/Re/Meeting My Two Fiances.

My Two Fiances!?

ReMeeting My Two Fiances.

(Yun Yuna's P.o.V.)

I checked the time on my phone , 11:05am.I pouted"Oppas,I have to go now.."
They nodded"Have fun meeting your two fiances~"
Ren Oppa pouted and started to stomp on the floor"Tell me if they're rude to you.I'll beat them up for you."
Baekho Oppa snorted"If you can."I saw Ren glare at him and I giggle.I hugged all of them one by one before going.
Right when I was about to open the front door,I felt two arms being wrapped around my waist.
I looked back to see Ren closing his eyes while grinning.I chuckled and patted his head"I need to go now RenRen Oppa~"
He pouted and let go.Before he could turn around,I gave him a peck on the lips and quickly closed the door while walking outside,slamming the door in the process.
I was heavily breathing while I felt my face turn red.Aish,why did I do that..?
Haha,I gave my first kiss to him..
I called my chauffeur and he came two minutes after I called.I entered and we drove back to my house.

(Choi Minki[Ren]'s P.o.V.)

I froze at my spot and touched my lips as the moment kept on replaying in my head.I even felt a spark..I mumbled"M-My..f-first kiss.."
I heard all of NU'EST hollaring like wolves and then JR hyung slammed the table,making us all look at him.
"WHAT..Was the point of Yuna coming here when you needed help cleaning the house..?"
!?WHAT WAS THE POINT!?
I shrugged and they all started to laugh.I sat down next to Baekho hyung,who kept on wiggling his eyebrows at me"So..did you feel anything..like a spark."
I nodded and he started to clap"OH MY GAWSH~!SHE IS SOOO THE ONE FOR YOU~"
I pouted"But she can't be mine.."Minhyun put his arm around my shoulder"If she really is the one and if she deserves to be yours..she'll divorce with her fiance in a year or two and come back to you..Well,if it isn't working out.If it is then Minki..I think that means you.."
Aron hyung continued his sentence"Move on.."JR hyung then continued"and find another girl."
I nodded and raised an eyebrow"Why didn't just one of you guys finish the whole sentence..?"
They shrugged"We were bored.."I shook my head.

(Yun Yuna's[You] P.o.V.)

I arrived at the house and Umma gave me a dress"Hurry~!We only have 30 minutes left until you meet your two fiances!!"
I nodded"Neh Umma."I quickly put on the dress Umma gave me and started to put on light make-up.
I quickly brushed my hair and put it in a braid.I walked downstairs and Umma gave me heels and I wore them.

She smiled"By the way,you and your two fiances will be sitting at a seperate table as me and your Appa and their Ummas and Appas.Now Ppalli!Your dad is already in the limo"
I nodded"Neh Umma."We both entered the limo and the chauffeur drove away.
----
We arrived at a famous italian restaurant.Umma smiled"This is one of the restaurants Mrs.Kim owns."
I nodded"I see."We entered and I saw two familiar faces sitting down at a seperate table...w-with their parents sitting at another.
Umma pointed me to them and they waved..I nodded and walked over.
My eyes widened at who they were.
"M-Myungsoo-sshi..!?"   "B-Byunghun-sshi...!?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~INFINITE'S CORNER~~~~~~~~~

INFINITE:Annyeonghasaeyo~! *Bows* INFINITE IMNIDA~!
Sunggyu(Sung Kyu):So..It seems that our poker face icy cold stare visual L..or as he is known in the story,Myungsoo has fallen in love Yuna..~
Dongwoo(Dong Woo):So has that damn L.Hoe..or as he is known in the story,Byunghun has also..fallen in love with Yuna.
Hoya(Ho Wan):*Smacks Dongwoo's head*L.JOE.
Dongwoo(Dong Woo):OW!!*Rubs head*
Woohyun(Woo Hyun):I feel bad for Ren though..I CAN'T BELIEVE YUNA STOLE HIS AND HER FIRST KISS THOUGH!!
Sungyeol(Sung Yeol):I know right..I agree.I find it cute though~!To be honest..*looks around*..I think Ren and Yuna would be the perfect cou-...
L.Joe(Byunghun) and L(Myungsoo):*Barge in room and start attacking Sungyeol*SHUT UP CHODING!!
Sungyeol(Sung Yeol):Ahh~!OW!HYUNGS!!OW!MAKNAE!!OW!HELP!OW!ME!
INFINITE(Excluding Sung Yeol):*Stares at him with poker faces*
L.Joe(Byunghun) and L(Myungsoo):*Stops hitting and disappear in mid air*
Sungyeol(Sung Yeol) + Dongwoo(Dong Woo):What the..
Sungjong(Sung Jong):*Claps hands*Okay then...So it seems that there is going to be some competition here between L.Joe and L,am I right.
INFINITE(Excluding Sung Jong):*Nods heads like innocent children*Neh~
Sungjong(Sung Jong):*Smiles*I wonder who will win Yuna's heart in the end.You'll all have to stay tuned and watch read the furture updates to find out ;)!I'm sure Author-nim KekouUnnie will put much drama and excitement in this story ;D~!
Author-nim KekouUnnie:You bet I will Jongie~!
Sungyeol(Sung Yeol):*Points at me*H-How did you..appear?
Author-Nim KekouUnnie:Molla..The same way you did.Out of your Umma's uhm..you know...
Woohyun(Woo Hyun):*Furiously claps*OKAY THEN~~~MOVING ON!!Author-nim hopes you all comment since she loves to read comments.
Author-nim KekouUnnie:Gomawo Woohyun Oppa for not saying comment *glares at Baekho*
Baekho(Dong Ho):*Suddenly appears*BWOH!?*Disapppears*

INFINITE + Author-nim KekouUnnie:Thanks for reading this chapter~!Annyeong *bows*