Confession..

My Two Fiances!?

 

Confession..

(Yun Yuna's P.o.V.)

..Sometimes being too courageous is a problem...
(One of the lines Ren sings in Face :D~!)

I woke up to the sound of my cell phone vibrating while the sound of Ren's voice singing was being played.I woke up and rubbed my eyes.
I checked the time,4:35am.
I facepalmed myself"Ugh!Ren,why would you text me at this time early in the morning!?"
I ruffled my hair and read his text. 

To:Yuna
From:RenRen Oppa
'
Sorry if I woke you up from your "beauty sleep"..but like,I need your help >A<"~!!
All of NU'EST(JR,Baekheo,Minhyun,and Aron) are ruining my house when I'm suppose to be cleaning it up!!Well,except for Minhyun :P.He's being a good boy XD..haha.'

 Really Oppas!?Ugh..Poor Ren and Minhyun Oppa..I texted Ren back,telling him I'd be coming.
I got ready and wore comfortable clothes..*sigh*.Hopefully NU'EST didn't make a BIG mess..

I went outside to surprisingly see Umma and Appa in the kitchen.
"Why are you guys up so..earlier?"
They looked at me and Appa scoffed then made a teasing voice"I should be asking you that sweetie."
I giggled"I'm going to help Ren and Minhyun Oppa.."
Umma raised an eyebrow"This early!?"I nodded"Jonghyun Oppa,Dongho Oppa,and Youngmin Oppa are messing up Ren's house when he invited them over to help him clean.."
Appa started to laugh"PUAHAHA!That's what me and hyunjoong just to do when we were their age.Haha,memories~!"
Umma shook her head"Poor Minki and Minhyun-ah..."
I wore my shoes and was about to go until the maids gave me a bag full of..food?They bowed and walked away...Weird?
Umma walked towards me and smiled"Haha~!I told the maids to give you this bad full of food to give to them.."I
I nodded while smiling,Umma pecked my forehead"Take care okay?I don't want my baby to do something reckless and get hurt..Also,come back home before lunch time..like,at about 11:30am."
I raised and eyebrow"Neh,waeyo?"She chuckled"You're going on a date with your two fiances."
I nodded"Ah,I see.Arasso.Annyeong Umma,APPA~!!"I yelled his name a bit since he wasn't near me and Umma.
"ANNYEONG~!!"Umma chuckled and I walked out.
I entered my limo and the chauffeur drove to Ren's house.

(Choi Minki[Ren]'s P.o.V.)

"HYUNGS!!STOP!!"
Oh my gosh..I rubbed my temples..*Sigh*..
I was trying to clean the house before Umma and Appa come back from their stay at their hotel room =.=..
I pouted and Minhyun patted my back"Text or call your girlfriend,she'll calm hyungs down."
I raised an eyebrow"Who..?"He chuckled"Yuna."
I glared at him"I like her,but she's not my girlfriend."He shook his head"You should confess to her before some other guy sweeps her off her feet.."
I shrugged"Well,we won't be able to be together anyways.Plus,if we were a couple..it would be awkward if we were to break up."
Minhyun hyung sighed"Why are you thinking of the negative thoughts..?"
I shrugged"I'll just text her."Minhyun nodded and started to clean the kitchen.He then looked at me"Oh wait..you can't confess to her.."
I raised an eyebrow"Waeyo..?"He grinned like a weirdo and shook his head"Nothing~"
Hmm...what should I say..uhh..um..ur..AHA!

To:Yuna
From:RenRen Oppa
'
Sorry if I woke you up from your "beauty sleep"..but like,I need your help >A<"~!!
All of NU'EST(JR,Baekheo,Minhyun,and Aron) are ruining my house when I'm suppose to be cleaning it up!!Well,except for Minhyun :P.He's being a good boy XD..haha.'

I closed my phone and a few minutes later.It vibrated,I checked and it was Yuna.
YES!!SHE'S COMING!!THANK GOODNESS!!
I looked at the hyungs who were playing catch with the vase Imo[Aunt] gave me on Christmas.
"HYUNGS PUT THAT DOWN!!YUNA'S COMING!"
"She is~!?"I saw Minhyun coming out of the kitchen with a happy expression..
"Neh..waeyo?"He rubbed the back of the head"Nothing~"
I raised an eyebrow"um..alright."
He want back to cleaning to kitchen..*sigh*..hyungs,why can't you be like Minhyun?The doorbell than rang,I was going to get it until...
*BLAM!*I looked behind me to see a happy aura Minhyun running to the door.
The next thing he said..just shocked me.

 

(Author's P.o.V.)

