Chapter 10: The Park

HottieSitting

 

Thank you Jane_Doe for your suggestion which gave me plenty of ideas ^^

Chapter 10: The Park [Part one of the Amusement Arc]

 

Key found himself taking care of the 'children' for an entire weekend thanks to the parents have a meeting out of town, normally he did not except this type of gig liking to relax a bit on either Saturday or Sunday rather than babysit. But not only being offered a large sum of money he was given the day passes to go to the new opening to the amusement park so he gladly accepted.
 
The car journey had been... oddly normal. Consisting of Jonghyun singing loudly to the radio whilst Minho and Taemin played noughts and crosses on a sleeping Onew's face whilst Key drove. Normal and would not be put out of place in any other car with other normal people. Key did not consider this family normal at all especially Jonghyun who was a bad influence on Minho who became competitive when Jonghyun was around and also one on Taemin who was more likely to misbehave with Jonghyun.
 
Onew was fairly normal aside from his clumsiness and obsession for chicken. He loved chicken so much he had both a cute chicken plushie as well as a chicken drumstick plushie on his chicken print bedsheets. Other than that he was fairly normal. Taemin was quite normal himself when not influenced by Jonghyun aside from being overly Taemin-ish... he was hard to describe managing to pull off many looks. Oh and he went crazy when you steal this banana milk.
 
When they arrived the two Mins decided to shake the poor Onew awake roughly, Onew remained oblivious of his vandalised face. Jonghyun practically fell out of the car as he scrambled out excitedly. He was like a puppy. How cute Key thought with a soft smile.
 
"Key! Key! Hold my hand~" Jonghyun cried ing his hand towards Key's face, Key blinked before laughing at Jonghyun and taking it. Minho frowned before waving his hand as well.
 
"Noes~ my hand." Minho whined, with a chuckle Key took Minho's hand as well with his spare hand. Minho and Jonghyun were truly like children to him with their childish competitiveness never realising the jealousy and the quite adult urges thanks to their child like behaviour. Onew and Taemin just shook their heads amused taking each other's hands so they didn't feel too left out.
 
The 'gang' gained a few odd looks especially when Minho and Jonghyun began pulling Key to them similar in the way of tug-of-war rope. Eventually however they succeeded in entering the park having a mild issue when Minho and Jonghyun attempted to both drag Key through the entrance gate and getting stuck.
 
Taemin squealed lightly in excitement his eyes bright as he looked around somehow managing to wrestle Key away from both the love-sick men and spin him around. 
"Thank you for taking us here~" Taemin smiled happily his eyes shining in joy, Key just melted a little before kissing Taemin's forehead.
 
"Objection!" Jonghyun cried, oh how Phoenix Wright would be proud. Key raised an eyebrow at the other.
 
"And why can't I kiss my baby's forehead?" Key asked competitively, hugging Taemin tightly unbeknownst to himself that despite Taemin's small giggle he had slightly hurt Taemin's feeling. He didn't just want to be seen as a baby... he wanted to be more than a simple baby, he was practically a man and wanted to seen as one for once.
 
"Just because." Jonghyun murmured scrunching up his nose and mehronging at Key.
 
"Lets just go play." Taemin said simply.