My..TWO FIANCES!?

My Two Fiances!?

My..TWO FIANCES!?

(Mrs.Yun's P.o.V.)

Mrs.Lee tapped my shoulder.I looked at her"Neh?"
She had a big grin plastered on her face..She has an idea I bet"I was wondering if..you would like to agree with your daugther Yuna having my son Byunghun as her fiance."
I raised an eyebrow"Wouldn't it be better if your son agreed to this first?"
She looked at her son,then back to me"He's the one who asked me if Yuna could be his fiance."
HE DID!?My eyes widened.."Jinja?"
She nodded"I told him that my husband and I wanted him to marry someone before he starts college.We told him he got to pick,and it doesn't matter who it is,as long as he likes..wait no loves her we'll agree to it."
Omo!This is love at first sight?But wait...He needs to know Yuna more to see if he TRUELY wants to be with her.
I nodded"My husband and I were hoping Yuna and or your son or Mr. and Mrs.Kim's son would like one of each other..so we could think about an arranged marriage."
She smiled"Well this is great~!"I nodded"Byunghun should move here then,at PLEDIS High..It'll be a better chance for Yuna and him to get to know each other better."I winked and she smiled.
"That would be perfect.I'll tell my husband."
She started talking to her husband about it..I guess..?
I saw yeobo talking to Mr.Kim and they seemed so..serious.I wonder what they're talking about..
Nah~..I'll ask him later when he go home.

(Mr.Yun's P.o.V.)

Why is Myungsoo staring at Yuna...?Is it that..he likes her!?Maybe love at first sight!?
Hyunjoong(Mr.Kim) tapped my shoulder.I looked at him"Bwoh?"
He chuckled"Still informal as usual...Haha."I laughed with him.
He then had a serious face on"What if I were to ask for a proposal,between our family."
I raised an eyebrow"What for.."
He smirked"Your daughter and my son,get into an arranged marriage.Like fiances for each other."
I raised and eyebrow and nodded"I see..I,agree to it."
He smiled"Jinja?"I nodded"My wife and I were hoping that Yuna would like either your or Mr.Lee's son and maybe we would try to have them have an arranged marriage before they go to college."
He chuckled"Same as what my wife and I were thinking."
I nodded"I'll talk about it to my wife when we get home.."He nodded"This would be great for both of our companies~!"
Oh yeah..it would."Yup.Wouldn't it be better if Myungsoo starts going to this school,PLEDIS High?It would be a great start for the two to converse and get to know each other,wouldn't it?"
He nodded"I'll talk about it to my wife."I nodded back"We'll be brother in-laws."[Author's Note:That's right..isn't it?Or..am I wrong XD..]

 

(Author's P.o.V.)

While you were changing and about to fall asleep,your parents were discussing about the arranged marriage fiance stuff.
---
Your mom and dad both called Mrs.Kim/Mr.Kim & Mr.Lee/Mrs.Lee and told them that they want Yuna to choose which guy she wants to marry and that it would be best if they went to her school so she could get to know them better.
---
Your mom and dad were sitting in the living room with a piece of strawberry cream cheese cake,your favorite.
Mrs.Yun then called you"Yuna~!Come down here hunnie!Appa and I have news to tell you."
You slowly walked downstairs with a groggily expression.They stared at you weirdly..
"Neh what is it?"You rubbed your eyes and shook your head to change your facial expression.
They smiled at you with blank faces.
You nodded while raising your eyebrow.*Somethings up..OH~!STRAWBERRY CREAM CHEESE CAKE!!*
You sat down and pointed to it"Who's this for?"
They smiled"It's for you~."You smiled"Yay~!"
You started to eat and then mrs.Yun smiled"You're..Going to get married soon."
You started to choke on your cake.
Mrs.Yun patted your back while Mr.Yun asked one of the maids to get you water.
----
You gulped all of the water down at once then cleared your throat to scream/yell.
"BWOH!?BUT UMMA I'M STILL IN HIGH SCHOOL!!"
She smiled"I know sweetie,that's why after you finish your senior year you'll get married."
*Why does she sound so happy..*You thought while raising an eyebrow.You then shook the thought.Wait,who am I going to marry.

(Yun Yuna's P.o.V.)

"..."I kept quiet..I honestly don't know what to say.
....It became quiet.
She then broke the silence"You'll be having two fiances.You're the one who is going to pick who you want to marry."
WHAT!?HOW DID..Gah..
"But Umma..I-I don't even know the guys."
She shook her head"You've met them before."
I have...that isn't a very good clue :P..I've met many guys before in my life.Well,I've dated them..but yeah..
WAIT!?I'VE MET THEM BEFORE!?"I-I have..?"
She nodded"but not very well."I nodded"I see."
She smiled"Neh,and that's why they both will be going to school with you and Minki.You'll be able to meet them and get to know them better."
Wait!?She just said I've met them before..what is this?Is she trying to mess with my head TT^TT..?
"This isn't fair.."
She smiled at me"It is fair.This is for your own good Yuna.Plus,it'll help me and your dad with our company."
Ugh..Why is it for my own good..I understand how it'll help their companies and all..but like..gah.
I looked at Umma and Appa who are happily smiling.Are they happy that..this happened?Well,I shouldn't ruin their happiness..so yeah.
"Fine.."
They both grinned and Umma squealed.I bowed"May I go back to my room now..?"
They nodded"Neh."I walked back to my room while frowning..
---
I sighed while laying on my bed.
"So..I wonder who My Two Fiances are..."