Junior Ceremony Part II

My Two Fiances!?

Junior Ceremony Part II

(Choi Minki[Ren]'s P.o.V.)

OMFG!Yuna looks so..so,beautiful!*Sigh*
I wish you were mine Yuna,well I do and don't at the same time..
If we were to be a couple and one day break up..*gulp*..Our friendship would be really..awkward.
Oh well...Not like you would like me anyways...
---
We arrived at school and everyone stared at Yuna with awe and or jealousy.Haha,some girls waved at me while some winked..Um,okay then..
We both entered the main hall,the place where the Junior Ceremony was going to take place at.Woah,it looks different than it usually does on regular,ordinary days.

We sat down in the front,where all the Junior students were suppose to be seated.
(Lol,this looks a bit like a wedding XD..)
I looked for my seat..hm..where is it.YES!IT'S NEXT TO YUNA'S!
I heard Yuna giggled"Oppa~!We're sitting next to each other!"
I nodded"Great,huh?At least we won't be bored next to each other..haha."
She adorably and I felt my ears turn a bit pink.I sat down and saw guests enter.Where's my Umma and Appa..?
I saw...Mrs. and Mr. Yun enter with..people I don't even know.I raised an eyebrow"Yuna..who are those people with your parents?"
She shrugged"Molla..Umma and Appa didn't tell me they were going to bring guests..aish."
I nodded..there's two high school guys over there..hm..I don't like this at all.She stood up"Oppa..I'll be right back,ara?I'm going to check on my Umma and Appa."
I nodded and made an 'okay' sign with my hands"Arasso~"
I watched her walk off and started to swirl with my straw in my cup..wait..how did I even get this straw and cup!?

(Yun Yuna's P.o.V.)

I thought Minki Oppa was hallucinating when he said people were with Umma and Appa,but he wasn't.That's weird though..Umma and Appa would always tell me when they're bringing guests over..
I walked over to them and just noticed,there were two guys over there..One had shiny black hair with some bangs covering his right eye.The other guy had shiny blonde hair with golden locks.
I bowed to them and tapped Umma on the shoulder"Umma..I'm not trying to be rude or anything,but who are they..?Have I met them before?"I felt a bit excited.
She shook her head"Ani,this is Mrs.Lee,my best friend since highschool and her husband,Mr.Lee.This is also her son..his name is..uh.."
The boy stood up and bowed"Annyeonghasaeyo,cho nun Byunghun imnida.If it doesn't bother you,please call me L.Joe."
He..winked at me.I felt myself turn a bit red,darn it!Why do I have to blush in front of all of them..!?
My parents and I nodded.L.Joe..weird nickname..?
I bowed while smiling at them.Appa then introduced the other lady and sir"This is Mr.Kim,my best friend since middle school and his wife,Mrs.Kim.This is also his son..um..what is his na-.."
The boy stood up out of the blue and bowed"Annyeonghasaeyo,cho nun Myungsoo imnida.If you would like,you can call me L."
L..as if the guy from death note?Haha,I love that anime~<3!
I bowed at them while smiling,again"Annyeonghasaeyo,cho nun Yuna imnida.It's a pleasure to meet you all."
They all nodded and Mrs.Lee giggled"You have such a beautiful daughter Eunhye..."
I nodded my head"Kambsamnida.."Umma started to chuckled"I'm jealous of her since she looks nothing like me from how I did in High school.It's like as if she isn't my child at all!"
Urm..wha?Is that suppose to be a compliment or not.Darn me for having a short,small brain GAH!
Oh well~!I'll just Minki Oppa..OH MY GOSH!
I LEFT OPPA ALL ALONE FOR HOW LONG!?*checks watch*
HOLY SPOONS!35 MINUTES!Time sure flys by fast..haha.
"Uhm..I shall be going now,annyeong~"I bowed and walked away.
---
I saw Minki asleep on the table,his face facing the direction where my seat was at.Haha,Oppa you look cute while sleeping..
Without notice,I touched his cheek.WTF!?WHY IS IT SMOOTHER THAN MINE!!
I heard him chuckle and his eyes fluttered open"I know I'm cute and all Yuna,but why would you touch my cheek..?"
I embarrassedly looked away"M-mianhe Oppa..."
I heard him chuckled once again"I didn't say I didn't like it."I gave him a look while he wiggled his eyebrows.
I playfully slapped his arm"Byuntae Oppa."He giggled..even his giggle sounds cute!!Agh,what am I thinking T^T..?
The ceremony than began by the Vice Principal Ms.Jung calling each Junior student's name to get a deploma for going to Senior year..this really feels like a graduation..haha.

