The Mysterious Person Is...

My Two Fiances!?

No one guessed nor did anyone pick a title D:..
Ah..,oh well o 3o.
Here's another chapter since my cousins and parents are all asleep :D~!

*I edited the foreward~!


The Mysterious Person Is...

(Kim Myungsoo[L]'s P.o.V.)

The person who entered my room was..."Y-Yuna...?"
She nodded while smiling"Annyeong Myungsoo Oppa~"
Why is she here!?How did she get into my room!$@#%!!WHAT IS THIS!?
Well.I'm happy that she's here,but why did she go in my room..?
I raised an eyebrow and for some reason,I started to stutter.."Why a-are you in m-my room..?Why a-are you e-even here..!?"
She pouted"You don't want me to be here..?Fine,I'll go to Byunghun's house."
NO DON'T GO~!!!I stood up and tried to run to her,but fell on the floor..
Damn it..!I quickly ran to her before she could twist the doorknob and grabbed her wrist,but accidently made us fall on the floor.
She was on top of me and I was on the bottom..,why did I have do that!? *Mental Facepalm*
She's so..beautiful...
Her milky white skin,beautiful brown bambi eyes,and her cute chubby cheeks..Gah,she should kinda..get off..before Umma or Appa comes in..this would be embarassing.
I gave her a crooked smile"I like how we're in this position,but may you please get off unless you want a kiss from me."
I wiggled my eyebrows on her and she quickly got up"A-Ah..M-mianhe M-Myungsoo O-Oppa...."
She sounds cute when she stutters...I chuckled"It's alright..You know you're cute when you stutter.."
I got up also and brushed off imaginary dirt off my pants and sat on my bed.I saw her blush and I patted the empty space next to me.
She looked at me with a confused,flushed face"It's rude of me to let you stand up,you should sit down on my bed.."
She nodded and sat down,quite far away from me though..
I smiled at her"So..would you like to tell me why you came here..?"
She nodded"S-Sure.."
She then started to explain how she got here..

(Yun Yuna's P.o.V.)

OMFG!!I feel so embarrassed about what just happened..GAH~!!
It feels so..awkward sitting near Myungsoo Oppa...ALONE..In just one room..without anyone else..
I saw Myungsoo Oppa smile at me"So..would you like to tell me why you came here..?"
I nodded"S-Sure.."
I then started to explain how I got here while remembering how..

*FlashBack*

I was sleeping soundly until Umma loudly barged into my room"YUNA~"
I looked at her with a groggily expression while she had a huge grin plastered on her face"Okay,I need you to get of the house.RIGHT NOW~"
I raised an eyebrow"Waeyo..?"She giggled"Because,today's your Imo's birthday and I need to fix and decorate the house.."
I nodded"But where will I go..?"She smirked..?I think.."Byunghun or Myungsoo's house.."
I pouted"Why can't I go to Ren's..?"She sighed"His parents and him are at Jeju Island..They wanted to spend family bonding time with him since they just came back from their company trip a few days ago in New Zealand.."
I nodded"I see..."She grinned again"So,who's house are you going to..?"
I shrugged"Molla..?"Umma frowned"You don't know..?Waeyo..?"
I looked at the ceiling..I did spend most of the time last time with Byunghun Oppa..So,it would be better if I were to go to Myungsoo's house to spend time with him..yeah.
I smiled at her"I'll go to Myungsoo Oppa's house.."
She squealed and then breathed in and out then nodded..that's quite...weird.."Arasso,now get dressed while I call your driver and tell him the address.Ppalli!The maids already prepared your breakfast by the way.."
I nodded"Neh Umma.."
She left my room and I started to pick clothes to wear...
I washed my face then gargled.I wore a black undershirt with a long sleeved white shirt with a cheetah pattern over it.
I had worn dark blue ripped denim shorts and wore black slip ons.
I brushed my hair then put it in a neat but slightly messy bun.

I then walked downstairs and saw the maids setting breakfast on the table.
Omo,that's a lot.I bowed to them and then they bowed back.
I sat down and looked at what they had served...They always seem to surprise me..haha.
There was korean red bean paste bread.

There was also,eggs,rice,and kimchi.

