A...Date..? Part II

My Two Fiances!?

Mianhe for not updating yesterday...
My boss made me work overtime since my Co-Worker quit her job =.=...
So tired and stressed out...My shoulders felt like their going to fall off.


A...Date..?Part II

(Author's P.o.V.)

L.Joe tried catching up to you guys ran as fast as he could with his short legs to at least splash one of the kids or You with water,but he sadly failed.He became out of breath and stopped while he crouched down to his knees and breathed in and out heavily.
Everyone throughout the whole park could hear a person with a slightly deep voice loudly laugh"PUAHAHAHAHA~!!!!!."You,L.Joe,and the little kids looked at where the laughing was at.
You guys had to squint your eyes to see who it was,and when you guys saw who it was,you guys raised an eyebrow.It was noneother than your other fiance,L.
One of the little girls who you were playing with tugged onto the hem of your wet,baggy dress while frowning.You crouched down to her height and raised your eyebrow"What's wrong..?"
She pointed to L"Why is that weird pedo Ahjusshi laughing like as if he is evil..?"
You and L.Joe,who had walked over to you guys and heard what the little guy had said,started to laugh"PUAHAHAHAHA~!!"
You both then recovered laughing while L's laughs could still not stop echoing throughout the whole park.
You waved to the little kids"Noona/Unnie is going to leave now..."
They all pouted"Aww~..."
You waved and L.Joe followed you from behind.He picked his pace up a bit and grabbed your hand,interwining it with his.You could feel your cheeks warm up and you looked away.
L.Joe chuckled"Did you have fun..?"You nodded and beamed at him.He smiled back and you both walked back to the non-stop laughing L.
You poked his cheek and he looked at you"Bw*giggle*oh?*giggle*"
L.Joe glared at him"Stop laughing."L nodded"I'm *giggle* try *giggling* ing *giggle* to. *giggle* It's just *giggle* that it was so *giggle* funny how *giggle* L.Joe *giggle* couldn't keep *giggle* up with *giggle* you *giggle* guys *giggle* when *giggle* running *giggle*.."
You shook your head"Myungsoo Oppa,stop laughing."
L did stop laughing,but it wasn't because you said so..but it was because you called him Oppa.L.Joe snorted"She called me Oppa before you."
L sighed"Let's go with your parents now.."
You started to sneeze"Ah-chu!"You covered you nose"Mian.."
L took off his coat/jacket thing and wrapped it around your shoulders.
(This is what L is wearing) (This is what L.Joe is wearing)
You looked up at him and smiled"A-Are you sure Myungsoo Oppa..?"
He nodded and smiled"Neh,I am.I don't want you to get sick."
L.Joe furrowed his eyebrows*I shouldn't have wore my coat/jacket while getting wet..ugh*.
You smiled and put your heels back on while L.Joe put his shoes on.You all then started to walk to the L's mom's/Mrs.Kim's restaurant.
---
While walking there,you kept on sneezing still while some of your hair was dripping down onto the side walk.L.Joe kept on coughing.L shook his head"You guys shouldn't have gone to that water park.."
You pouted"But it was fun though..."L.Joe hugged you by the shoulders"It was~"
L scoffed and you guys saw your parents running towards you guys with worried faces.
"YUNA!!WHY ARE YOU ALL WET~?!" "BYUNGHUN!!W-WHAT HAPPENED!?" "MYUNGSOO!!WHY AREN'T YOU WET..?"
You awkwardly giggled"Me and Byunghun Oppa went to the Water Park near the park.."
L.Joe sheepishly rubbed his neck"Yeah..we were bored and all...But we had fun~!So it was alright."
You parents nodded"Did you guys hear any weird or strange chuckles while you guys were there..?"
You and L.Joe looked at each other and held in your laughter.You guys nodded while L pouted"That was me.."
All of your parents gasped"Jinja..?"
L nodded and they all started to laugh.Your guys' parents then bowed to each other"Well,we should go home now~"
You bowed to L and L.Joe"Bye Myungsoo Oppa.."L hugged you and you hugged him back.Mrs.Kim and Mrs.Yun squealed when you said 'Oppa'.
L.Joe felt himself boil up inside.You then let go of him and him and his parents left in their private limo.
You bowed to L.Joe"Bye Byunghun Oppa.."He hugged you tightly and pecked your forehead.Mrs.Lee and Mrs.Yun squealed when you called him Oppa AND when he pecked your forehead.
You hugged him back then let go.He waved and went to his parents left in their limo.
You entered your Umma and Appa's limo and your mom smiled at you"So,did you have fun..?"
You nodded"Neh Umma."
She giggled and you all started to wait to go back home.


