My younger cousin,Zelo~!!

My Two Fiances!?

My younger cousin,Zelo~!!

(Choi Junhong[Zelo]'s P.o.V.)

I was lazily lying on the couch with the rest of B.A.P...I'm so borrreeeddd...
Hm..should I ask the hyungs if we could go somewhere..?Better yet,annoy them to go somewhere~!!!
I crawled onto the ground and sprawled myself out like a starfish.
"HYUNGGGGSSSSSSS~~~!!!I WANT TO GO TO LOTTE WORLD!!" I started to whine as I did some weird flopping fish action.
I paused for a bit and looked up,to see all of my hyungs staring at me as if I was an alien.
I cheekily smiled and blinked innocently "Can we go..or must I drag you guys there..?"
They all abruptedly stood up as Yongguk picked me up by the collar.
"Let's go!" I cheered as I started to walk out the door,followed by the rest of B.A.P.
----
I stared at all the rides as we were waiting in line,thinking of what we should ride first.
"Hyungs,I want to ride that rollar coaster first." I pointed to the ride that said 'Death Ride'.
Daehyun hyung gulped "I-I'll pass on that ride.."
I stomped my feet and pouted "That's not fair..I'll drag you on the ride then."
His eyes widened and he hid behind Youngjae.
"Help me!" He spoke as his voice squeaked.
Youngjae hyung shook his head as he sighed "Man up."
I then faced foward and pouted "How long will this line take..?!"
"KYA~~!!" A voice squealed...that voice sounds familiar..is it.
"OOF!" A girl bumped into me and as she looked up,I gasped.
"NOONA!?" I shrieked.
She tilted her head with wide eyes "Jello?"
I wacked her head "Yah!It's Z-E-L-O,Zelo,not Jello."
"Ack." She rubbed her head and I heard someone cough.
"Ahem,have we disappeared..?" Daehyun spoke as he put down his mask.
Yuna noona squealed and ran towards Daehyun as he opened his arms widely.
"Oppa~!!I missed you!!" They both hugged each other tightly,as if they were a couple who hasn't seen each other in awhile.
I felt like facepalming and noticed a guy walking towards us and he awkwardly rubbed his neck..Is he her date..?
"Yah,who are you?" I asked,pointing at him.
"I'm-.." "He's my fiance." Yuna interrupted him and smiled at me.
I started to choke on the air and I glared at her.
"When.did this.happen?"I asked fiercely.
She casually shrugged as Daehyun's arm was now around her waist securely.
"B-But what about us?More importantly,me..?" Daehyun asked as he pouted and leaned his head on Yuna noona's shoulder.
Yuna noona playfully rolled her eyes"Pfft,what about you?We're just best friends Oppa."
I blinked at what the two were saying and saw that the guy who is Yuna Noona's 'fiance' was getting jealous..haha.
Daehyun hyung feigned of shock as he placed his left hand on his chest and his right hand on his eye,making it go down his cheek as he pretend to cry.
"What?How could you say such thing?You know..that hurts my feelings.." He sniffled.
Yuna let go of him and went over to the guy and wrapped her arms around him,as he jumped from the sudden hug.
"Well oh well Dae Oppa,I have Myungsoo Oppa~~..." She stuck her tounge out childishly and Daehyun pouted.
"I'm the third-wheel now.." He sighed as he leaned his head on Youngjae's shoulder.
I blinked and looked at Yuna,opening my arms out.
"What about me..don't I get a hug?" I pouted.
She nodded and let go of that Myungsoo guy and hugged me,I noticed that he made a frown as she let go of him..dang,that boy must really love her..I approve~!
"Oh,I should introduce you guys..formally." Yuna noona blinked.
"Ya' think?" Himchan spoke as he put his hands on his hips,giving Yuna noona the look moms would usually give to their children.
I shook my head as I rolled my eyes.

(Author's P.o.V.)

"Well..B.A.P Oppas,this is ONE of my maybe-soon-to-be fiances,Myungsoo.Myungsoo Oppa,these are my Oppas,B.A.P and this is my cousin,Zelo." Yuna spoke,a little bit too fast.
L nodded and bowed to B.A.P"Annyeonghasaeyo,cho nun Kim Myungsoo imnida."
Zelo blinked"wait..did you say ONE of your maybe-soon-to-be fiances?"
Yuna nodded as she gave out an eyesmile to Zelo.She started to explain how and why the fiance talk all happened and soon,B.A.P,Yuna,and L all forgot about going to Lotte World and were eating at a restaurant.
At first,B.A.P and L were awkward around each other,but soon started to warm up to one another and talked non-stop,making Yuna smile.

...I guess L.Joe's losing to L....for now ;)