A Date With Mr.Pokerface Part II

My Two Fiances!?

(Note:I might say You at some parts of the fanfic and Yuna at other parts when it is 'Author's P.O.V.') 

A Date With Mr.Pokerface Part II

(Author's P.O.V.)

L chuckled at Yuna's reaction,which was a wide opened mouth and wide eyes.
He nodded"Yup,Lotte World."
You sqeauled in delight since this was the /second/ first time you came here to Lotte World.
The last time you came you here with Ren your cousin Junhong decided to disturbed you two from /a date/ hanging out together with his friends B.A.P.
You giggled at the memory and L stared at you weirdly,then smiled again since your giggle sounded so..angeltic in his ears.
He parked in the parking lot then took out his cars keys and stared at you.
You stared back at him as he smiled at you.
You gave him a baffled look then raised your eyebrow"Do I have something on my face...?"
He shook his head and waved his hands back and forth"Aniya~!I wasjust wondering why you giggled all of a sudden...Is it your first time coming here..?"
L was hoping you were going to say yes,but to his disappoint..you didn't.
"Aniyo..I came here before with my friend Ren.."You spoke with monotone.
L's shoulders deflated and you saw that,so you decided to tell him the rest.
"..but we didn't have any fun since my younger cousin and his friends who call themselves B.A.P. came and started to talk to us and draged us everywhere they wanted to go.."You spoke with a tad bit of disappointment.
Your comment made L feel like fireworks of happiness just popped and exploded in his mind.
But he thought of you mentioning B.A.P. and his eyes widened a bit.
*B.A.P. is a five member gang..they're known to be one of the top gangsters in Seoul..!*He thought.
L looked at you,then remembered that you guys are at Lotte World. He smiled and got out of the car"Shall we go?" You nodded and exited the car.

~~~~~~Yuna's Corner~~~~~~

Yuna:Annyeonghasaeyo *Bows* cho nun Yuna imnida~!
.....
So it seems that Myungsoo Oppa and are...are going to have fun at Lotte World~!!! *Squeals*
I'm...so excited~!But...I have a feeling that something is going to go wrong...
Hopefully my favorite dongsaeng Junhong(Zelo) doesn't come with his friends B.A.P. again to try and ruin this dat-...uh,I meant hang out for me and Myungsoo Oppa...hehe..
Well,this is pretty much it for today's corner since I'm doing it alone,haha~
Author-nim KekouUnnie hopes you all subcribe if you haven't and will be happy if you guys comment since she loves to comment,right KekouUnnie..?

KekouUnnie(Me):Yup~...

Yuna:Haha,well this wraps it up~!

KekouUnnie(Me):Hope you all enjoyed this chapter~!!

Yuna + KekouUnnie(Me):*Bows* Annyeong~!! *Waves then disappears*