Sorry for the short chapter >.<'~!!!
Mianhe if this chapter doesn't make sense >o<"~!!


~~~~~~~~~Myungsoo(L) & Byunghun(L.Joe)'s Corner~~~~~~~~~

L(Myung Soo):*Bows*Annyeonghasaeyo~!Cho nun Kim Myungsoo imnida~!!

L.Joe(Byung Hun):Annyeonghasaeyo~!*Bows*Cho nun Lee Byunghun imnida..*winks*

L(Myung Soo):*Claps hands*So today L.Joe was going to be the only one doing the Corner thing ALONE without anyone else..*Glares at L.Joe*.

L.Joe(Byung Hun):*Glares back*YAH!Kekou Noona said I could!!Also..how did you find out..?

L(Myung Soo):*Scoffs*Yeah right~,Ricky told me.

L.Joe(Byung Hun):DAMN IT RICKY!!*Stomps feet in anger*

L(Myung Soo):*Snickers*You look like a child.

L.Joe(Byung Hun):Well if I look like a child,then that must mean I look like a cute kid.

L(Myung Soo):See,you even changed the subject about how Author-nim KekouUnnie let you do the corner alone.

L.Joe(Byung Hun):*Ruffles hair*AISH!?SHE DID!KEKOU NOONA!!COME HERE!!

Author-nim KekouUnnie:*Appears from mid air*Bwoh..?Why are you yelling..?

L.Joe(Byung Hun):Didn't you let me do the corner today..?ALONE.

Author-nim KekouUnnie:*Nods*Neh,waeyo?

L(Myung Soo):THAT'S NOT FAIR!!!

L.Joe(Byung Hun):IS SO!

L(Myung Soo):IS NOT!!

L.Joe(Byung Hun):IS TOO!

L(Myung Soo):IS NOT!!

L.Joe(Byung Hun):IS TO-...

Author-nim KekouUnnie:JUST BE QUIET YOU TOO AND DO THE REST OF THE CORNER!!*Disappears*

L.Joe(Byung Hun):It's your fault she got mad.

L(Myung Soo):IT IS NOT!!

L.Joe(Byung Hun):IT IS TOO!!

L(Myung Soo):IT IS NO-..

RANDOM VOICE(???):SHUT UP AND DO THE REST OF THE CORNER!!

L(Myung Soo):*Looks around checking where the voice came from*What the..

L.Joe(Byung Hun):*Faces crowd/audience/camera(?)*Well I think L isn't going to get Yuna since he isn't bonding that much with her yet,which L.Joe..I,am.*Proudly smiles*

L(Myung Soo):*Makes a face at L.Joe*Well I think L.Joe is going to do something wrong in the future to mess up his and Yuna's bonding together.I also think that L,I,is going to step his game up and try to make Yuna fall for him.

L.Joe(Byung Hun):*Looks at L with an eyebrow raised*Well,Author-nim KekouUnnie is going to be the one to decide..

L(Myung Soo):*Frowns*Damn it.WAIT!!NO IT ALL DECIDES TO THE SUSCRIBERS!!

L.Joe(Byung Hun):What..?How..?

L(Myung Soo):They have to tell which person they like better..like whose team they're on..You know,like those weird guys in that book and movie..um..what was it again..?Remember where there's this pale guy that's a vampire..and that guy that's like a wolf..?Ugh..what was it...?OH WAIT~!TWILIGHT~!

L.Joe(Byung Hun):Oh yeah..TEAM L.JOE AND TEAM MYUNGSOO!..they should vote~!Like..in a poll or something..

L(Myung Soo):*Nods*Yeah~!HEY YOU GUYS~!!*Waves at suscribers*

L.Joe(Byung Hun):*gestures you to listen*Please vote in this poll~!!*Uses puppy eyes*

L(Myung Soo):*Does aegyo*Please..?

L.Joe(Byung Hun)*Smiles*Please vote on the poll below and pick your favorite team.*Winks*I'll give you a kiss and a hug if you pick me..

L(Myung Soo):*Makes a disgusted face*Ew.The people who vote for me get to spend a day to do WHATEVER *Winks* they want with Me,Myungsoo.

L.Joe(Byung Hun):EW!!!

Author-nim KekouUnnie:Uhm..okay then..Hope you all enjoyed this chapter and please suscribed if you haven't~!

L(Myung Soo) + L.Joe(Byung Hun) + Author-nim KekouUnnie:*BOWS*Annyeong~*Waves*

POLL: