A...Date..? Part I

My Two Fiances!?

A...Date..? Part I

(Lee Byunghun[L.Joe]'s P.o.V.)

Yuna looks so..beautiful no matter what she wears.I wish she was my fiance *sighs*..
I look at L who was smiling at her while she just looked at us both,shocked.
I was going to get up and help her sit in her chair,but L beat me to it.I smiled at her and she gave me a crooked smile.Haha,she looks so cute when nervous!
She spoke"S-So..you guys are my two fiances..?"
We both nodded and she looked at us with a blank expression and I saw L snap his hands.I raised an eyebrow,wondering what was going to happen.

(Kim Myungsoo[L]'s P.o.V.)

Okay..I really wish she chooses me as her fiance..She seems so nervous to us..I got up and helped her sit in her chair.She bowed a bit and sat down..haha she doesn't really need to be formal to us.
She spoke"S-So you guys are my two fiances..?"
L.Joe and I both nodded and she looked at us with a ...blank expression?Maybe she's hungry..?
I snapped my fingers and the waiters and waitresses came with food in their hands.
Haha,I hope Yuna enjoys this~!
Food:




I saw her eyes widen and she pointed at all the food"H-How much was all of this..?"I shrugged"Molla,all I know is that my parents get all of the food for half the price since this is my mom's restaurant."
She nodded"I see." I smiled"Dig in~"
She got a plate with lasagna in it and I just got a plate of alfredo.We both started to eat while L.Joe just drank soda.Tch,trying to make yourself not look fat..
---
I finished eating and so did Yuna.I smiled at her,and she smiled at me.Her smile is so gorgeous~!!
Out of the blue L.Joe wiped Yuna's mouth with a napkin.She nodded her head and I saw her..blush?Darn,I need to step up..
I saw all of our parents walking towards us"You three should all go to the park near hongdae river."
We nodded and I grabbed Yuna's hand,leading her the way out of the restaurant.I saw L.Joe glaring at me and I just gave him a smile.

(Yun Yuna's[Your] P.o.V.)

I don't know why,but when Myungsoo grabbed my hand,I felt as if I was protected,safe...Like nothing could harm me..

(Author's P.o.V.)

You,L.Joe,and L all went to the park near hongdae river..when you guys went there,there was also a water park(Like the one in INFINITE's Sesame Player).
You then had the sudden erge to go run towards it,just like the other kids did.You let go of L's hand and L.Joe started to smile when you did so.
You then tugged on L's sleeve since L somewhat seemed more friendlier than L.Joe.He looked at you and you pointed to where the little children were at and he raised an eyebrow.
You gave him a crooked smile"Can I go over there and play with them...?"
L shook his head"You can't,you'll get wet..and if you do then,there's a slight chance that you'll get sick."
You softened at how he cared,but you really wanted to go"Pleassee?"
L shook his head"Ani.."You looked at L.Joe and did some of you rare aegyo which you only used on with Ren and NU'EST.
L.Joe's face flushed red and you giggled.
You held his hand and swang it back and forth"Please Byunghun-sshi~..?"
He nodded"I'll go with you too in a bit...Go on ahead for now and I'll be there in a bit"You squealed and jumped"Yay~!Gomawo Oppa~!!"
L.Joe got even redder and L's eyes widen"Oppa!?"They said in unison.
You nodded"Neh,Byunghun Oppa and Myungsoo-sshi."L pouted"Why aren't you calling me Oppa..?"
You looked at him with a poker face"Because.."You didn't finish your sentence and stuck your tongue out at L"Mehrong."
You quickly slipped off your heels and ran to the water park with the kids.When you did,the little kids happily ran over to you since their Noona/Unnie was going to play with them.You splashed water at some kids and they splashed some back at you.
L shook his head"I hope she doesn't get sick."L.Joe chuckled"Well,I'm going now."
He took off his shoes and waved at L"She likes me better than you~.Haha."
L glared at him and sat at a bench near the water park.When L.Joe walked over to you,you splashed water at him and so did the other kids.
L.Joe pouted"Aish,you guys want to be like that,huh?I'll get you guys!!"
L.Joe then started to run towards you and all of the little kids.

 

~~~~~~~~~Teen Top's Ricky's Corner~~~~~~~~~

Ricky(Chang Hyun):Annyeonghasaeyo~!Cho nun Ricky imnida~!

Teen Top:RICKY!?WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?

Ricky(Chang Hyun):NOTHING~!I'M TALKING TO MY CHINGU(Friend) ON MY PHONE!!

Ricky(Chang Hyun):*Is whispering*I'm in my room of Teen Top's dorm right now..I shall be doing the corner thing for today just to piss of my hyungs and the maknae,Changjo since they all ate patbingsoo without me..Right now the rest of Teen Top is eating dinner.I'm pretty sure they won't be finished for about an hour and a half since our manager bought us a lot of food.
Author-nim KekouUnnie:*Whispers*Your so mean Ricky...a reason why your ONE of my favorite members...
Ricky(Chang Hyun):*Is still whispering*Well I am the cutest~WAIT..who's your #1 favorite member..It's me right!?
Author-nim KekouUnnie:*Whispers*Um..mian Ricky,but..It's L.Joe..
Ricky(Chang Hyun):WHAT!?WHY!?!

*Door slams open,revealing a pissed off L.Joe*

Ricky(Chang Hyun):Shoot..
L.Joe(Byung Hun):Ricky!Why are you doin-..MMPFH
Ricky(Chang Hyun):*covers mouth*Ssh hyung.Get out of the room!!It's going to be my corner today!If you are quick then tomorrow you can get the corner to yourself!*Graps L.Joe's shoulders and tries pushing him out the door*
L.Joe(Byung Hun):*takes Ricky's hands off shoulders*If you make me leave then I'll tell the members.
Ricky(Chang Hyun):*Pouts*Kekou Noona!!Back me up!!
L.Joe(Byung Hun):She won't be doing that..right?She'll obey and listen to her favorite member..right Author-nim KekouUnnie..?
Author-nim KekouUnnie:..Uhm....Just saying but like..I'm older than you two..So like,you guys should be listening to me *winks*
L.Joe(Byung Hun):Well your older than me by just a year...It doesn't really matter Noona.
Author-nim KekouUnnie:*Sighs*L.Joe gets to stay.
Ricky(Chang Hyun):WHAT!?ANDWAE!?
L.Joe(Byung Hun):Yes!
Author-nim KekouUnnie:BUT!L.Joe must NOT talk for the rest of Ricky's corner time.Then tomorrow will be L.Joe's corner unless I decide to do a double update today that is..
L.Joe(Byung Hun):What!?Wae~~*pouts*You SHOULD do a double update today,RIGHT SUSCRIBERS!?*Does aegyo to suscribers*
Ricky(Chang Hyun):It only works when I do aeygo.ANYWAYS~That's the end of today's corner since SOMEONE had to waste all of the time ._. *glares at L.Joe*
L.Joe(Byung Hun):Author-nim KekouUnnie hopes you guys comment~!Also if you haven't suscriberd,please do so~!It'll make KekouUnnie happy!*Smiles*
Ricky(Chang Hyun):*snickers*L.Joe's a girl.He called Kekou Noona Kekou Unnie.
L.Joe(Byung Hun):Yah!THAT'S HER NAME!
Author-nim Kekou Unnie:Kekou is my name L.Joe.I just put Unnie because of my lack of creativity.*Claps hands*Anywasy~!Hope you all enjoyed this chapter.I might do another double update today,so stay tuned~

L.Joe(Byung Hun) + Ricky(Chang Hyun) + Author-nim KekouUnnie:Annyeong~!*bows and waves*