Chapter 4

Incidental Love

Tiffany angrily walked around that neighborhood for a total of 30 minutes. No matter what she did she just couldn’t get the angry thought out of her mind. She has been holding onto the business card for the whole 30 minutes since she left the café.

“Siwon Choi? Who does he think he is? Just because money can get him anything, it doesn’t mean that he can buy a marriage. Hmph.” Tiffany stomped her feet on the hard cement and continued to walk forward.

“Miss. Tiffany Hwang, we’ve been looking for you everywhere.” A huge bulging guy walked up to her. She tried swiftly turning to walk the other direction, but was blocked off by another huge guy. “The boss is waiting for you.”

Taking another second to quickly think of a way to escape, she slowly bends down low enough so that she could slip from the side, taking in one huge breath she counted 1, 2, 3 to herself and ran as fast as she could.

“Hey, stop running…” She heard the huge guys call for her, while chasing her from behind, but that didn’t stop her from running until she reached for a taxi.

She got in the cab and handed the business card to the driver. “Please take me here.” She politely told the driver.

As Tiffany rode in the taxi, she began to check her bag for the money that she Father had left for her. She remembered that her Father told her that he left a few hundred dollars for her. After searching her bag over and over again, she finally found the money in the hidden component of her bag.

“Thank god.” She mumbled to herself.

 “Miss, this is the building that you’re looking for.” The driver informed.

“Thank you, Here is $65.” She handed the money to the driver after reading the meter.

“Here is your business card back.”

“Thank you.” She smiled politely, and got out of the cab.

“Here goes nothing.” She let out at huge breath before taking a step into the tall 75 story building.

She walked straight to the receptionist as entered the building.

“I’m looking for Mr. Siwon Choi.” She politely asked the receptionist.

“Ummm… did you make an appointment?” The lady asked.

Tiffany quietly shook her head.

“I’m sorry, if you didn’t make an appointment, I can’t let you in.” The lady stated.

“Please, it’s an emergency… Can you at least inform him that I’m looking for him? Please?” She pleaded.

“Okay, one moment please.” The receptionist quickly rang up the internal line to Siwon’s office.

“Mr. Choi, there is a lady here looking for you. Her name is…” The lady looked towards her.

“Tiffany Hwang.” Tiffany quietly informed her.

“Tiffany Hwang. Would you like to see her?” The lady asked. “Okay… I’ll bring her right up.” The lady quickly hung up the phone. “Come this way please.” The lady led Tiffany directly to the elevators pressing the button to the 70th floor of the building, and led her to the door of what looked like to be the office doors of a CEO.

*Knock Knock*

“Come In.” Tiffany heard Siwon’s voice from inside.

“Mr. Choi, I have brought Ms. Tiffany Hwang here.” The lady then walked off when Siwon gave her a hand signal indicating for her to leave, and leaving Tiffany alone in the room with Siwon.

“So, I see that you’ve made up your mind.” He began.

“Hurry up and get to the point.” She hissed.

“Well, here are some of the basics that I have in mind. On top of the money that I’ll help you pay back to the shark loaners, I’ll also give you an additional 50 million after the deal is over. Not to mention that you will also be spending and eating and living under my family when we’ll be married. But, you will need to attend to my needs, my parent’s needs… unless I tell you otherwise. As well as attending formal gathering with me as my wife, and other things a wife should do. If you agree, I will have my lawyer write up the contract as soon as possible. Any concerns?” He explained.

Tiffany stood in the middle of his office thinking carefully of all the things that he had just stated to her. Money? Of course it would help her, but is it worth it to become the wife of a rich family that she did not know anything about. But she also knew that if she didn’t pay back the loans of which her father had taken from shark loaners for his gamble needs, she knew that she might not even be able to live long enough to see her father again.

“Oh and, I would also like to change something that I said to you this morning, of which I would like to change the contract from one year to one year and a half or maybe more depending on how long it takes for my parents to let go of the business and fully trust me in taking over the business. I know that it may be a burden for you to not know when you can get out of this, but this is a burden for me as well. So, how about we add 10 million to each month you will have to stay after a year has passed?” He asked her.

Like before she just stood quietly in the middle of his office thinking of his offers. If Tiffany was able to get the amount of money that he was willing to offer, then she wouldn’t have to worry about anything for the rest of her life. ‘Really, is there anything to reject? Where else are you going to get the money to pay back the loan and also have money to help you get by the rest of your life?’ Finally she made up her mind from these two options. Marriage, with a guy she did not know? Or, is it getting used or killed by scary huge shark loaners?

“Marriage, it is.” She finally decided.

“Great. I’ll call my people to start on the papers and the money.” Siwon finally led out one of his famous smiles.

“Okay… Well, then I’ll get going.” Tiffany swiftly turned for the door.

“You’re not going anywhere… You’re coming with me… The contract is effective as of right now.” Siwon informed her, leaving Tiffany with nothing but a wide opened mouth not believing what she just heard.