Chapter 17: Touch

HottieSitting

Chapter 17: Touch

A/N: I like my new poster/bg its so pwetty and colourful. And they all look 'hot' except Minho as it looks like he's ready to pick his nose. Now back to the story~

 

All were accounted for... except Minho. The frog had still haven't arrived and Key didn't seem like Key overly, he was acting more subdued. Was that how Key always acted after there was a long time apart? Well the time wasn't that long considering but to Jonghyun it had felt like eternity and now Key wasn't even giving him much attention which made him feel rather left out or rather unmissed. He blamed Heechul, just because more often than not it was always Heechul's fault. Besides although they were 'blood buddies' Jonghyun still wasn't that keen, he held onto grudges and he had two against Heechul. #1 Heechul kissed his Key and #2 Heechul stole his Taemin. Therefore Heechul was a bottomhead.

Jonghyun was now hanging around Key as if he was Key's own personal puppy, trailing at the heel and yapping away to Key who just seemed out of it so much that Jonghyun just wanted to whine and cover his head with his paws arms. Jonghyun wanted to cheer the other up though but his attempts simply did not seem to work, and currently his head was thinking of some rather primative actions to make Key happy. And then he had to stop following Key as he had to deal with a certain trouser snake which he didn't really think Key would really like to see.

When Jonghyun was off and Key was then pretty much left alone. And it felt lonely. but thankfully the frog arrived at last. Minho looked rather flustered as he approached Key his arms behind his back obviously hiding something. Key raised an eyebrow looking towards the other curiously wondering what on earth the other was up to. Minho shuffled a little smiling shyly looking at the other opening his lips to speak to the other before laughing slightly from nervousness.

"Well... are you going to spit it out or what?" Key questioned with a slightly smile at the other, leaning forward closer to Minho who reddened lightly. A smile graced Key's face, it seemed he hadn't been forgotten or replaced. At least by Minho considering his attention and actions, at least one thing hasn't really changed. Maybe Key was getting a little too attached to this family if it was starting to feel like this and all.

"Would you like to go to my game? I'd like to see you in the stands." Minho rambled a little, tripping over his words as he spoke blinking as a seemily nervous habit as he looked at the other with a shy smile drafting over his lips. Key found it postively adorable. Minho wasn't really the cute type, he didn't do aegyo and he looked and acted like a man, well more like a spoilt kid half the time but still a man. But his actions of acting shy Key just found refreshingly cute, a nice honest cuteness not the sickly put on cuteness of aegyo.

"Of course I will." Key smiled warmly at Minho whose ears went promptly a toasty pink in reply to the answer. Overall Minho looked rather pleased at the answer and he smiled dazzlingly at Key in gratitute that he would come and watch his game. To Minho it was a major honour to have Key watching one of his games and he vowed to play the best he ever had as he wanted to be the best for Key. Though he now felt kind of nervous as he felt he could disappoint Key however Key was not thinking of performance he was currently thinking how warm and tingly it felt to be wanted at someone's game. It made him feel as if he was Minho's friend and not just some guy that was paid to keep an eye on him.

Key had never had that many friends, he had clients which were the kids he looked after but they never really formed that strong a bond with him and they grew up and out of need for him. In his course he didn't really have much time for friends either he focused more on succeeding rather than forming bonds, due to this he was on the top of his class but he also spend the breaks and lunchtimes alone...

This job was one of the best things he figured ever happened to him because of that, because for the first time he actually had people wanting to be by him and spend time with him. He had attention paid on him and it just felt so nice and fluffy. That's probably one of the reasons he had felt so saddened by the thought he was no longer needed by this group but Minho had giving a beam of hope to hang onto.

"Brilliant!" Minho grinned looking relived before he hugged Key without really thinking about his actions, he had never really had that much skinship with everyone else and mostly the skinship was the result of others initating it but here he was hugging Key just because his feelings were just so high from Key's agreeing. Key's eyes widened in surprise but then he relaxed and returned the hug to the other with a small smile appearing. Yes, perhaps he had made friends then. Key slowly returned the hug and they were left hugging in the room before Minho realised what he had done and embarrassedly rubbed his cheeks smiling shyly at Key. "Errr... here's the ticket." Minho murmured with a small blush handing a ticket which had been in his hand and clearly what he had been hiding behind his back,

"Thank you." Key said softly with a small smile.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

When Minho had scored a goal, of all the cheers Key's was the loudest. He was on his feet yelling out Minho's name and clapping harder than anyone else, he may had even been considered louder than the rest of the crowd put together. He had a massive grin resembling that of the Cheshire Cat's, he just felt so proud at that moment. Minho's face looked up at the crowd and their eyes met, they shared a look of triumph and Minho gave Key a small wave just feeling so happy that Key had actually came. Key was watching his match.

Then it struck Minho that perhaps his little thing for Key wasn't just about the competition and rivalry with Jonghyun but ran deeper than that. He really did feel something for the other then, more than a crush. When the game finished his team had won and he was announced the player of the match Key gave an squeal and ran towards the player of the match wrapping his arms around Minho's neck.

"I'm so proud of you." Key smiled at the other, Minho felt his whole body heat up as if every inch of his skin was blushing. He felt even more embarrassed due to the fact that his team members began to or wolf whistle at his situation with Key slung around him. Minho grumbled in embarrassment cursing Key a bit but inwardly loving the fact that Key had just hugged him.

"Thanks." Minho whispered smiling a little at the other and he felt as he could nearly die and go to heaven when Key kissed his cheek.