Chapter 6

Incidental Love

“I think that we should let this young couple to bond a little. We’re going to head home.” Mrs. Choi suggested. “Just don’t get home too late.” She teased.

“Mrs. Choi, I think that you guys should stay. You guys should get some family time together.” Tiffany insisted on them staying, she was still not comfortable with the idea of being alone with her so-called husband.

“Tiffany my dear, you are now family as well. And please don’t call me Mrs. Choi anymore. Follow Siwon and call me, Mom.” Mrs. Choi held her cold hands to give her some warmth.

“Ah yes, Mom…” She stuttered, she felt bad for the fact that Mrs. Choi was treating her so well, but yet she has to lie to her.

“We should get going now. I want to get home to watch the 8:30 drama that will be airing.” Mrs. Choi informed them.

In no time Mr. and Mrs. Choi left the two alone in the VIP room of the hotel restaurant.

After a moment of silence Tiffany couldn’t hold it anymore and spoke up, “Where did you get this?” Tiffany held up the marriage certificate. “Is this even real?”

“Of course it’s real. I got my lawyer to get the documents done. Don’t you remember me asking you to sign the papers this afternoon?” Siwon told her.

“So, that’s what it was for? How could you have done that without telling me?” Tiffany scrunched together her sorrowful eyebrows while looking at the worrisome marriage certificate.

“Here is the contract, have a look. There isn’t much of a difference from what I have said before. So there is nothing much more for you to worry about. Just get your part done correctly, and we’ll have no conflicts.” He informed her with his cold voice.

“Can’t you ever look livelier when you’re with your parents? Why are you always so cold? If you really care for them then show it, or they’ll never know that you really care for them.” Tiffany told him.

“That is nothing for you to care about. Are you done with the contract? If you are, then I’ll hand it over to my lawyer for him to keep it.” Siwon took the paper back.

“Yeah…” Tiffany rolled her eyes. She can’t take the fact that he’s so careless for everything.

“Let’s go, I have a meeting in the morning.” Siwon stood up and walked out of the place.

“Okay…” Tiffany obediently followed behind the guy. Then when they reached the front door of the grand hotel Tiffany began to speak again. “I can get home myself.” She said to him.

“What do you mean yourself? You’re coming home with me.” He told her.

“What!? Why?” She blurted out.

“Because you’re my wife, remember?” He finally let out his fake sweet smile to her, and held onto her skinny waist.

“Stop with that fake smile and let go of me.” Tiffany whispered to him so that no one else could hear. “I want to go home.” She pleaded.

“Not a chance. I ended the rent contract of that place, and I already got people moving your things over to our place. There is not a chance for you to get back there.” He whispered back.

The valet finally brought Siwon’s car back to the front of the hotel of where they were standing at.

He gently opened the door for her, and slowly forced her into the car.

“Thank you.” He then handed some tip over to the valet and politely thanked him.

On the drive back home Tiffany was still not comfortable about the fact that they were going to live together under one roof.

“Why is that we have to live under the same roof? What’s the problem of me just showing up once in a while when you need me?” She complained.

“I live with my parents. If my mom asks where you are what am I supposed to tell her?” He reasoned.

“You still live with your parents?” Tiffany raised an eyebrow in curiosity.

“Yeah, the house is big enough for 5 families to live there. You have a problem with that? The contract even says that you have to accommodate to my rules and my needs, and I need you to live with me.” He told her. “This contract is under 1 year, and more if I need it to be. So babe, just live with it.” He smirked.

Tiffany kept her worried face throughout the car ride home, with just the thought of living with the troublesome guy.

“Oh, and we’ll be sleeping in one room, on one bed.” He informed her at the last second when they finally reached the Choi’s residents.

“WHAT?!” Tiffany practically yelled at the fact, but quickly realized that everyone in the house seemed to have heard her screaming.

“Is there anything wrong my dear?” Mrs. Choi looked up at her from the couch, while she was standing at the doorway.

