Final

Incidental Love

Tiffany wakes up seeing Siwon with his head beside still tightly holding onto her hands. Although to her she has not a single memory of him, but somehow his presence gave her a feeling of security. She slowly took her finger sliding it slowly down the bridge of his nose. She wanted to see if this guy next to her was a dream. But fortunately he wasn’t, he was really in front of her, and protecting her.

His slight smile startled her, “Lovely morning.” He suddenly blurted out.

Shyly, Tiffany took back her hand and looked away embarrassed by her actions.

“It’s okay to look and touch your own husband you know. I don’t bite.” A wide smile crept up his face.

“I didn’t mean too.” She stuttered. “I just wanted to see if you’re true.” She confessed her thoughts.

“Well then I can tell you that I’m true. This right here will never leave our side.” He got a hold of her hands and moved it towards his face to get a truer feeling of his presence.

This warm feeling of his face that was beneath her cold hands had slowly warmed her heart, causing her innocent heart to beat faster. Her pale finally gets some color, her eyes blink rapidly as his face gets nearer to his.

“Oh I’m sorry.” A sudden voice from behind interrupts the bright atmosphere.

“It’s okay Mom.” Siwon backed off from his blushing wife. “We weren’t doing anything.”

“Well from this angle, it told me that you were doing a lot.” Mrs. Choi teased while walking in with Mr. Choi. “Well, I didn’t come to tease you. We just wanted to bring you guys some food, and get a good look at our daughter-in-law.” She put a bag full of food on the table before walking near beside the bed.

Tiffany blankly stares that the couple for a long while. She was clueless to who these lovely people were, but they gave her an unexplainable friendly feeling.

“I’m sorry, I don’t remember you. I just can’t seem to remember all the important things in my life.” Her tears began to gather again.

“Shhh…” Siwon hushed. “Don’t force yourself.” He knew that there were just some memories that didn’t need to come up in her life again.

“That’s right. It doesn’t matter if you can’t remember the past. What’s important is the future. We are a family now. And we can be sure to create new and happy memories together.” Mrs. Choi comforted her.

“I’m really happy to have you guys by my side.” A smile finally showed up on her sorrow face. “I wouldn’t know what to do if it weren’t for you.” Her teary eyes met his, and she leaned in to hug him. “Although my memories aren’t complete, you are everything I need to feel complete.” She spoke her heart. “I don’t know if this is call love, but I really want to say I love you.” She quietly whispered the last three words into his ears.

“I love you too.” Siwon couldn’t hold in his love anymore. Without asking for her permission, without caring that his parents were watching he quickly forced her lips onto his. This was the kiss that he had been waiting for since the accident. The pain that he had been holding in for the 280 days rapidly vanished from his heart. He too is now complete.


A/N: Thanks for all the support, hope you guys continue to liked this story. BTW I'm not good at ending stories I'm so sorry if you didn't like the ending, I'm still trying to improve this point of mine.