Chapter 1: Babysitting

HottieSitting

Kim 'Key' Kibum, he was one of the best babysitters you have ever encountered. He was just great with kids and most of them loved him somewhat instantly or at least warmed up to him pretty quickly. He had never imagined becoming a babysitter, it had never been something he expected to do, it just happened. He did not even use to like children that much so he always just made a disgusted face when anyone brought up nurseries, babysitting or being a school teacher.

Seriously who would want to work with grubby little hands, loud screams and constant running about? Definitely not his dream job. Firstly he hated messing up his clothes and hair, secondly he hated running, thirdly he disliked the nonsense children babbled at him and how he could not understand them. He was almighty and he hated not understanding stuff.

This had all started at the library, he was checking out the crime section due to his fascination with the psychology of the criminal mind, it interested him with what exactly went on in their twisted little minds and he always preferred the more gruesome cases despite many of his friends being grossed out with some of the images or facts he knew. His dream was to become like a detective like in many of these books, he often read them in order to see if he was able to follow the criminal's mindset in them and crack the case. More often than not he figured it out before he even reached half way through the book.

His detective dream was far from the babysitting job that he was doing now. It was all thanks to that little boy who had got lost and stumbled across him. That cute little boy with his large, adorable dark brown eyes and his cute little black bob. It was always thanks to that boy which he even got his nickname of Key. He could remember it like yesterday, he was standing like usual in the crime section, enthralled in the last thrilling chapter of the novel by S. Sinner he was reading, that author never failed to amaze him.

It was then when the boy stumbled in, his choked sobs brought Key out of the world of the novel, the dark grimy alleyway which was splattered with the blood of the killer's latest victim, back into reality with the tall oak bookcases lined with thick novels which often followed with the colour scheme of black through to red with the occasional blue. The book he was reading was burgundy, some where in the middle. He memorized the page number before making his way to a huddled figure dressed in a blue puffy coat.

The boy was obviously upset as he sat on the edge of the bottom of one of the shelves, ever curious Key made his way to the little boy who was making the unhappy sounds which distracted him. He crouched next to the little boy and gave him a curious look before deciding to speak up.

"Hey," He began softly, his voice caused the little boy to look up at him with large eyes b with tears. "What's wrong?" Key finished as the boy took his dainty thumb into his mouth nervously.

"Umma said never to talk to strangers." The little boy said wisely, Key chuckled softly.

"Well umma's right you shouldn't talk to strangers, my name's Kibum and your name is?"

"Yoogeun." The boy said slowly, still looking at Key in distrust, Key smiled at him.

"Well we're not strangers anymore, are we? Now are you going to tell me what's wrong or not?" Key asked gently, the boy tilted his head to the side as if considering Key's logic and whether to answer him or not. The tears had stopped as well.

"I lost umma." He said at last answering, sadly looking at the ground as he did so, Key stood up gaining Yoogeun's attention and getting the large brown eyes to swivel upwards to follow him. Key offered out his hand towards the boy.

"Well your not going to find her sitting there, come on, let's go find her." Key said, Yoogeun smiled up at him brightly before taking his hand.

"Okay Ki ajusshi." The boy said happily, Key tilted his head to the side curiously at the name he was given.

"Key? And who are you calling ajusshi, I'm very young thank you very much." Key said with an annoyed hand on his hip, Yoogeun giggled into his hands cutely and smiled at Key brightly.

"Key ajusshi is very funny." Yoogeun announced, Key smiled at him not finding it in his heart to be mad at such a cute face even if he did hate being called old because he was clearly young and very handsome. Yoogeun took hold of his hand and swung from it as Key took the boy to the best place to take him, the front desk. Sure enough just like he expected an anxious looking woman was standing there at the desk and her face lit up once spotting the child attached to his hand.

"Umma!" Yoogeun squealed nearly deafening poor Key as he let go and ran to his umma. His umma smiled and picked up the boy fondly. "Key ajusshi helped me." Yoogeun said pointing at the suddenly embarrassed Key due to the fact Yoogeun's mother smiled at him thankfully and also because he called him ajusshi again.

"Thank you for helping my son." She said smiling, Key went red and shuffled a bit before rubbing the back of his neck.

"It was nothing really, anyone could of done it." He murmured, Yoogeun's mother smiled and walked up Key, Yoogeun had been placed back onto the carpeted floor by now.

"But you're the one who did it, so I'm thanking you." She said, Key gave a shy smile before he pouted as Yoogeun laughed at him for being so red. His pout causing the young boy to laugh louder. The librarian gave them a sour look for being so loud which made Key send her a sheepish smile. The librairna glared full on as Yoogeun's mother's mobile phone began to ring.

"Yoogeun sweetie, can we go outside so I can take this?" She asked, Yoogeun pouted and crossed his arms.

"Me wanna stay with Key ajusshi though." He said, his mother gave Key a pleading glance.

"I'll look after him." Key said, causing Yoogeun's face to light up and for his mother to send him a thankful look and a mouthed 'thank you' before she rushed out the door. Yoogeun grabbed his hand and suddenly began yanking him towards the children's section. He looked at the comfortable multicoloured seats in jealousy, he wished the adult sections had those. Yoogeun then a book into Key's hands before looking up at him sweetly.

"Read for me please, Key ajusshi." He begged, and of course Key did after he used the puppy eyes. Somewhere half way through the story, other children began scooting nearer in order to listen to Keys melodic voice as it read the story. After it finished did Key only realize that he had managed to get himself a little audience. Yoogeun's mother entered and smiled at Key thankfully. Yoogeun scurried over to her.

"Yoogeun honey, umma and appa have to stay at home with you as Donghae can't babysit you tonight." His mother informed him with a weak smile showing that she was disappointed and wished to have a night out with what Key presumed was her husband.

"Was he playing too hard with Eunhyuk again?" Yoogeun asked innocently, his mother blushed slightly at the question. Key stood up and smiled at her.

"I can always look after him if you like." Key offered, she looked up at him with hopeful eyes.

"It would not be too much of a bother would it?" She questioned, Key smiled.

"Of course not, besides he sort of grown on me." Key admitted, Yoogeun squealed excitedly and glomped Keys leg.

And so Key got into the babysitting business, he still often baby sitted Yoogeun but he had got plenty of recommendations from Yoogeun's parents and had other baby sitting jobs, this led him to this door right here. Apparently he'll be looking after Yoogeun's older cousins their two older adopted  brothers. It was said they were a bit of a handful. He knocked on the door and hoped for the best.

 

A/N: 38 subscribers from the foreword? Really? What is wrong with you people? Not that I don't love you for doing so. I would of updated sooner but my friends were evil and forced me into being social. This chapter was inspired by what happened to me today, I was in the library in the children's section (because children books are the best!) when this blonde little girl began talking to me and made me read her a story. I have no idea who the hell she was and my friends were no help and just watched me struggle with the little girl. I didn't know what to do and I had to put down the fanfic I was reading on my kindle to do so TT^TT [the fanfic was http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/111523/hormones-jongkey-key-shinee--taemin--taekey ] Also my friend's little brother is fascinated with me and I don't know why.

Also 

xXxkangarouxXx

You should really click on this and read her stories now and subscribe... or else I will... I dunno, I'll do something bad.

Her Super Junior oneshots:

OCD Kissing, Strawberry Love, Candyfloss, Starcraft Troubles

Super Junior Chaptered Fics:

Explosion, Seeing Red,

SHINee Chaptered Fics:

The New Member...I Mean Dog, Here to Stay, Why worry about normal things when you're a supernatural being?