U-Wah~!Massita~
I smiled at the maids"Gomawo~"They all nodded while bowing..
I started to dig in while Umma sat next to me while smiling..
I was halfway done with all the food and raised an eyebrow while glancing at the room..
I looked at Umma with a worried expression and mouth full of food"Fhwere ris Grappa..?"[Where is Appa..?]
She chuckled while shaking her head"Don't talk with your mouth full Yuna.."
I nodded while swallowing the food in my mouth"Neh Umma.."
She smiled at me"Also,your Appa is at the company with Mr.Kim,they're checking the designs that some of our employees designed by themself.
I nodded"Ah~I see.."
I then ate the rest of the food then drank a glass of water in just one gulp.
I went back upstairs and got my orange leather bag and slipped it onto my shoulder.I grabbed my cellphone and put it on my pocket..
I brushed my teeth and went outside while waving at Umma"Call me when I can come back?"
I heard her nodded"Geurae~"[Translation:Okay]
My chauffeur then drove me to Myungsoo Oppa's house and when I knocked on the door,a happy Mrs.Kim opened the door"Ah~!Hello Yuna~!!Your mom told me you were coming~"
I smiled and bowed"Annyeong Mrs.Kim"
She chuckled"Don't call me Mrs.Kim,arasso?Call me Umma~"
I giggled and nodded"Neh Umma~"
She opened the door wider and gestured me to go inside.She smiled"You should go wake up Myungsoo..I think he's still asleep."
I nodded while giggling"Arasso~"
I walked up the stairs,then went back down"Which room is it..?"
She smiled"It's the first room on the left,with the beige door."
I nodded and started to go back up the stairs..
I then opened his door and went inside,to see his face on his pillow.

*End Of FlashBack*

I then nodded and smiled at him"And that's how and why I came here~"
I saw him nod while grinning like a cheshire cat"Let's go hang out~Like,a date..arasso..?"
I nodded"Neh~"He then got up and I looked at him up and down.
I giggled as he just got his wallet and cellphone.
He looked at me with a confused expression"Wae Wae..?"
I giggled again"You're going to go outside with that on..?"
He looked at his clothes and I saw him flush red.."Ah..Mianhe..Could you..uhm..wait outside until I get ready..?"
I nodded"Sure~"
I walked down the stairs while giggling at how Myungsoo Oppa was wearing Pokémon pajamas and a white shirt that says"Come At Me Bro" with a man putting his hands up in the air..
I shook my head then patiently waited downstairs till he came.

~~~~~~~~~BLOCK B's Corner~~~~~~~~~

Block B:Annyeonghasaeyo~!*Bows*Block B Imnida~!

B-Bomb(Min Hyuk):So,I guess some of you fans are wondering why us Block B..are doing a corner even though we aren't in the fanfic.

P.O(Ji Hoon):*Coughs and looks around*Maybe we are in the fanfic...*Cough* We just won't be till later on..*Cough*

Jaehyo(Jae Hyo):*Stomps feet*You're ruining the surprise Author-nim KekouUnnie told us not to tell the fans!!

Zico(Tae Il):*Facepalms*P.O...

P.O(Ji Hoon):*Bows many times*Mian!!!

U-Kwon(Yu Kwon):*Sighs and ignores the others*Anyways~!Where do you all think L hyung will take Yuna-sshi..?

Block B(Excluding U-Kwon):*Shrugs with 'I-Don't-Know-Why-Are-You-Asking-Me' faces..*

U-Kwon(Yu Kwon):*Facepalms*Not you guys!!The suscribers/readers/commenters!!

Block B(Excluding U-Kwon):*Nods and speaks in unison*Ah,I see..

Zico(Tae Il):*Smiles at suscribers/readers/commenters/camera while hugging Hello Kitty*Well,that's all for today since us Block B have nothing else to say,haha...

P.O(Ji Hoon):*Pouts*The other corners with the other groups and people were more funny and cute then ours..

B-Bomb(Min Hyuk):*Shrugs*We'll try again another time,well that is if Author-Nim KekouUnnie..gives us another chance doing the corner..?

Zico(Tae Il):*Scoffs*What do you mean IF.Of course KekouUnnie's going to give us another chance..right..?*Smiles at KekoUnnie and gestures Block B to follow along*

Block B:*Smiles at Author-nim KekouUnnie*

Author-nim KekouUnnie(Me):Uhm..I don't know..You guys did ruin the surprise...

Zico(Tae Il):*Pouts while hugging Hello Kitty*That's not fair...It's P.O's fault!

P.O(Ji Hoon):*Frowns and glares at Zico*YAH!IT SLIPPED!!

U-Kwon(Yu Kwon):*Smacks P.O's head*YAH!DON'T YELL AT YOUR HYUNGS MAKNAE!!

Author-nim KekouUnnie(Me):If you guys stop fighting then I'll let you guys have another chance on doing the corner..Well,wrap this corner up now..

Block B:*Bows*Gomawo~

Author-nim KekouUnnie(Me):*Nods head*

B-Bomb(Min Hyuk):*Smiles*Well,we..or Author-nim KekouUnnie hopes you all comment and suscribe if you haven't..
NOW!That's all for today~

Block B + Author-nim KekouUnnie(Me):*Bows while smiling*Annyeong~