about how atheletic and determined Minho was and how he was sweet when you got past the stony eterior whilst Jonghyun complained about how freaking tall he was and how he looked like a frog.

Despite knowing about them from Jonghyun and Taemin, Key had not met them in person and did not know what they looked like aside from what they said. That was about to change though. The sound of the front door swinging open was audible, showing someone had entered the house and footsteps was heard walking to the living room where they were sitting in.

The door opened to reveal a handsome man with dark, charamistic and large eyes and broad shoulders equipped with a tall stature. Due to these details he presumed from Jonghyun and Taemin's description that this was Minho, and due to his likeness to Yoogeun this was probably the couple's one true child rather than adopted.

As Key looked at him, wind began to blow, sending petals flying into the air and swirling past Minho's chiseled features like such in an anime. The wind caused his shortish hair to flutter slightly in the wind and his clothes fluttered too and in some cases clung to his chest to reveal really nice abs. Soft yet powerful music played in the background. He appeared to be some sort of hero in the dramas and he was wondering if this was really what happened when you meet the guy who would sweep you off your feet like what the media portways.

Minho (if he was even Minho, Key was not that certain but he figured that it was very likely that he was) blinked surprised at the sight of him before smiling at him, his teeth appeared to shine. Wait they were shining and they were blinding him. Argh! What the hell is wrong with his teeth?

"Jonghyun, stop shining that light on my teeth and stop that wind machine too. Taemin the music and petals are over the top. WHy must you too do this everytime I enter a room with you two in it?" Minho complained to the now guilty looking boys on the couch, Key looked at them to see that yes they were the ones to cause the drama effect. So Key guessed that Minho wasnt his hero and that didn't actually happen in real life... well unless you that your own personal special effect crew. Which Jonghyun and Taemin were.

"It does give great first impressions though." Key said sticking up for them as seriously that was the greatest first impression he had ever had of a person, Minho looked at him and shuffled embarrassedly. Jonghyun and Taemin high fived one another. Key was finding it hard to not imagine them shouting mission success.

"I'm Choi Minho." The man introduced himself holding out his hand, Key was inwardly dancing over how he got it right, Key smiled at him and shook the hand.

"Kim Kibum, more commonly known as Key though." Key smiled, Minho raised an eyebrow.

"Key sounds like a stripper name." He said. First impressions, ruined. Key's grip suddenly tightened and Minho yelped in pain.

"I am not a stripper." He growled pissed, Jonghyun finding an oppunity to attempt to flirt took it ignoring the fact Key was attempting to break Minho's hand and seeming to be succeeding.

"You can always be my own private stripper, I would love to see the show." Jonghyun winked, Key let go of Minho's hand in order to attempt to throttle Jonghyun.

"How dare you say such vile things in front of my baby!" Key shrieked, Jonghyun backed away at last sensing that he picked a wrong time and in front of the wrong people, Taemin blushed and went over to Minho offering a hug which Minho accepted easily. Key's attention was brought to them when Taemin did not walk forward into the hug but threw himself at Minho

Key's eyes widened considerably as he watched as Taemin was lift off the ground by Minho as if it was nothing, Minho was seriously strong and then Taemin was swung around in a koala hug before putting him down, he did not even stumble. He noticed one thing though Taemin seemed to be well liked by all his hyungs. He wondered how he did it.

A/N: So sorry its so late, I will follow my plan tomorrow week this week my internet played up so many times it got clumped up (and I got distracted)