Chapter 2

Incidental Love

"Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!" She screamed through the phone but no one replied.

“There she is.” A loud deep voice yelled from behind. “Go catch her.” It then began with many stomping noises getting closer and closer.

“Oh, .” She cursed to herself again. But before she knew it she was pulled up by the tall guy before her. “What the…” she began, but couldn’t finish.

“Come with me.” He told her, and was already dragging her through the streets running as fast as they could. It took the two 10 minutes until they finally found a small quiet alley to hide in.

They quickly and quietly hid in the alley tucked in a small corner for a long 5 minutes until they heard the shark loaners far off from where they were.

“Good, their gone.” He let out a breath and then released her from the corner.

They both stood in the corner for another good 3 minutes. It was then that they both finally got a chance to get a good look at each other.

Tiffany began to closely observe her savior, he was tall and skinny, he had short dark brown hair with thick eyebrows, and fairly large brown eyes. He was dressed in a light blue sweatshirt, along with well fit beige pants which all tied together just looked perfect on his fit muscular body.

“Oh… here, thank you.” Tiffany handed back his cell phone and turned to walk out of the alley.

“Uh… Wait.” He shouted to her.

“Huh? Oh, you don’t need to pay for my cell phone back… and thank you for helping me.” She gave him a slight smile.

“It’s not that.” He began. “I can help you with your troubles.”

“Help me? How? It’s not like you will help me get rid of the shark loaners.” She stated.

“Actually I can…” He told her. “But of course, it’s not for free.”