Chapter 5

Incidental Love

“You’re not going anywhere… You’re coming with me… The contract is effective as of right now.” Siwon informed her, leaving Tiffany with nothing but a wide opened mouth not believing what she just heard.

“What!? Now!? You have got to be kidding me right?” Tiffany blurted out.

“I don’t have time to waste, and you personally are the waste. Look at your outfit, the hair, and those shoes. We need to turn you into a wife that I, Siwon Choi will choose, let’s go.” Siwon got his jacket and walked out of his office dragging Tiffany along.

They finally arrived to what seemed to be Siwon’s car. From just looking at it Tiffany knew that he definitely was rich.

“Get in.” Siwon instructed her.

“This is your car?” Tiffany asked, while looking at the black Ferrari in front of her.

“Got a problem with it?” Siwon raised an eyebrow.

“No… not at all.” Tiffany whispered to herself and got in.

Siwon drove to a large hair salon. Siwon casually walked into the salon, passing the receptionist and up to the second floor of the place, while Tiffany was just following behind him obediently.

“Hey Heechul,” Siwon approached a guy with long blonde hair. “I need you to do me a favor. It’s urgent.” Siwon informed the guy.

Then the guy looked at Tiffany in all directions, starting from the head then down to her toes and then back up to her face. He then swirled his finger in a circle indicating for her to turn around, and she did exactly what she was told. She was wearing a baggy t-shirt with a pair of worn out jeans and had her hair put in a casual ponytail, and with a pair of dirty white sneakers.

“Oh no… Oh… no, no, no, no!” The guy let out, “Oh my god. She’s a total mess. This is totally an emergency.” He exclaimed. “Girls, get ready.”

Just then, about 3 girls came to bring Tiffany away.

“Wait. Sign this first.” Siwon handed her a few sheets of paper for her to sign. Tiffany blankly looked at him and then to the papers not knowing if she should sign it. “Just sign it.” Siwon firmly told her.

She quickly signed the papers, and then was dragged out by the 3 girls.

 “Where did you get this, this, this…” Heechul just couldn’t manage to find the right words, “Mess?” He finally let out.

“It’s a long story. Just fix it up… and send all of this seasons new arrivals’ of her size to my house.” Siwon told him.

“Oooo… new girl?” Heechul smirked. “But she doesn’t seem like the kind that Mr. Siwon Choi would go out with.”

“That’s why I brought her to you.” Siwon let out a small laugh.

Heechul then went off to get started on his difficult project. While Siwon sat on a sofa reading the magazine next to him.

“Okay, let’s see what we can do.” Heechul walked up to her.

After hours of fixing up and mixing and matching, they finally brought out the new and improved Tiffany.

“Siwon, are you ready? I’m here to present you the new and gorgeous Tiffany Hwang.” Heechul smiled at the thought of his newly done masterpiece.

Tiffany carefully walked out in her 5 inch high heels that were cover all over with crystal pieces. Her hair was curled as it perfectly swept over her bare shoulders. She was in a mini pink dress that seemed to perfectly complement her fair skin color. Her makeup perfectly defined her smiley eyes, making her look sweeter than ever.  Siwon slowly looked up from where he was sitting at, and starting from her toes he looked up at her. ‘Wow, she’s… she’s gorgeous’ He thought to himself.

“Hello… Hey… Siwon? How does it look?” Tiffany waved her hand in front of his dazed face.

“Oh yeah, it’s good.” He snapped out of his dreamy mode and simply responded to her.

“Just good?! I spent hours on her and all I get is good?” Heechul snapped.

“Well, I mean compared to all the models that come out of your hands… you could say that she’s decent.” Siwon replied, and then he stood up from his chair. “Let’s go, we have a dinner to get to.” Siwon got a hold of her hand, and then dragged her out of the salon.

In the Car…

Tiffany had her hands clasped together on her lap, she began to worry. It is pitch dark out, and the crescent moon came out to light the clear sky. ‘Daddy, I miss you so much. I hopefully have things all solved here, but without you by my side everything just seems incomplete.’ Tiffany thought to herself, and then she let out a soft sigh.

“Thinking of things? Thinking of your Father?” Siwon spoke up.

“Huh? Uh yeah, I have never been apart from him before. It’s my first time, so I miss him…” Tiffany truthfully told him.

“Get out… We’re here.” Siwon coldly told her.

‘What a weird guy? Being considerate for one second and then all cold the next? What’s next?’ Tiffany gave him a mean look as she got off out in front of a grand looking hotel.

Siwon got a hold of her hand and then smiled to the bellboy at the hotel doors as he opened the door for them.

“Why do you keep holding my hand?” Tiffany whispered in the lobby, as she tried to get out of his hold.

“You’re my wife remember?” Siwon whispered. He then grabbed her hand again. “Smile.” He quietly reminded her.

“What are we doing here?” Tiffany asked nervously as everyone in the hotel was staring at them.