You arrived at Ren's house and bowed to your chauffeur.You rang the doorbell and you heard running and stomping...
*What are they exactly doing in the-..*Your thought was interrupted by the door that opened widely and a happy Minhyun engulfing you in a tight,bear hug.
"YEOJA CHINGU~!(Girlfriend~!)You're here~!!"Minhyun thought while smiling like an idiot.
You gave him a kiss on the cheek,not knowing why he said that"Minhyun Oppa..why did you just say that..?"
He chuckled"Just play along,arasso?I'm trying to trick Ren and the others.."
You nodded and hugged him back.
All of NU'EST(Excluding Minhyun) came out and was shocked.Minhyun let go of you and smiled.
He took your hand and held on it while giving a slightly tight squeeze.You smiled at him and he winked.
Aron frowned"D-Did we hear r-right..you just called..Aegi-ah..YEOJA CHINGU!?"
Minhyun nodded and Baekho punched him in the face.You gasped and Minhyun frowned"..That hurt hyung."
Baekho glared at him"WHY THE HELL are you with her if..you know!?"
You helped Minhyun up and Baekho made a disappointed face at you..
Ren grabbed you by the shoulders with a scared..teary eyed face"Is it true that you two are together!?Tell me it's not true!!"
You giggled and Ren raised an eyebrow"Waeyo?"
"We aren't together."You said with monotone in your voice.You gave the bloody nosed Minhyun your hankerchief in your purse and he took it"Gomawo."
JR raised an eyebrow at you two.."Did he call you his Yeoja Chingu?"
You nodded with a cheeky smile"But,I'm not his yeoja chingu.Just his chingu and dongsaeng.We were just playing with you guys."
Ren suddenly hugged you and you felt your shoulder get slightly wet.
You looked at Ren,who was crying.You raised an eyebrow and saw all of the others glaring at Minhyun.
You looked at Minhyun and he put his hands up"Mian Ren."
Ren still,kept on crying on your shoulder"Yuna~!!Why did you guys have to trick me like that!?"
You pouted,feeling bad and gave Aron the food"Umma told me to give this food to you all."
They all started to clap and Baekho started to dance"I haven't had Imo's food in a LOONNGG time~!"
They all entered the house and into the kitchen while I brought Ren to his room.
*Why does he keep on crying..?*You thought.
"Yuna..you're so mean."You raised an eyebrow.."Wae?Also..Why is my cold-hearted poker face oppa crying?"
He pouted"Because..I like you."You raised an eyebrow"B-Bwoh..?"
He shook his head"Wait no..ani,I love you Yuna.."
He looked at you with slightly red puffy eyes"Yuna,saranghae..can you be mine?"

 

(Yun Yuna's[Your] P.o.V.)

What!?Ren Oppa..loves me..!?Why do you tell me this now Ren!?I could've gotten out of the arranged marriage thing and be with you if I had known sooner!!
Ren,I want to say yes but..I can't..I hugged him and now,I felt like crying.
"Minki Oppa..I love you too..I want you to be my boyfriend..but,I can't say yes."
I saw his eyes get a bit watery.He buried his face in my shoulder and I felt & heard him sob.
AIEFIUFRHYEWUR248395U98U87&%$*#&*-..GAH!!I FEEL SO BAD!!
"Wae Yuna..?If you love me too and want me to be your boyfriend..why can't you say yes...?Are you embarrassed of me..?"
I shook my head"Ani,I'm not..It's because.."
I inhaled my breath.."I'm going to be married soon,right after Senior year ends."
He gasped and looked at me"BWOH!?"(WHAT!?)
I sighed"..Umma and Appa want me too."He pouted"Why can't it be with me..!?Mine and your parents are partners.."
I shrugged"Molla.."(I don't know)
Ren pouted"WAIT!?Is it one of those boys you met at our Junior Ceremony?"
I shrugged"Maybe..I'm going to meet them at half an hour before twelve today.."
He narrowed his eyes at me"Them..?"
I nodded"I have two fiances.They'll be going to our school for our and their senior year..Umma and Appa says that I'm going to pick one of them to be one of my one and only fiance,and then I'll marry him after Senior year ends,and before college starts.
Ren nodded"I see...."I looked at Ren and he looked at me.
We both stared at each other in the eyes...
*BAM!* *THUD!* *SLAM!* *STOMP!*
We both saw the rest of NU'EST on the floor while the door is open,we giggled and helped them up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~NU'EST's Corner~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NU'EST:NU.EST.SHOW TIME~!.ANNYEONGHASAEYO,NU'EST IMNIDA!!*Bows*

Aron(Young Min):I can't believe it!!Yuna rejected poor little poker face maknae Ren!!

JR(Jong Hyun):I know right!?Well,I wonder if Rennie is going to do something about it..Maybe protest at the wedding or something...

Baekho(Dong Ho):*smacks JR's head*Babo,then he would make a fool of his and Yuna's parents companies.

JR(Jong Hyun):Oww~!!Respect your hyung!*rubs head*

Aron(Young Min):Kids..*shakes head*

Minhyun(Min Hyun):Well then,that's the end of this chapter everyone~!Author-nim KekouUnnie would like to thank all of her suscribers,readers and commenters~!She's grateful,but may not be able to update a lot at sometimes since she has to work..

JR(Jong Hyun):*Nods*She also did a double update today since she got 10 SUSCRIBERS~!

Baekho(Dong Ho):Lame,I know =.=..*Nods head*

Aron(Young Min):Author-nim KekouUnnie also has another update almost ready to be posted..

Ren(Min Ki):She's wondering if she should,or shouldn't post it..You guys*points to suscribers/readers/commenters* need to decided for her..should she?
Comment below and say yes OR no~

Minhyun(Min Hyun):Also to those who are reading this fanfic/story,please suscribe if you haven't!
Author-nim KekouUnnie loves it when her readers comment~!!

Baekho(Dong Ho):Yeah~!She's a comment !!

KekouUnnie:YAH~~!!Am not!!

Baekho:Am too~

KekouUnnie:Well,I hope you all enjoyed this chapter~!!

NU'EST + KekouUnnie:*bows*Kamsambnida~