(Lee Byunghun[L.Joe]'s P.o.V.)

Okay,at first I was complaining since I didn't want to see Umma's friend and Partner in their companies Mrs.Yun's daughter's Junior Ceremony..well,I did stop and that was until she said I will be able to skip school this whole week.Psh,of course I'd say yes since this week is the last week of school.
Hoorah~!Haha, to be Niel,Changjo,Chunji,C.A.P.,and Ricky.
---
DAMN!When we arrived at Mrs.Yun's daughter's school..I was amazed lol.It's twice as big as my school,haha...I'm so jelly.
When we entered I bowed..WOAH WOAH WOAH!WHY THE HELL IS L HERE!?WTF!I THOUGHT THIS...
Wait,okay L.Joe calm down.You can do this,calm down..
I bowed and sat down next to L.I glared at him and he hissed"Why the are you here?"(Mianhe[Sorry] for language >n<'~!)
I snickered"Because,my mom made me come here since Mrs.Yun,her so called best friend since high school invited her to come here."
He nodded",I wouldn't have come if I knew you were coming.."
Haha,let's mess with him."Eww~!Why the hell did you when I didn't even ..L,I know I'm hot and all,but you don't need to tell me that by saying you came."
He whacked me behind the head.FFFU- that hurt."Dip,you know what I mean."
I started to laugh"PUAHAH-.."I stopped after a few minutes..
Wait,I look like a weird laughing hyena.haha,I sheepishly rubbed the back of my head while L was snickering.
Why I oughta,I raised my hand to hit him"Byunghun!Don't hit Mrs. and Mr. Kim's son!Be polite."I lowered my hand and sighed"Neh Umma."
L nodded"Yeah,listen to your mommy~Don't hit 'Mr. and Mrs.Kim's son'.."He started to snicker again.
I was about to yell at him,until I saw a girl walked towards us..not just an ordinary girl though.
She looked..hot..y..beautiful..allurring..oh damn.I sat up and straightened up.L snorted"Haha,love at fir-"
I looked at him and he was staring at her also"S-She's..hot!"
I lightly pushed his arm"She's mine.Back off dude."He raised an eyebrow"It's not like you know her."
I ignored him,but kept staring at Mrs.Yun's daughter.
I saw her talking to Mrs.Yun..guess she's her daughter.Wait a minute..IDEA!
I tapped Umma on the shoulder"What is it Byunghun..?"
He went near her ear"Remember how you asked me if I found someone I wanted to be my fiance,neh?"
She nodded and was smiling"I found her."She gasped"Who is it!?"
I chuckled"Mrs.Yun's daughter."
She gasped"Jinja?"I nodded and she started to squeal"I'll ask Mrs.Yun about it after the Ceremony..arasso?"
YES!SCORE!I nodded"Neh Umma.."
She started to smile and Appa asked her why she was.She told him and then he started to smile.Ahaha,I bet I made the happy since it's Umma's and Appa's partners' daughters.
I saw L raise an eyebrow at me"Bwoh?Do I really look that hot?"
He sighed and rubbed his forehead"Cocky ..Also,It's because you keep on smiling to yourself."
I shrugged"Molla.."Haha,I hope she does get to become my fiance!
We all then introduced ourselves to each other.
---
Haha,so Yuna's her name huh..my angel Yuna.

(Kim Myungsoo[L]'s P.o.V.)

