Chapter 14: The Ferris Wheel

HottieSitting

Chapter 14: The Ferris Wheel [Part five of the Amusement Arc]

Jonghyun gulped lightly looking up at the ferris wheel, it was tall and that made him feel short. Well shorter than he already felt anyway. Especially when standing next to Minho, which was another reason he didn't like the frog, the other reason being that the said frog had interest in Key as well. Stupid frog he grumbled inside his head sending glares towards Minho.

Who was sending similar treatment towards Jonghyun with glares and mouthed out 'Key's mine' which started off a heated argument. An argument which was mouthed angrily as saying it out loud would mean Key knew of their feelings which would be embarrassment. Their argument ranged from lots of things but when things came to it was down to who would sit next to Key. Their argument to be simple in explaining it was a fight between two toddlers who wanted the same toy. Their 'fighting' consisted of small shoves and was pretty much a fight between toddlers. Or at least people which had the same mental capacity of a couple of toddlers.

But they were arguing too much, so much that they ended up in the Ferris Wheel compartment with both Taemin and Onew. And that wouldn’t have been too bad, if it wasn’t without Key. So as expected childish tantrums, revealing again their childish nature, were to start as soon as they noticed it. Which they did of course as soon as the Ferris wheel began turning in order to allow Key to get into the next compartment which he did as Key sat awkwardly alone in his own compartment considering he had no one to sit next to. But then by fate would have it two men entering the compartment, strangers to him at that.

If Key was seen as a cat... then he had competition from one of them considering the coy smile softly planted upon his lips and dark feline like eyes which looked at Key smugly. But strangely Key could see a hint of Taemin in the man, it was all very odd. The other... well... he had a face.

"I hope you don't mind~ the other carriages were full." The feline like man border-lined purred as he looked at Key, though to be honest he didn't seem very sorry at all nor did he seem to care much if Key minded. Mr face remained quiet for now although he did seem annoyed as he looked at the other. Clearly he hadn't wanted to end up with the man.

"I'm the great Kim Heechul~ you may worship me if you wish." The feline man stated with a wave of his hand dismissively at Key which could explain the face of the face if the other was truly as narcissist as he seemed. "And this is Krissie~ he lost a bet and is my slave for the day. Oh and his face is naturally like that." Heechul laughed softly.

"Krissie?" The named 'Krissie' hissed lightly as he looked at the other in annoyance, oh how he deemed he hated his friends for even doing such a punishment for him. Heechul could be unbearable sometimes especially when he was trying to piss people off on purpose and then so acted even more terrible than he usually was. "The name is Kris."

"Details~ details~ now who are you?" Heechul stated looking at Key as he leant forward and closer to the other fingers dancing beneath Key's chin. Key glared softly and hit the fingers away.

"Someone you shouldn't touch." Key stated, two could play at Heechul's diva game and he was very willing to play, he hadn’t the chance to let out his inner diva in sometime. Heechul raised an eyebrow and looked at Key was a hand on his hip.

"Excuuuuse me~" Heechul stated with a soft scoff and looked at the other "What are you on? It’s an honour to be touched by moi~" Heechul declared smugly with a wave of his hand as he looked towards the other with a slight glare. How dare Key not instantly love him after all, the insufficient little worm that he was. At least in Heechul’s matter of opinion at that precise second. Not in Jonghyun’s or Minho’s considering they were practically crying over how they couldn’t sit next to Key.

“Well for first thing I am on a Ferris wheel, are you too stupid to realise the ride you got on?” Key smirked lightly towards Heechul, Kris let out a short laugh and clicked his fingers.

“Buurn~” He declared laughing at Heechul’s irritated face, Key and Heechul looked at Kris with a clear ‘stay out of our battle’ message being send via their expressions. Kris was ruining their fun, because that was pretty much what they were doing taking out their boredom in their ‘epic’ battle of wits and iness. But Kris wanted to join in as well. Of course he did as how else was he going to get rid of his boredom too?

Then he got an idea, he was young and he knew what fun was and an even better way of having fun. Especially since that old fateful saying had gotten into his head. Make love not war. Afterall although Heechul could be unbearable sometimes he was kind of hot and looking towards Key, he wasn't bad looking either. Right? So you should catch on to what he was thinking.

And you haven't his next actions should clue you in. As soon as Key and Heechul were caught in another heated dispute facing one another, he 'fell' into Heechul and the two's lips crashed together. Key's eyes widened as he stared at Heechul in shock, such an expression was mirrored upon Heechul's face before they hurriedly pulled apart from one another wiping their lips.

"You're lips are soft..." Key murmured softly without really thinking much as he blinked up at Heechul with a light blush plastered upon his cheeks. Heechul blinked in surprise at the words before smirking and placing his hands on the others chin dragging the others face closer and connecting their lips again.  Kris gave a groan of annoyance as he was left out and it was his idea.

Key murmured softly slowly kissing Heechul back. Hey he had missed out on kissing Taemin and Heechul was close enough, especially seeing as he was 'ually frustated' as he thought earlier. Besides Heechul was a very good kisser. Then they heard a gasp and pulled apart to realise that the Ferris wheel had stopped and he was getting watched by the people he was supposed to watching over. Onew, Minho, Jonghyun and Taemin.

"Er... hey?" Key murmured awkwardly going red in embarrassment, both Jonghyun and Minho seemed ready to cry or such clinging onto eachother out of the horror of the sight. They were shocked and 'heart-broken' but they weren't the only one shocked. Heechul was blinking in surprise looking at Taemin.

"Taemin?" He said in shock, Taemin froze softly and looked at Heechul with wide eyes.

"Heechul..."