“This hotel is owned under our company. My parents set me up on a marriage with some girl, but I will never accept a girl that is not of my choice. So, just play along. And don’t say anything until I tell you to.” Siwon told her as they walked towards the restaurant.

“Mr. Choi, your table is in the VIP room #1. Your parents are already waiting for you.” The hostess led them towards the room.

“Mom, Dad. I’m here.” Siwon announced as he walked into the room with Tiffany right behind him.

Tiffany carefully examined the large room. In the room were a total of 5 people seated. A pair in their late 40’s sitting on one side. And on the other side was another pair of that looked slightly older, and next to them was a girl that seemed to be in her early 20’s.

“Son, I would like you to meet, Mr. and Mrs. Jung, and their daughter Jessica.” His mom introduced. “Your future wife.” His mom smiled.

“Wife? I have one… but it’s not her.” Siwon casually let out. “She’s my wife.” He pointed to Tiffany and then held her tiny waist tightly next to him.

“What? Who is she? I never approved of anything like this.” His mom angrily shouted.

“She’s my wife. See?” Siwon brought out a piece of paper from his pocket. It was their marriage certificate.

‘Where did he get that?’ Tiffany was shocked at the fact that there was a marriage certificate.

“How can you do this without our permission?” His Mother yelled.

“When did you ever get my permission to do something as ridiculous as setting me up on a marriage?” Siwon yelled. “You just want me to get married, right? Well, now I’m married. With someone I chose. If you can’t accept it, then don’t. But there isn’t anything you can do to make me change my decision.”

“Who do you think you are, Siwon Choi? But, I guess this is good anyways. Now I don’t have to find an excuse to reject you.” The girl spoke up. “Mother, Father… Let’s go.” She stood up and left the room.

“Look at what you just did. Why are you always like this?” Mrs. Choi began again.

“Mom, Dad, why can’t you just let me make my own decisions?” Siwon finally softened his voice and asked back.

Tiffany stood next to Siwon looking over the whole situation. She could tell that although Siwon seems to be like a guy that just does whatever he wants, but he really just wants to make his own decisions and walk a rode that isn’t put down for him. He really loves his parents, but he just doesn’t know how to express himself and his inner feelings.

“What’s your name?” Mr. Choi finally spoke up.

“It’s Tiffany, Sir.” Tiffany softly smiled, and then bowed to the man.

“Take a seat.” He ordered.

“What do you want to do?” Siwon stopped her.

“Siwon, don’t worry…” Tiffany walked over and sat down.

“Let’s eat.” Mr. Choi initiated.

“Mrs. Choi, would you like some red wine? It’s good for your health.” Tiffany offered and poured her a small amount. “Mr. Choi, would you like some as well?”

“So, Tiffany. What do you do?” Mr. Choi asked.

Tiffany quickly glances at Siwon, hoping for his help. She truthfully was jobless at the moment.

“Nothing… She’s my wife.” Siwon quickly answered.

“What about your parents?” Mrs. Choi asked.

“My mom passed away when I was five… and my father…” Tiffany stuttered on not knowing how to lie about her father.

“He’s gone on a business trip.” Siwon finished her sentence. And Tiffany just slowly nodded along.

“What do you think about our son?” Mr. Choi asked.

“Impulsive and stubborn.” Tiffany quickly answered without thinking.

“Hey…” Siwon snapped at her answer.

Mr. Choi softly laughed at her answer. “Okay, I agree with this marriage.” He announced.

“What?” Siwon and his Mother said at the same time, surprised at what he just said.

“Honey, what are you saying?” Mrs. Choi let out in disbelief.

“I agree with this marriage. If there is one girl that can stand up to our son’s impulsive and stubborn behavior then I won’t object to such a marriage. And you were the one who first told him to get married before 25. Now that he’s married what is there to object to?” Mr. Choi pointed out the truth.

Mrs. Choi was left with nothing else to say. All she could do now is accept the truth.

“Here Tiffany, eat some more. You’re too skinny.” She put some meat onto Tiffany’s plate. “Siwon must have not feed you, enough.”

“Thank you, Mrs. Choi.” She politely smiled, and to think about it… she really didn’t eat anything today. She was too busy running away, and dealing with her so-called husband.

“Mom, she has her own hands to eat with.” Siwon snapped at his mom’s accusation.

“Mrs. Choi was only being nice. You don’t have to talk back at every sentence.” Tiffany couldn’t take Siwon’s words anymore. She hates it when people are being disrespectful to elders.

“I don’t think that there is ever a person who had the guts to talk to you like that. I like it.” Mr. Choi laughed at Tiffany’s braveness.

All Siwon did was glare at Tiffany. His parents were already starting to side with her.

‘This is going to be a long year.’ Tiffany thought to herself. She began to mentally prepare herself to battle Siwon and his impulsive behaviors, along with the battles between him and his parents, and who knows what else can come along.


A/N: Thanks for all the support. I know that this is a long and boring chapter, but its just the beginning so hang on and hopefully the next chapter is something more exciting.