I saw Appa and Umma about to go in their limo..Is there a special occasion?Why am I not going..am I forgotten..?
Haha,I know that I'll never be forgotten..hopefully....
I walked to them"Appa,where are you two going?"
Appa started to smirk..weird?"We're going to the ice cream parlor."I frowned..
WIUTJEWIOFJIOEJ-....WITHOUT ME D:...MAYBE I WAS FORGOTTEN..
He started to laugh.."I'm just kidding son.We're going to Mr. and Mrs.Yun's daughter's Junior Ceremony."
I nodded..Wait..since when did Mr. and Mrs.Yun have a daughter :o..?Weird..Wait..maybe they did but I never seen her..
I wonder if they remember me..haha.
I wonder if she's cute...haha,maybe.
"Appa,can I go?"He nodded"Sure,get ready.It's about to start.."
I nodded"Arasso."I went to my room to get dressed.

----
We arrived at her school..it looks as big as my school.Hm..WAIT.It's parking lot is bigger..okay,why the hell am I comparing our schools...It would be nice to go to school here..haha.
We entered the main hall,weird..This place looks like a bit like wedding.
I saw Mrs. and Mr. Yun and I bowed to them..I sat down at the table they were at and their parents and my parents started to talk to each other.I wonder who her daughter is..I'm afraid to ask though,they might think that I'm TRYING to look for her..even though I am..
----
I saw someone else enter and were walking to our table..I became wide eyed..
WHAT THE HELL IS L.HOE..wait,no I mean L.Joe IS DOING HERE!?Damn it...
He bowed to Mrs. and Mr. Yun then sat down to me..why tell hell.
He glared at me and I hissed"Why the are you here?"
He snickered"Because,my mom made me come here since Mrs.Yun,her best friend since high school invited her to come here."
I nodded..I should've asked Appa how he knows Mr. and Mrs.Yun..ugh.
",I wouldn't have come if I knew you were coming.."
I saw L.Joe smirk..don't tell me he's going to say something retarded.."Eww~!Why the hell did you when I didn't even ..L,I know I'm hot and all,but you don't need to tell me that by saying you came."
This guy isn't even funny,plus that's really..disgusting"Dip,you know what I mean."
He started to laugh like a hyena"PUAHAH-.."
I scooted my chair away from him and started to laugh since people gave him weird looks.L.Joe stopped after awhile after noticing.
I saw L.Joe raise his hand to hit me,but I didn't do anything about it since I saw his mom coming our way"Byunghun!Don't hit Mrs. and Mr. Kim's son!Be polite."
HAH!HE FAILED!He lowered my hand and I heard him sigh"Neh Umma."
I nodded"Yeah,listen to your mommy~Don't hit 'Mr. and Mrs.Kim's son'.."
I started to laugh again,or more like snicker since I didn't want anyone to stare at me weirdly like they did to L.Joe,haha.
I looked at L.Joe and saw him straighten up and become quiet.I bet he saw someone who 'appealed' to his taste...
I snorted"Haha,love at fir-"I paused and didn't finish my sentence as I saw a hot,beautiful young lady wearing white and black walk our direction..I started to stutter and I felt the room get a bit hot"S-She's..hot!"
L.Joe lightly pushed my arm"She's mine.Back off dude."
Is he..serious?I raised an eyebrow at him."It's not like you know her."
Tch,he can't even say anything.Weird how he He hasn't even met her and he's already trying to 'claim' her.It's not like she's a toy he can mess around with..
We then all introduced our selves to each other.
----
Yuna's a nice name..It matches her..Yun Yuna.Haha...I feel like a ..
Appa started to nudge me when Yuna left.I looked at him"Neh Appa?"
He wiggled his brows..don't tell me he thought of something I might not like..."What if I told you something you might not like?"
I bit my lip..what is it D:..?"I would..protest..?Or maybe think about it."
He nodded"I want you to get married before you start college..like after your senior year."
ISFJAOSFJIFA- WHAT!?"Andwae!?"
He smiled"Do you have a girl you like..?"
Yes,that's Yuna..I unconsiously nodded.He started to smile"And who is that?"
Wait,If I tell him it's Yuna...he might agree to it since it's Mr.Yun's daughter..hm.."Yuna.Yun Yuna."
He started to grin"Mrs. and Mr. Yun's daughter."
I nodded"She seems beautiful,hot,and se-..pretty."He chuckled"I'll talk to it with Mr.Yun."
I nodded"Neh Appa."
WOOHOO~!I hope Mr.Yun agrees to it..Wait,if I do become Yuna's fiance..I'll have to move to this school..
I'm okay with that~!

