A New Chapter.

My Two Fiances!?

New Chapter

[Ahaha,I couldn't think of a title/name for this chapter~]

(Author-nim's P.o.V.)

It was a Saturday afternoon and mostly everyone that day was bored..and some were sleeping...still.
L.Joe and You were both sleeping (In there own houses of course) and no one bothered to wake them up.Ren was hanging out with NU'EST,Teen Top were playing games after games (Well,mainly because Ricky forced them to since he was bored),and INFINITE was just mainly playing arcade games at the arcade,WITHOUT L.
And mister poker face L who was uninvited and left alone,was just tossing and turning in his bed while playing games on his phone..
He didn't even eat breakfast nor lunch since for some reason,he wasn't hungry.

(Kim Myungsoo[L]'s P.o.V.)

Hm...I have nothing to do...urgh..
I looked at my cell phone while laying down on my bed"Who should I call.."
He scrolled down his contacts and spotted your name.He smiled as he remember how he got your cell number yesterday when you and L.Joe were at the Water Park.

*FlashBack*

He was playing on his IPhone while also secretly glancing at You splash water at the kids while also trying to run away from L.Joe.
He saw your cell phone slowly falling out of your purse and saw it lean forwards the ground.Before it could touch the ground he swiftly caught it in his own bare hands while he himself,almost fell on the ground.
Your phone randomly and L had the sudden urge to put his phone number in your cell and your number in his.He put his in yours and put a nickname for him so you would already know it's him..
He then checked what your number was,and chuckled at how it was really similar to his,just 2 different numbers.He saved it and made your nickname as "My Inspirit Yuna"
[Fail nickname :P..]
He then put your cell phone back into your purse and looked up to see L.Joe trying to catch up to You and the little kids,but was very,VERY far behind and had a little chance on catching up to you guys.
And that was when he started to laugh like there was no tomorrow,earning many,MANY stares from others.

*End Of FlashBack*

He chuckled remembering about how L.Joe couldn't catch up to you guys,and then realised something.
"Yesterday..Yuna was mostly having fun with L.Joe...her and I should hang out today,so we could get to know each other better..."I spoke to myself.
Wait..should I call or text her..hm..she might be sleeping...if I were to text her then it might not wake her up,but if I were to call her..she would definately wake up..urgh..
Which one should I do..hm..AISH!MOLLA!!I ruffled my hair and yelled"ARRRGGGHH!"
I then saw the door open..and someone who I couldn't recongnize entered the room..
"W-Who are y-you..?"


Mianhe everyone for not updating sooner >A<..
I'm in LV right now with my cousins and I wasn't able to get on the internet since my aunt took my laptop away since I 'Should be playing and talking to my cousins' =A=...


~~~~~~~~~~~~Teen Top's Corner~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Teen Top:Annyeonghasaeyo~! *Bows* Teen Top imnida~!

C.A.P.(Min Soo):Okay,mianhe to all of those sweet and awesome readers/suscribers who were waiting for us Teen Top to do the corner..we WERE suppose to do it two chapters ago..But we were recently informed that Ricky did the corner ALONE.

Teen Top(Excluding L.Joe and Ricky):*Glares at Ricky*

Ricky(Chang Hyun):*Puts hands up in defense*L.Joe hyung did the corner alone also!!

L.Joe(Byung Hun):*Glares at Ricky*Shut up.

Chunji(Chan Hee):Yeah,but he did it WITH L..so he didn't really do it ALONE,he SHARED the corner that day WITH L.

Ricky(Chang Hyun):*Pouts and tries to change the subject* I wonder who's the person who entered L hyung's room..

L.Joe(Byung Hun):I do too..

Niel(Daniel):*Claps hands together and shakes them a bit* In the next chapter tomorrow Author-nim KekouUnnie will be saying/showing who the MYSTERIOUS *Pretends to be acting mysterious* person is~..

Changjo(Jong Hyun):*Nods while having a serious expression on* Yeah,and if you readers want,you can try and guess who the mysterious person is...

L.Joe(Byung Hun):Also,there's going to be a prize sort of thing to the people who do guess it right..

Ricky(Chang Hyun):The amount of readers who guess the RIGHT answer to who the mysterious person is..

Chunji(Chan Hee):Author-nim KekouUnnie will be posting that number/amount for each and every day for ONE week.

Niel(Daniel):So whoever guesses it right get's to see more updates~~*Wiggles eyebrows*

Author-nim KekouUnnie:*Poofs out of nowhere*Also,if on one day I won't be able to do that amount of chapters/updates,I'll have to do the updates/chapters the NEXT day x2 PLUS the other chapters...

C.A.P.(Min Soo):So all of you readers/suscribers/commenters should all guess.No pressure though,if you don't want to then you don't need to...Unless you want more updates quicker..

Changjo(Jong Hyun):Well,that's all for today.

Ricky(Chang Hyun):*Does aegyo*Bbuing Bbuing~

L.Joe(Byung Hun):WAITT!!! *Does stop gestures*

Teen Top + Author-nim KekouUnnie:Bwoh..?*Stares at L.Joe*

L.Joe(Byung Hun):Also,if any of the suscribers/readers/commenters think of a good title that will fit this chapter could you please comment below and whichever title KekouUnnie likes,she will put it for the title.Now,that's all for today~!

Teen Top + Author-nim KekouUnnie:*Bows*Annyeong~