Chapter 9

Incidental Love

“Daddy… Daddy… Don’t leave me…” Siwon heard as he was still in the same position for 5 hours since Tiffany had passed out in the dining room. She calls out for her Father, as beads of sweat slide down each side of her forehead. Her breathing gets heavier and heavier. He sees this to only hold her hand even tighter than before to hope that it calms her a bit. “DADDY!” she screams out louder this time, quickly shooting up from her position out of the nightmare she just had.

“It’s okay, Tiff. I’m here.” Siwon quickly held her tightly in his arms, as she cries into his broad shoulders.  “It’s going to be fine. Shhh…” He hushed to her. His heart ached to see her like this but, why? She was nothing but someone he found with money. She is only the fake wife that he got for his needs.

“Siwon…” Tiffany’s tears slowly disappear. “Thank you…”

“For what? It’s my job… I’m your husband.” He held her by her shoulders and looked deeply into her watery eyes.

“For everything, if it weren’t for you helping with my troubles. I’d probably been dead. I wouldn’t be able to feel so loved.” She sniffed up her tears. “I’m really thankful for meeting you that day. Although my Father ran away, god allowed me to meet you. And yes, I know that we aren’t in love but…” He was mesmerized into her eyes. Her every word dug deeply into his heart.

“I love you.” These three words suddenly slipped out from beneath his heart, and without waiting another second he leaned in closing the gap between them. He got a hold of her soft lips, caressing her cheeks he gets deeper and deeper into her.

After a few minutes he finally lets go allowing her to get some air, and for him to look into her eyes. “I love you.” He repeats to her, but he got no answer from her.