(Author's P.o.V.)

The teacher was almost to the end,where You and Ren were at.
"Choi Minki."
Ren got up and shook hands with the Vice Principal.
Mrs.Jung had a poker face on"Congratulations on passing 11th gradeYour Junior Year."She had a monotone voice.
"Kamsambnida."Ren bowed.
He sat back down and read his deploma.
"Yun Yuna."
You got up and Ren gave you a thumbs up and a wink.
*WHO THE HELL IS HE TO WINK AT MY ANGEL AND FUTURE FIANCE!?*L.Joe thought while glaring at Ren.
*WTF!?Is he like..her boyfriend or something?Well,if he is then too bad for him because I might become her future fiance.*L thought while carefully looking at Ren.
You turned a bit pink and shook hands with Mrs.Jung.
"Congratulations on passing 11th grade~!Your Junior Year~!"She had a cheery voice on,unlike how she sounded with Ren.
You sat back down and Ren scoffed"She sounded more happy with you.Is she..ist or something?"
You giggled and made a teasing voice"She thinks you look like a girl,that's why."
Ren glared,but then made a erted face"As long as your okay with me looking like a girl,then I'm fine."
He wiggled his eyebrows then you started to giggle"Byuntae."
He pouted"I'm just joking.."He started to 'sulk' and you playfully patted his back.
"It's okay Ren..don't cry."You both then started to snicker and Mrs.Jung gave Ren a look,but gave you a smile.
He frowned"Why did she..ugh,nevermind."You started to giggle.

Mrs.Jung yelled spoke in the mic"AND THAT'S ALL THE JUNIORS WHO GRADUATED THIS YEAR~!CONGRATS TO YOU ALL~"
You stretched and then yawned"I'm a bit tired~"Ren started to smirk"I'm tired to~Let's go to your house and sleep together."
You became wide eyed"OPPA!?"
People started to give you weird looks and stare at you weirdly.You sheepishly rubbed the back of your neck and awkwardly laughed while Ren snickered.
You glared at him and started to walk off to go to your family.Ren frowned*..Did I make her mad..?..Guess so.*
He ran to you and backhugged you by the waist.He called you by your nickname"Baby~!Don't be like that.Oppa's sorry...haha."
You turned pink*Why do I keep on blushing..!?*
*WHAT THE HELL!?THEY'RE TOGETHER!?*L.Joe thought while becoming wide eyed.
*I guess I'm right..*L thought while jealously staring at Ren.
You turned around and he let go"Fine..I forgive you Oppa."
He started to smile"Yipee~..Mianhe Yuna.."You nodded and was going to talk,but Ren's mom called him"Minki-ah..we have to go now."
He pouted"I have to go now~..Annyeong Yuna~"
You waved and so did he"Ppyong."He winked and you started to giggle.
You then walked to your mom and dad's table.

(Yun Yuna's[Your] P.o.V.)

I saw Mr.Lee,Mrs.Lee,Mr.Kim,Mrs Kim,Umma,and Appa all get up.Umma and Appa were smiling like little children who got some of their favorite candy.I've never seen them smile this much before..weird?
Appa and Umma smiled"We shall be going now."
I bowed and they all smiled"Congrats."I nodded and we entered my limo.
----
Right when we got home I changed right away and was about to go back to sleep,until Umma started to call my name.