“Oh uh, nothing. Nothing is wrong” She stuttered as she walked in the palace-like house.

“Come have a seat.” Mrs. Choi offered warmly. “I have something to tell you guys.”

“What is it Mom? I’m tired. I had a long day.” Siwon complained, but still walked over and sat on one of the chairs near his parents.

“Well we were thinking of planning a wedding for you guys.” Mrs. Choi happily told them.

“No, I don’t want it.” Siwon immediately rejected the idea.

“Yeah, I don’t think it’s necessary.” Tiffany didn’t like the idea either, considering that their marriage is not even real.

“No, we have too. We need to tell everyone. We should let our business partners and relatives know about our sweet Tiffany.” Mrs. Choi insisted.

“No, Mom. It’s not necessary to do something as big as a wedding.” Siwon told her.

“Honey, if our son doesn’t like it. Then we should force it.” Mr. Choi tried to hold down the fire.

“If you don’t like anything big like a wedding then… how about something small like a party?” She quickly and cleverly thought of a plan.

“No, Mom. I don’t want anything.” Siwon stubbornly stood strong.

“No we should tell our relatives about Tiffany.” His mom was also stubborn with her idea.

At that moment Tiffany finally stepped in. “Siwon, I think that if a party can make Mom happy, then we should do something small.” Tiffany suggested. She just wants the best for everyone.

“See, even Tiffany is more considerate than you. I finally have someone that understands me.” Mrs. Choi cried.

“Fine, but something small, something really small.” Siwon warned his own mother, knowing that things with her can sometimes get out of hand.

“Something small, with 50 people.” Mrs. Choi smiled.

“That’s not small Mom.” Siwon’s eye bolted out at the number his Mom just told him.

“Do you not know how many relatives and business related people we know? 50 people is small, too small to be exact.” Mrs. Choi told him.

“Okay, whatever as long as you’re happy, and it’s small then I’m fine.” Siwon told her. “Okay, I’m heading for bed now. I still have a meeting in the morning.” Siwon stood up and walked towards the stairs. “Babe, you coming?” He looked towards Tiffany.

“Huh? Yeah…” She timidly walked towards him.

“Oh, what a sweet couple.” His mom awed.

Tiffany followed Siwon to their room. Right when she walked in she noticed the huge spacious room, it was almost as big as the place she used to live in.

“Wow, this is so big.” She ran in the room smiling like a little kid.

“Don’t worry, this room will be yours for the time our contract is active. The only thing is that I’ll be here.” He told her.

“That’s the negative of this room.” She pouted.

“Well live with it.” He smirked. “You can use anything in this room, that’s the bathroom, and the closet on the left will be yours. I think that that the new clothes has already been sent here, so wear those from now on.” Siwon instructed her.

“It’s too tiring being your wife. I’m going to go take a shower.” She grabbed her bag and walked into the bathroom.

After being in the bathroom for 30 minutes Tiffany walked out with an oversized t-shirt and a pair of short shorts on her perfectly skinny body.

Siwon was left with his mouth dropped wide open as she walked out of the bathroom. ‘She sure has a hot body.’ Siwon couldn’t help but just look at her. He quickly shook out of his thoughts and headed for the bathroom for his turn in the shower.

By the time he got out, he saw Tiffany lying on the couch with a book in her hands.

“You should get to sleep now.” He told her, but he got no answer. As he walked closer he noticed that she had already fallen asleep.

He walked up to her and crouched down next to her silently looking at her make-up free face. Her skin was perfectly spotless. Her eyelashes were long and beautiful, and she was sleeping peacefully on the couch.

“It must have been a tiring day for you.” He whispered to himself. He smiled as he recalled the day’s events that they had together.

Just at the moment without thinking he softly kissed her lips, and then carried her to the bed so that she could sleep comfortably.

‘Thank you, I’ve never seen my parents so happy before.’ He thought to himself, as he watched his ‘wife’ sleeping peacefully on his bed. Their first day together finally came to an end.